Well I know what it was delayed for and provided the reason. How you interpret the announcement is up to you. It's all about supplying good info nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 3

I think people are getting squirrelly from the beta. It was a lot of fun and players are going into withdrawal lol. I guess it's a good thing that people are complaining about a release date. If no one was saying anything, that would be a warning that no one is really interested in the game. It can be argued that yes people did prepay for a game that hasn't been delivered, but it's not finished soooo it's called waiting ????‍♂️. Everyone needs to just calm down. Also do people not read anymore? I see a lot of people on FB asking about their beta keys...????. I don't know, I'm very excited for this game. I've waited what, twenty some years for something like this? I can wait a bit more.

• Like 1

Well I know what it was delayed for and provided the reason. How you interpret the announcement is up to you. It's all about supplying good info nothing more, nothing less.

I'm glad you know as do I. Either way I'm excited for the game.

Not saying your wrong but they have to realize fans are becoming more impatient because of the lack of information as of late.

They've already given a reason for the release date. Perhaps you'd be justified if it wasn't the first day of March. Late March, early April maybe. But you're demanding information when we just had a PAX chalk full of it.

What do you want?

People want an EXACT date. Thats what they want. People are also tired of the teasing. It was cute at first but now its annoying af. Either outright show something or nothing at all. Disclose everything about something in particular or shut up about it. Tell people we are not going to discuss that at this time. Stop pussyfooting around.

• Like 6

People want an EXACT date. Thats what they want. People are also tired of the teasing. It was cute at first but now its annoying af. Either outright show something or nothing at all. Disclose everything about something in particular or shut up about it. Tell people we are not going to discuss that at this time. Stop pussyfooting around.

My point exactly. The teasing was fine 6 months ago. But the game has litterly two months including this one to release and they keep withholding info.

My point exactly. The teasing was fine 6 months ago. But the game has litterly two months including this one to release and they keep withholding info.

What makes you so sure they're withholding it? They could not know when they'll be able to release it either.

• Like 1

Or quit being a bitch, suck it up, and ignore teasing.

You know release is nearing.  they've given you a direct reason why they can't release the date.  A DIRECT REASON!

Now they're teasing other stuff and because you ahve a stick up yoru ass about the release date their teasing is making you salty as fuck.

Yall need to get your head out of your asses.

(In hindsight that was stated with way too much hostility.  But I am too lazy to edit it out.  Sorry.)

• Like 1

OK resolutionblaze none of that, we have made that clear time and time again.

• Like 1

U got to disagree in a respectful manner on here no immature name calling please ive seen enough of that on here and its literally asking for a ban when u do it.

• Like 1

U got to disagree in a respectful manner on here no immature name calling please ive seen enough of that on here and its literally asking for a ban when u do it.

What I did was uncalled for.  I'm sorry.

What I did was uncalled for.  I'm sorry.

All good im not a mod or anything but this forum has been getting out of hand lately and ive seen ben banning people with "enjoy your vacation" comments. So really just warning as if u keep insulting people ben will crack his whip lol

If there wasn't a scheduled event mere days away that was at a convention where some of their biggest news releases have previously been done, I would be worried.

Join the creators of Friday the 13th: The Game for an epic night of horror! Brutal kills, massive reveals, and an in-depth Q/A session await those brave enough to attend. We have lots to discuss surrounding the game’s release, so if you’ve ever wanted to know anything about Friday the 13th: The Game, this is the panel to attend…Ki-Ki-Ki-Ma-Ma-Ma

At this point just pop in a different F13 flick every night to kill time and before you're even done the series, we should have a fairly large update on our hands.

IF at that point, we still only have a couple of screenshots and character teases under heavy shadow and no definitive clearer picture, then by all means, let your criticism fly. But for now..why bother getting stressed about it. I know were all tired of it. I know they're tired about hearing about our being tired of waiting.

Save your hostility for Crystal lake.;)

If there wasn't a scheduled event mere days away that was at a convention where some of their biggest news releases have previously been done, I would be worried.

Join the creators of Friday the 13th: The Game for an epic night of horror! Brutal kills, massive reveals, and an in-depth Q/A session await those brave enough to attend. We have lots to discuss surrounding the game’s release, so if you’ve ever wanted to know anything about Friday the 13th: The Game, this is the panel to attend…Ki-Ki-Ki-Ma-Ma-Ma[/size]

At this point just pop in a different F13 flick every night to kill time and before you're even done the series, we should have a fairly large update on our hands.

IF at that point, we still only have a couple of screenshots and character teases under heavy shadow and no definitive clearer picture, then by all means, let your criticism fly. But for now..why bother getting stressed about it. I know were all tired of it. I know they're tired about hearing about our being tired of waiting.

Save your hostility for Crystal lake.;)

They were pretty quiet before the last PAX also, can't imagine anything will be revealed until then. We're in a dead zone for news at the moment. :)

I did my rewatching of most of the series a month ago now I think. I even sat through Jason Goes to Hell.

I imagine the PAX appearance will be a positive and everyone will get something out of it in terms of what they're looking for. There's a lot of negativity right now and we're due for some positives.

• Like 1

I've been raving as much as anyone else about the F13 game, I was glued to the beta for the entire time it was out and the only times I stopped playing was to tend to basic needs lol. I'm extremely excited and I also have already pre-ordered the game with the Savini skin and counselor clothing pack.

Even though I'm extremely excited and I've waited patiently, I have to admit that I too am a little bored with the cryptic comments at this point. They can take as long as they need to make the best game they can, I have no issue with that, it's just interest eventually teeters out and then before you know it, you're not interested anymore.

I'm not complaining, but I imagine many people feel the same way. Some are not as patient as a lot of us and get frustrated. Judging by the description for the upcoming PAX panel next week, I think that Friday March 10th will give us all the information we've been wanting. Whether or not they'll show the completed Crystal Lake map, the completed Tom Savini Skin, JGTH skin and other counselors, they're going to give us something we need to know. I'm sure that at this point they realize that the 'early 2017' release window is quickly running out, and they've been adamant that it is definitely coming early 17, so I'm thinking that we'll finally have the release date we all need :)

If not, back to people venting their frustrations on the Facebook comments and this forum lol.

See...worst case scenario is that Gun is going to ruin their reputation for future releases to come. If they dont "do right" next time they have a project people will avoid it, saying," oh those guys who did that kickstarter that took 4 years to come out and lied? Nah fuck that shit". It would behoove them for the longevity of their company to keep their ass in gear, which Im sure they are well aware of these consquences, though it may not directly affect the F13 game specifically.

Some of the hyperbole in this thread just baffles me, frankly.

As does people treating them like EA or Ubisoft.

• Like 1

I guess some people are just less informed than the rest of us :)

If I treated Gun like I would treat EA, I would've been banned by now- EA has screwed me over many times over the years and I owe them a few earfuls.

All good im not a mod or anything but this forum has been getting out of hand lately and ive seen ben banning people with "enjoy your vacation" comments. So really just warning as if u keep insulting people ben will crack his whip lol

the Friday the 13th steam page is even worse, so many people calling each other idiots, arguing over pointless things.

the Friday the 13th steam page is even worse, so many people calling each other idiots, arguing over pointless things.

Very true! That place is pretty toxic.

If I treated Gun like I would treat EA, I would've been banned by now- EA has screwed me over many times over the years and I owe them a few earfuls.

We've yet to ban anyone and we've only given out 3 suspensions total on this forum. 

Though...we have banned about 10 or so people total with Facebook and blocked around 20 on Twitter...but the majority of them are weird spammers. Some are just people that were outright aggressive. 

• Like 1