There was just a short live interview- I caught the last half. Nothing I saw of note though it does sound like 'Early 2017' is hopeful and not quite definite.

On a side note, Randy Greenback needs to grow a mustache. Having a neckbeard alone is never a good idea.

There was just a short live interview- I caught the last half. Nothing I saw of note though it does sound like 'Early 2017' is hopeful and not quite definite.

On a side note, Randy Greenback needs to grow a mustache. Having a neckbeard alone is never a good idea.

He's "The ginger beard man!"

I'm just glad we got some gameplay n'at.

Can you really call re-colors of the same clothing different outfits?

It's certainly better than nothing. Plus the dlc will have totally new clothes.

Try to be happy there's some options.

• Like 1

He's pretty much got it back already, judging from the last RE7 stream. Guess he dealt with that pesky bowl of soup!

It's certainly better than nothing. Plus the dlc will have totally new clothes.

Try to be happy there's some options.

I suppose besides I'm sure there will be more clothes added later on.

Why do so Maby Jason's use axes, I thought more would use his signature machete

Why do so Maby Jason's use axes, I thought more would use his signature machete

Different kinds of axes = more unique kills. 

I think that I will be ok with each Jason being assigned a specific weapon. I'm not happy about it, but if that's the direction they decided to go so be it. It just kinda surprises me a bit considering how big of fans of the movies the devs are. I mean we all know that Jason doesn't stick with the same weapon for each movie, that's kinda a given. Jason can make anything deadly that he gets his hands on. He killed someone with a party blow horn for gods sake lol. But there has to be a reason that we just don't understand as to why they may have picked this route. I guess that's not going to be answered until release just like many other answers to questions. Also real quick, the blood screen splatter really needs to go.

To each his own I guess,I like the blood splatter screen.They could have an option in the menu to turn it off.

• Like 1

To each his own I guess,I like the blood splatter screen.They could have an option in the menu to turn it off.

I hope so. I just hope the game doesn't suffer the same fate as the movies with editing the kills. The devs put a lot of thought and work into them and would be a shame if we couldn't see them because of a bunch of splatters blocking everything out.

The purpose of the delay was for single player, I was surprised there wasn't much mention of it. I would assume that single player is what they've largely been working on outside of console certification. I don't really care for the details but an update on how it's progressing would've been nice.

I know this has been answered before, but there are too many posts/threads to look for it. Which Movie/part  Jasons are in the game?

I know this has been answered before, but there are too many posts/threads to look for it. Which Movie/part  Jasons are in the game?

Parts 2, 3, 6, 7, 8 and 9- plus the Tom Savini Jason.

• Like 2

No final chapter Jason? Odd.

Yea, that's a common sentiment. They were determined by a fan poll early on. Here's hoping we see the remaining available Jasons as DLC. I want Roy...

• Like 2

Thanks ! No final chapter Jason? Odd.

yeah it didnt make the cut when voting for 3 additional skins to be added from stretch goal. Depending on how sales go the remaining skins not in game may be added as dlc