wes

Why No Release Date Yet?

Wes said as much on a tweet about finding gray.

Pretty much why I try not to give them too much shit over the release debacle. We all know it's not exactly gone smoothly and I'm sure they wish they could go back in time and do things differently to avoid a lot of the problems they've had.

But, they're really going out of their minds trying to get everything ready and I can clearly see that. So I'm not gonna harass them worse. Too many people are already calling for the heads. Poor guys need a break.

• Like 2

Too much is at stake, and too many big names are involved for any shadiness. Miscalculations sure, but swindling, no. If people would play other titles, or better yet, get some air outside, the time will pass quickly. The pressure the team is under isn't helping get us the game any faster, and could in fact, cause cut corners. It will be legendary, and it will come soon, I have faith.

• Like 2

Are you Big Brother Scott?

Well I'm big. And like Hulk Hogan,I use brother as a term of endearment,brother. Getting this on PC first,but then I gotta decide between playing with PS4 friends or XB1 friends. Leaning towards XB1,curious to know what some of you guys that I've interacted with here are going to be on.

Well I'm big. And like Hulk Hogan,I use brother as a term of endearment,brother. Getting this on PC first,but then I gotta decide between playing with PS4 friends or XB1 friends. Leaning towards XB1,curious to know what some of you guys that I've interacted with here are going to be on.

Well Brother, let me tell ya, Ohhhh yeah, I'm not one to be social, but you just may see me if you pick the right console. I'll be there wrapping counselors in headlocks, breaking backs and making sure they don't win via count out! If you are picking up what I'm putting down, brother, then you don't want to be on the same console! I'm bad, I'm mean and my promo style is 1980's awesome. 

Also, I play on X-box. But don't tell anybody.

• Like 1

PS4 (If my little boy doesn't monopolize it LOL!) Give me a hell yeah! Because Jason Voorhees.....said so!!! (Couldn't help it, love Stone Cold)

P.S. Anyone else notice Jason sort of drops like Ric Flair, after a bat swing? :)

• Like 1

Pretty much why I try not to give them too much shit over the release debacle. We all know it's not exactly gone smoothly and I'm sure they wish they could go back in time and do things differently to avoid a lot of the problems they've had.

But, they're really going out of their minds trying to get everything ready and I can clearly see that. So I'm not gonna harass them worse. Too many people are already calling for the heads. Poor guys need a break.

I don't give them crap but I do tease the hell out of Ben on Twitter with some lighthearted ribbing from time to time. Crunch time leading up to launch in game development is a true bitch. It's not uncommon for devs to work in excess of 100 hrs. It gets truly nuts. 

Console peeps,which one are you playing on?

If ya smeeeeelllll what the PS4....is cookin'!

Well Brother, let me tell ya, Ohhhh yeah, I'm not one to be social, but you just may see me if you pick the right console. I'll be there wrapping counselors in headlocks, breaking backs and making sure they don't win via count out! If you are picking up what I'm putting down, brother, then you don't want to be on the same console! I'm bad, I'm mean and my promo style is 1980's awesome. 

Also, I play on X-box. But don't tell anybody.

The tower of power! Too sweet to be sour!

If you guys are Hogan and Savage, I'm taking Warrior:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q46l70mNmCw

• Like 2

Link to insanity.

Sunofabitch. I'm out of likes! Arrrrrrgh! 

Dibs on Undertaker I guess. :P

• Like 1

Sunofabitch. I'm out of likes! Arrrrrrgh!

Me too LOL! Gotta love William Regal too! :)

Woooooot or how about Chucky and Billy? (You look so...good to me.) Crazy shit! :) LMAO!

Sorry for getting off topic here. XD

• Like 1

I'm 2 seconds away from making a thread in off topic that's nothing but our feelings about the game,in wrestlespeak.

edit: done

• Like 2

I'm 2 seconds away from making a thread in off topic that's nothing but our feelings about the game,in wrestlespeak.

I had a like return and I wasted it here! Woot! 

Like well spent! 

I had a like return and I wasted it here! Woot! 

Like well spent!

Hahahaha! Now this is how the forums use to be! Good clean (mostly) FUN!!!

Also passes the anxiety quite nicely. Well played!

I remember the new Power Ranger game could be pre-ordered on Xbox but not PS4 and I'd say that was due to a similar situation to this.

Wow. This thread has caught fire.

I'd say if you're really impatient, play other games for now. I also wouldn't get overly hyped, the game looks like it will be good, but too much hype and it won't live up to your expectations.

Just my 2 cents.

Hopefully the game is here by summer/early fall.

I'd say if you're really impatient, play other games for now. I also wouldn't get overly hyped, the game looks like it will be good, but too much hype and it won't live up to your expectations.

Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for this- no has ever suggested what you have in 78 pages of this thread. ;)

Seriously though, we know. We've heard it all many times. :) Welcome to the board.

Thank you for this- no has ever suggested what you have in 78 pages of this thread. ;)

Seriously though, we know. We've heard it all many times. :) Welcome to the Horde.

With how much the forum has grown and as many folks are in this thread... Fixed that for ya.

I was actually surprised we didn't get anything on Tuesday. If they do still intend to make the early 2017 window, they'll be saying something soon. Hopefully today lol

• Like 1

I'll be fine if they need to delay the game, but I just hope they that don't wait until the end of this month to tell us. I'm still hoping we get it this month though. :)

• Like 2

Just my 2 cents.

I got hyped Before/During/After playing the BETA... and it's only got better!

I got hyped Before/During/After playing the BETA... and it's only got better!

I have to point out that your signature, the thug on the far right immediately reaches for his weapon, he doesn't even process what just happened xD

• Like 1