wes

Why No Release Date Yet?

How about we just forget about this game, then when it comes out, we'd be suprised and elated..."oh shxt! F13s out?! Cool I forgot all about this!"

• Like 1

How about we just forget about this game, then when it comes out, we'd be suprised and elated..."oh shxt! F13s out?! Cool I forgot all about this!"

Yeah. I like this idea. Someday my order will show up and it will be a glooorious day! Lol

The console players rioting and cancelling their pre-orders for one.  

You mean their private "donations" on a kick starter site that have already been charged? I guess the larger PC player base could do the same on a delay then... Or can they?

You mean their private "donations" on a kick starter site that have already been charged? I guess the larger PC player base could do the same on a delay then... Or can they?

the last time i seen somthing on sales its even across all the platforms not just mostly pc

the last time i seen somthing on sales its even across all the platforms not just mostly pc

Indeed, But where are people currently buying/preordering the game? From a Kickstarter site that uses donations to create a game and EVERYONE comes under the same purchase rules on that site. They make the rules on release dates.

Let's be fair, they have stated why they are vague. I was angry with the latest delay until they cleared things up. I also think that should console delay them further, whats to stop them from releasing what they got to PC players and technically fulfilling part of their promise!?

Oh boy, this shit again? 

Babalonkie, They are not planning to drop PC prior to consoles. Let it go. 

• Like 1

It'll be done when it's done. I've still got other things and games to get on with in the mean time, and I don't want it rushed out. I genuinely do not mind if it wasn't out Early 2017, if it meant a better end product. Not that I know anything about that.

"Presents from the past."

My excitement is pretty low, I dove into Battlefront the last week or so. I'm a "casual gamer" so I'm hoping my interest perks up when a release date is announced. I was super ready for "Fall 2016". :P

It'll be done when it's done. I've still got other things and games to get on with in the mean time, and I don't want it rushed out. I genuinely do not mind if it wasn't out Early 2017, if it meant a better end product. Not that I know anything about that.

If supper time is at 6pm but the person cooking for you wants to make it just right- how late would you wait for supper?

Regardless, congrats on having other stuff to do. :P

• Like 1

The console players rioting and cancelling their pre-orders for one.  

Let's be honest. It would mostly just be a bunch of complaining. I would be legitimately surprised if anyone actually cancelled their preorders. This sort of thing happens all the time on PC. And as mainly a PC player (I play on everything), we usually have to wait for rushed, crappy, and poorly optimized ports on PC for the big games as a lot of the time they go to consoles first. And there's always complaints when that happens, but that's about all they are, complaints.

If someone wants to play this game they're going to play it. If they claim to cancel because this platform or that gets it first they likely never preordered anyway and were never going to get it in the first place.

Indeed, But where are people currently buying/preordering the game? From a Kickstarter site that uses donations to create a game and EVERYONE comes under the same purchase rules on that site. They make the rules on release dates.

I haven't seen anything saying what orders across platforms look like by the numbers. I wouldn't think they'd release that info yet but as far as I know right now aside from the earlier Kickstarter run the backer kit is the only way to order. Preorders aren't up on Steam or any other retailers yet, so outside of the backer kit I'd be a bit suspicious about places claiming to be selling it.

Indeed, But where are people currently buying/preordering the game? From a Kickstarter site that uses donations to create a game and EVERYONE comes under the same purchase rules on that site. They make the rules on release dates.

read youre email it ask if you want to cancel your order and i never said anything about it in my first post just that pc didnt have majority buys and if you want to cancel please do so we dont have to read youre attacking post.

Wes said they wont drop early for pc just that if north amarica and Europe passes and no one else they will release it there and here and work on the rest. Its in the begining of this thread.

They put the numbers on twitter awhile ago i believe ShankerOne but the devs put a message out saying its pretty much even across the board. Its in this thread somewhere

Soo i might ask something that is very much answered but i havent checked in a while and i dont remember reading about it because my english is not that good and i just wonder, WHEN they are verified. will they let us know at once?

Soo i might ask something that is very much answered but i havent checked in a while and i dont remember reading about it because my english is not that good and i just wonder, WHEN they are verified. will they let us know at once?

it will be emailed to you when the date is released because it will be a update.hope this helped

You know what.  If the game is finished and the only thing holding them back is console players like me.  Then just do it.  Release it to PC by the end of the Week.  I don't care anymore.  In fact I think it would be in your best interest to release it now.  That way all the bugs and issues that are going to happen will happen on PC instead of my console and in the end will make it a stronger product for me!   :)

So who's going to start a petition to have the game released on PC?  I'll support you!

You know what. If the game is finished and the only thing holding them back is console players like me. Then just do it. Release it to PC by the end of the Week. I don't care anymore. In fact I think it would be in your best interest to release it now. That way all the bugs and issues that are going to happen will happen on PC instead of my console and in the end will make it a stronger product for me! :)

So who's going to start a petition to have the game released on PC? I'll support you!

they will just lock this thread over this post. Read what wes wrote in the begining of this thread

I can tell you now that just won't work out. Each platform has its own bugs to work out that are not shared with the others. Plus they are trying to be fair by releasing for all platforms at the same time.

I haven't seen anything saying what orders across platforms look like by the numbers. I wouldn't think they'd release that info yet but as far as I know right now aside from the earlier Kickstarter run the backer kit is the only way to order. Preorders aren't up on Steam or any other retailers yet, so outside of the backer kit I'd be a bit suspicious about places claiming to be selling it.

My point being is Ultimately, they make the rules on the release.

if north amarica and Europe passes and no one else they will release it there and here and work on the rest. Its in the begining of this thread.

As per above. Like you just said, they make the rules. If consoles keep delaying the product (I am talking months of delays), they would not keep others waiting whilst they get negative media releases and ALL formats "cancelling some orders". If it came to just consoles cancelling some orders or ALL platforms cancelling some orders... Every businessman will pick the few console orders and make up the loses after. But as mentioned they got a couple of months before that becomes a potential problem.

My point being is Ultimately, they make the rules on the release.

As per above. Like you just said, they make the rules. If consoles keep delaying the product, they would not keep others waiting whilst they get negative media releases and ALL formats "cancelling orders". If it came to just consoles cancelling some orders or ALL platforms cancelling orders... Every businessman will pick the few console orders and make up the loses after. But a smentioned they got a couple of months before that becomes a potential problem.

Like i said cancel if you want but they said flat out they will all release at the same time not baby pc gamers. And maybe you should look deeper in to the threads to find the info i believe that it was wes that mention that they are even sales

I would assume that if they get verified before end of March, they will say as they will get a exact schedule release date and if they dont, they will be looking at delays and will tell us then too.

not baby pc gamers

I am not going to waste oxygen.

I feel they should release it now/soon on pc it would make it come sooner they would get early feedback on balancing and bugs and such and of course i feel that microsoft and sony might be willing to get it through the motions/tests faster meaning a faster overall release but it does mean more pc elitism and console being a bit peeved off that they didnt get it sooner even though it might get a sooner release than if they didnt release it on pc earlier

• Like 1

You dont talk to a computer screen do you? Should say time not waste time. And without the console players you wouldn't have made the other strech goals That im sure you would like to see

You dont talk to a computer screen do you? Should say time not waste time. And without the console players you wouldn't have made the other strech goals That im sure you would like to seewhen you referred to the console players were you referring to me and my idea on how to get the game out?

You dont talk to a computer screen do you? Should say time not waste time. And without the console players you wouldn't have made the other strech goals That im sure you would like to see

when you referred to the console players were you referring to me and my idea on how to get the game out?

No was for Babalonkie, but they wont drop early for pc wes already said this on the first page of this thread.

when you referred to the console players were you referring to me and my idea on how to get the game out?

No was for Babalonkie, but they wont drop early for pc wes already said this on the first page of this thread.

Indeed... But they also said the game would be released in October 2016... So... things change.

Also in the same paragraph they said they would happily postpone entire continents/countries (Regions) to make sure it gets released on time. Wont release "early" for PC is not the same as On-time.

I'm pretty sure we'll know not too long after. Judging by Wes' original post it looks like that's the main thing they're waiting on before giving a release date.

I can tell you now that just won't work out. Each platform has its own bugs to work out that are not shared with the others. Plus they are trying to be fair by releasing for all platforms at the same time.

This is true. Though some things will be universal like certain exploits, glitches, the inevitable game-breaking infinite or some such other thing. As with all online games, players will find some way to circumvent game mechanics. The unfortunate part about console games is unlike PC, I believe they have certain days that they roll out updates. And those updates as well have to go through some variation of certification as well.

I'm not going to yell to the clouds to release on PC now, but I am of the mind that it would probably benefit the devs to have that extra cushion to flush out some of those issues by exposing them on PC first to get ahead of the game updates for their release on consoles. But that is just my humble opinion. I am not a dev. :)

Indeed... But they also said the game would be released in October 2016... So... things change.

Also in the same paragraph they said they would happily postpone entire continents/countries (Regions) to make sure it gets released on time. Wont release "early" for PC is not the same as On-time.

The main focus is north amarica and Europe if they have to they realese there and here first and no other countries, do to the editing needed for the others they will work on the others later. I never said one thing about on time the date was pushed back because of single player mode. So saying random things that weren't brought up is a little wierd.