TMSStoneaxe

A little bit about me

Hi guys i go by the alias 

T.M.S. Stoneaxe    my real name is Mason though.      

I like video games of so many kinds i mostly game on steam and a bit on ps4 (not online on ps4 though) and i have loved the    Friday the 13th, Halloween and Child's play movie series's so classic horror movies   i like other nerdy stuff as well                                      

my favorite friday the 13th jason (not in game and not favorite movie) is the seventh movies jason he always just looked amazing

Favorite friday the 13th movie is part 6 it was a nice mix of what made the ones before it good and the omnes after it

i think that the 7th jason in game is pretty trash i hope every jason makes it's way into the game (other than the ones that they confirmed they cant do aka freddy v jason and reboot and i dont want uber jason) im really excited for the game and hope to get my hands on it asap (but dont wanna rush it i want them to finish all the stuff they planned and add the rest of the stuff later like 4th jason and 10 and i cant wait to play it

hope you got to know a bit about me i will see ya later

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you in-game!

. oh yeah you can expect me to be in the game I plan on pre ordering within 2 weeks

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy this place and the game itself.