wes

Why No Release Date Yet?

YOU WANTED THIS DIDNT YOU

we just have about 12 days left of EARLY 2017

13 days as of Tuesday. And yeah, those views are a clear result of the date watch. :)

We've all helped to create and build this release date hype train. To those that are indifferent about a release date, to those that are accepting of a release date, to those that are passively aggressive about a release date, and to those forgotten heroes and heroines that have had a hilarious meltdowns on social media...each oiling the wheels of the hype train in one way or another...

"When the seagulls follow the trawler...it's because they know Sardines are going to be thrown into the ocean."

When those Sardines are thrown...lets all rejoice and party like it's 1984. ;)

• Like 3

Ok, I was way too tired. I was thinking of it from the modern participation trophy way some pog's do it. "We're soldiers too!" is something I've heard from finance a few times.

Indeed. Donchaknow Wisconsin is really just far NW Michigan. Also who doesn't like contractors? Except for CIF turn in. Screw those guys. 

Anything not affected by OPSEC that you feel comfortable with, go for it. I'm gonna make a thread. 

[/quote

Great AAR follow up!

The great thing about high end AIRBORNE/RANGER/SF Units is you get to keep most of your issue, if not all. Very little to turn in, brain buckets and the like sure. But tac vests to fart sacks (Gor-Tex) are yours. I have bags of the shit around here, in woodland of course LOL.

Anytime we went to 'Leg Land', they knew better than to pull the bigger dick card, usually. The ones that didn't found out real quick, and usually ended up swinging outside their barracks windows tied inside their said fartsacks ;).

I'll check your thread, i'm runnin late tonight, but i'll be up all night (night owl). :)

• Like 1

They won't make it in time but if they do I bet it will be glitchy

That's an unfair bet to make.

You'd have no way of knowing if they game would be glitchy if they did or didn't launch in April.

• Like 1

That's an unfair bet to make.

You'd have no way of knowing if they game would be glitchy if they did or didn't launch in April.

no game that's every been released hasn't been glitch free

"The moment we hit “Gold” it will roughly be 30 days after that when the game is available for sell. "

So this would mean mid to late May 2017 correct?

"The moment we hit “Gold” it will roughly be 30 days after that when the game is available for sell. "

So this would mean mid to late May 2017 correct?

They announced that they will skip preorder days to make the early 2017 release date if they need too.

But you can guarantee that if this game DOES make make it in early 2017 it will most likely be the last day of the month to give them max preorder time.

• Like 3

They announced that they will skip preorder days to make the early 2017 release date if they need too.

But you can guarantee that if this game DOES make make it in early 2017 it will most likely be the last day of the month to give them max preorder time.

That I was kind of expecting anyway since we haven't heard anything thus far. It's acceptable though... Not that I have a choice otherwise

. Haha

I have a strong feeling about April 25th. Well that and its also my birthday lol. Happy birthday to me!!! ????????????⛏

That I was kind of expecting anyway since we haven't heard anything thus far. It's acceptable though... Not that I have a choice otherwise

. Haha

I'd imagine a release date would be given this week if they're going to make the 'Early 2017'. It's possible but I kind of doubt they'd announce they're releasing the game with only a day's notice.

I have a strong feeling about April 25th. Well that and its also my birthday lol. Happy birthday to me!!! ⛏

I'm hoping so, it makes sense given how other games are generally released but who knows- these are the folks who defined 'Early 2017' as the first four months of the year and not Q1 like most other games would.

• Like 1

I think the last day of the month is Friday the 28th of April, so if they intend to meet their release date I'm pretty sure that Friday is the last day they can do it. Then again though I don't know when XBL or PSN update their markets with new games or new games you can pre-order.

I think the last day of the month is Friday the 28th of April, so if they intend to meet their release date I'm pretty sure that Friday is the last day they can do it. Then again though I don't know when XBL or PSN update their markets with new games or new games you can pre-order.

Tuesdays are the industry standard for console game releases. I think a release on any other day is fairly rare but it does happen- I can't say when it has off-hand though because I can't think of any examples. Every Tuesday on Playstation they do "The Drop".

• Like 1

Tuesdays are the industry standard for console game releases. I think a release on any other day is fairly rare but it does happen- I can't say when it has off-hand though because I can't think of any examples. Every Tuesday on Playstation they do "The Drop".

I won't lie...I'm soooo stoked for 'the drop'!!! More than a teen boy and the prom queens unders. LOL! There I go again, got to get my head out of the gutter! ;) LOL!

• Like 1

Damn. Over 100K views.

Can we get an update?

Possibly something more substantial than "soon" or "very soon"? There's all of 12 days remaining in the 'Early 2017' window you guys created.

• Like 4

Can we get an update?

Possibly something more substantial than "soon" or "very soon"? There's all of 12 days remaining in the 'Early 2017' window you guys created.

Super Soon™

• Like 3

Super Soon™

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  I Put Early 2017™ on the closed facebook group and people went nuts at me over it no one noticed the ™ i put so i applaud the Super Soon™