Another PAX is coming up, Randy Greenback's Twiiter says he'll be there but no word of a panel at the moment. If there is- what are you hoping for?

I don't think they're going to have a panel. At least not for F13. Maybe Battlesloths. 

Another PAX is coming up, Randy Greenback's Twiiter says he'll be there but no word of a panel at the moment. If there is- what are you hoping for?

If we don't have one by then a solid release would be great. Aside from that, I'd love to see a demo of the latest game changes and a Q&A session to close out the panel that would also allow us to submit questions to be answered online. Because the audience questions at that last panel were god awful.

• Like 1

Maybe we will see the Edgy guy's pants, his shirt in Summer 2017 and ultimately his face, friday october 13th 2017

Well said, And my dream thing would be to see some real Kappa Kappa Tau inspired clothes for the girls, most clothes in the game looks like its picked by blinds or lesbians.

• Like 1

Well said, And my dream thing would be to see some real Kappa Kappa Tau inspired clothes for the girls, most clothes in the game looks like its picked by blinds or lesbians.

Take that back! xD I actually like the clothes that is in the game. :D

• Like 1

I doubt they will have another panel so soon hopefully we get some decent news after this pax event though

I don't think they will have a panel. It would be nice if they did though.

If we don't have one by then a solid release would be great. Aside from that, I'd love to see a demo of the latest game changes and a Q&A session to close out the panel that would also allow us to submit questions to be answered online. Because the audience questions at that last panel were god awful.

I agree about the questions, the last Q&A was awful. Audience seemed dead also but you only get the audio from the panel mics so who knows. Really though, I don't want to sit through another thing of "We're not telling...", I had two older siblings growing up and that game gets old fast. ;) Definitely won't watch it live if there is one this time.

• Like 1

I'm hoping there isn't a panel at that time, because we already have a release date and whatever else we haven't seen will be found when the game comes out. 

If we don't have a date, I'd love for them to announce another beta to sate my craving to play

Welp- another panel. The description claims "massive reveals". Think there will be? Or more of the "we're not telling" stuff?

image.jpg

Definitely not watching this one live, here's hoping what I read about it is positive.

• Like 1

Welp- another panel. The description claims "massive reveals". Think there will be? Or more of the "we're not telling" stuff?

image.jpg

Definitely not watching this one live, here's hoping what I read about it is positive.

That's awesome!! Can't wait :D

image.jpg

At this point, I'd expect full view of the Savini Jason, or JGTH (or both!), at least 1 full new councilor reveal, maybe a new playthrough demo showing more of the new maps and/or the new ability and yes, hopefully even a release date. 

I never watch it live, i read through briefly responses on here and gauge if its worth watching. The forum will tell it all. People are getting sick of the cat and mouse game and mystery, and the vague answers. Also the questions posed by complete noobs that answers can be found by a simple google search. While, us here, ask the hard stuff and get ignored till theres damn near a mutiny to get attention.

• Like 4

"Massive reveals, and news surrounding the games release." Hmm... Perhaps they passed console certification and have a smaller release window? If so I think it'll be April.

• Like 1

I never watch 'em live, because it's like 3-4 in the morning for me :P

Last couple times I go hunt down the stream archive to watch, then check out this place and guys like Laphin streaming discussion on it.

i will most likely watch live hopefully some good news last panel was disappointing

• Like 1

i will most likely watch live hopefully some good news last panel was disappointing

I usually watch it live too. The last one was kind of disappointing, but at least we did get to see some of the changes they made since beta and J8 in-game (Packanack Lodge as well).  Hopefully they will have some great things to share with us at PAX East!

We better get something good. Hopefully more kills, counselors, maps Jason's and features. Maybe they will announce a release date otherwise I think we could be facing other delay.Either way let's hope for something with substance

I agree. I was really disappointed in the audience questions as well. I would like more opportunities for Q&A

• Like 2

I agree. I was really disappointed in the audience questions as well. I would like more opportunities for Q&A

Ikr!! Most of the questions are so cringey I have to skip past it. But to be fair the valid questions people ask they almost never answer.

Ikr!! Most of the questions are so cringey I have to skip past it. But to be fair the valid questions people ask they almost never answer.

Yeah almost no one asked any questions that werent already made obvious on the forums. Us forum dwellers should have been asking the questions haha

• Like 1

Yeah almost no one asked any questions that werent already made obvious on the forums. Us forum dwellers should have been asking the questions haha

Very true! :P