Now i've seen a few topics on this but none really have had the same sort of ideas ive had

So the pitchfork still needs to have a jason   the big issue with this is mainly early movie jasons used this meaning that it cannot be   

6 7 8 9 or 10s weapons

meaning our options are 2 3 4

so logically it would be 4 right?   nah not really considering it was only used as a weapon in 2 and 3 and and it didnt match 4 for me anyways atleast to me and imo 

I have always felt like the pitchfork was more suited for 2 due to the sack and overalls giving him a farmer feel          but wait he already has a weapon well what shall we do

I have a suggestion give 2 the pitchfork      give 3 the pickaxe considering he still has a similar feel to 2 and due to his outfit change has a more miner feel                                                

and give 4 the axe because it is a nice generic killer weapon which is what that jason would probably get considering he had no iconic him specific weapon and that the new hole in his mask was made with an axe also doubling as a subtle joke the weapon is jabbing at to reference how the hole in his mask was made

These are just a few ideas i had to remedy the fact that no jasons left to be added to game match or used a pitchfork considering only 2 and 3 used it and they already ahve weapons

Part VII has the machete, which is the only thing we saw Part IX use in Jason form. So maybe they'll give him the fork. Or give Savini's Jason the pitchfork.

But it makes zero sense for any jason past 4 to have a pitchfork. Like you said though, perhaps savinis Jason will get it.

The only issue I see with your idea is that we aren't getting Part 4 at launch.

• Like 1

Then it still works out. Give part 2 the pitchfork, part 3 the pickaxe and 8 the axe

part 2 didn't kill anyone with the pitchfork and 3 never used the pick axe

But there IS a pitchfork in the game.Part 2 had a pitchfork in it, and if you want to be technical, he killed Fox and Loco with a pitchfork in part 3, so what?...give part 3 the pitchfork? Part 3 never used an axe on noone.

But there IS a pitchfork in the game.Part 2 had a pitchfork in it, and if you want to be technical, he killed Fox and Loco with a pitchfork in part 3, so what?...give part 3 the pitchfork? Part 3 never used an axe on noone.

i know he killed them with a pitchfork in part 3 that's why i'm saying it wouldn't make sense for him to use a pickaxe yet it would make sense for part 2 to use a pickaxe since he used it, the devs should really let us choose weapons in the lobby since they've clearly got some problems when it comes to choosing which jason gets what, since 9 only used a machete which part 7 has claimed, part 8 was mostly unarmed, and this seemingly never ending question of who gets the pitchfork.

@rampage so if thats the case, he never killed anyone in 3 with an axe, even though the axe is present, so part 3 should not have an axe...it doesnt matter though, it just discussion, the devs are going to pretty much do what the hell they want to do.

At this point. Its not much of a concern to me anymore what weapons Jason will use, as he has proven to use a variety of weapons throughout the series. What's more important is that every Jason uses a DIFFERENT weapon.

I think there also should be a DIFFERENCE to the weapons besides just being killed by a different weapon. The functionality should be a bit different.

@rampage so if thats the case, he never killed anyone in 3 with an axe, even though the axe is present, so part 3 should not have an axe...it doesnt matter though, it just discussion, the devs are going to pretty much do what the hell they want to do.

This is true. I also think that anything we saw in the beta can and most likely will be changed. So maybe part 3 had the axe right now just to keep it simple and his weapon could be completely different on release.

Jason attacked Chris in Higgins Haven and chased her with an axe. She then axes him later. It's relevant.

At this point. Its not much of a concern to me anymore what weapons Jason will use, as he has proven to use a variety of weapons throughout the series. What's more important is that every Jason uses a DIFFERENT weapon.

Same, it really ups the replay-ibility factor when there is a different weapon in each Jason's hand!

I would prefer if we could choose the weapon Jason uses, like on a load out screen for you character.

I'm not a fan of being stuck one weapon for one outfit. What if I really want to play part 6 but I don't like the spear?

Let us customize I say!

• Like 1

BUT did he kill someone with it though?

Part 3 didn't kill anyone with a pick axe either, you were arguing that part 3 should use it even though it wasn't even in the film, while also arguing that the axe isn't relevant enough for him to use. Part 2 didn't kill anyone with a pickaxe or a pitchfork, so you're entire argument saying he needs to have killed someone with a weapon to wield it is invalid, you're clearly biased towards part 2 having the fork so much so that you're hypocritical to your own argument by lumping the pickaxe onto part 3

Lmao you trying to start shit out of NOTHING. To be perfectly honest, I dont give a damn what part 2 has, I HATE part 2 Jason. Talk what you know. I havent begun to argue, I suggested. Why does everyone want to make shit out to be some kind of arguement? I dont really care what happens. If you were REALLY paying attention, you'd see my response was to the guy above me, he stated that since they (part 2/3) were so similar

That you could swap the pitchfork and pickaxe out between the two. Clearly the thread asks "who gets the pitchfork?" so within rational terms it would only make sense for part 2 or 3 to get the pitchfork. Dont try to tell me about the series either like your some guru thats more knowledgeable than me. I know part 3 didnt have a damn pitchfork. Who doesnt? I was saying within reason of the films and how the game stands as far as weapon placement. Context clues. They matter.

I would prefer if we could choose the weapon Jason uses, like on a load out screen for you character.

I'm not a fan of being stuck one weapon for one outfit. What if I really want to play part 6 but I don't like the spear?

Let us customize I say!

Yes I agree. I say we should of choices on character screen like each jason should have a selection of each weapon he used in that movie. What ever we pick we are stuck with that for the match.
  • Like 1

Im still surprised how there are forum members who still think that each Jason will have only one specific weapon,when it should be pretty obvious by now that we will be able to choose multiples weapons to wield.

Seriously guys,wake up you fools.

Im still surprised how there are forum members who still think that each Jason will have only one specific weapon,when it should be pretty obvious by now that we will be able to choose multiples weapons to wield.

Seriously guys,wake up you fools.

while I do like the equip what weapons you want idea I don't think it's gonna happen so until I find proof like the devs saying it I disbelieve that, that's how it is in game