callumvoorhees787

Massive Friday Fan!

Hi guys!

My names Callum, and I am a huge fan of the Friday the 13th franchise

My favourite one out of all of them has to be Friday the 13th Part 3 because to me its the first real time you actually see Jason in his prime!

My second favourite must be Part 6 because this is the first time we see Jason in his zombified body which for me loving zombies as I grew up and a massive horror fan, both combined was amazing to see!

My third favourite is Jason takes Manhattan as it is one of the only times we actually see Jason out of Camp Crystal Lake/Camp Blood

I am waiting every minute of the day to see if a release date is up and I'm always ready and waiting to pre-order it!

I gurantee Ill be first in line at the local game shop if its there if not ill deffo be getting it online...I've been watching gameplay on the video game and the developers and the team have made such a spine-tingling, off the edge of your seat game finally! And to get the great man himself Kane Hodder involved to be Jason again makes it even better!!!

Now Kane Hodder is Jason in virtual form, I think it's time we get Kane back in the Jason mask on screen!!!

Friday the 13th: Jason Rises????

:)

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you in-game!

That said, it is nice to see such enthusiasm for the series. I'm actually having a Friday the 13th-themed birthday party this month so seeing another massive fan is exciting!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you in-game!

That said, it is nice to see such enthusiasm for the series. I'm actually having a Friday the 13th-themed birthday party this month so seeing another massive fan is exciting!

Hey thanks, What platform are you on? PC? XBOX ONE? PS4?

Also that's great about the party...Wish I could of been there to see it aha!

Hope you have a great birthday!!!

• Like 1

Hey thanks, What platform are you on? PC? XBOX ONE? PS4?

Also that's great about the party...Wish I could of been there to see it aha!

Hope you have a great birthday!!!

PC, but I might also grab a copy for PS4. Give me a reason to play the dang thing, lol.

I'll post pics of the better decorum for the party!

• Like 1

PC, but I might also grab a copy for PS4. Give me a reason to play the dang thing, lol.

I'll post pics of the better decorum for the party!

Ohh OK, I'm on XBOX ONE

That would be cool :)

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy the game, sounds like you will!