CrazyRalph

How can Jason "collecting" be put in the game?

So I was watching The New Blood (again) and towards the end Tina stumbles upon alot of victims piled together. So I realized Jason (even in his undead state) has a habit that he had as far as when he was young. In part 2 he collected his victims in a shack, he does this sparingly in part 3 and 4, putting or posing victims in certain places together. Why? Who knows...but its a behavior he does frequently. I wonder is there a way for this Jason act to have some usefulness in the game? Almost every movie he puts the bodies together in one area. Might be a cool feature if it had cause. Just a thought. Suggestions?

• Like 2

I still like the idea of placing bodies around as well but it hasn't really been mentioned by the devs much :(  I can imagine opening a door to exit a cabin and having a body staked to the door or going in a bathroom to find a body in the tub

It's a cool idea but I don't see it really working in multiplayer. Everyone knows Jason is here and you have to get away. When you kill someone is it worth picking them up and moving them somewhere while the other counselors are running around trying to complete objectives? If the do a single player campaign mode that would be neat. Kinda like in the game Hitman where you had to move the bodies so not to alert other people.

Yes i agree. Though the two are slightly different dynamics. They (wes) addressed the challenges of body carrying, and I understand the difficulty. But maybe there is a shortcut way to do something similar. Like what if the engine kept track of everyone you killed and gave you an option on screen like (place corpse here?) and if prompted the body would appear in the new spot? You could place all of the together in one spot. Some may complain of immersion breaking but honestly, ive never been completely "immersed" into any game. Idk.

And to be clear, im not really talking about carrying bodies or throwing them. Just staging them together in one place somehow. Maybe if the more bodies you can stage together, the more fear is added to the remaining counselors, regardless of their current stats. It would give an incintive to stack bodies...

• Like 2

Oh I get what you mean! It would be really cool to for example, when someone tries to hide in Higgins Haven, stage a dead body at each exit to raise the counselor you're chasing's fear and slow them down when they're trying to escape.

Would open up even more strategy and jump scares I like it, however with the release so close, I'm not sure how realistic it is for them to add such a feature :/

Maybe in the single player?

• Like 1

Jason does it to terrorise the final girl and it works.

it would be a cool thing in solo play to place the bodies out, scare the final counselor and finish the job

or have it in multiplayer but how it would help is weird

i mean if we pretend you can not leave without a certain object then maybe you go inside, the bodies appear and as you go out you encounter them? idk

I like the idea but I have feeling we'd just see a bunch of idiot Jasons walking around carrying a dead body and putting them in stupid places.

I think it should be a single player challenge, to set up a house for the final girl to run through.

Finding bodies strewn about the grounds has a similar effect. Thrown through windows, killed by a car, smashed in a door, that I think is the best way to generate fear in the remaining survivors. In the movie he stacks the bodies while the rest of the teens are unaware he's killing, since it's a race against time it would definitely be too time consuming to take bodies to where they would be seen. I guess.... he could kick their bodies out to a road or path?

• Like 2

Hasnt this already been discussed a few times on here and the devs confirmed carrying bodies is too hard to implement on their budget.

Just store the bodies in cyberspace as u kill them and u get a one time warp them to places on the map. Girl to door, guy to closet, dude in tree. Like calling an air strike in COD.

• Like 1

I have no idea, but I would absolutely love to nail someone's body to the front of a door. Similar to Crispin Glover in Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter.

F13p4Cap_00012.jpg

Just hanging around...

Not sure about if there was improvements to their physics engine but if you really wanted to you could always just try to kick the bodies around and make a pile lol.  This of course would be very time consuming and the counselors would for sure get away, but would be hilarious to watch.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gdain said:

Not sure about if there was improvements to their physics engine but if you really wanted to you could always just try to kick the bodies around and make a pile lol.  This of course would be very time consuming and the counselors would for sure get away, but would be hilarious to watch.   

Bahahaha! I can actually see that. Just imagine Jason kicking some bodies into a pile and looking confused as hell.

Edited by iFruit 9iX
Better wording.
  • Like 1