wes

Why No Release Date Yet?

I'm 33. Most of the 20 somethings I talk to don't know about half the shit I grew up with.

Can't even say "And now you know. And knowing is half the battle" without getting deer in headlight looks.

And of course they all know Mean Girls, but have no idea what Heathers or even Clueless is.

Hell there's a video on FB where a girl goes dressed up as Annie from Misery into Barnes and Noble asking for the new Misery novel by Paul Sheldon and starts flipping out and screaming.

Most of the people there and the commenters on FB just thought she was a crazy customer and didn't get it.

It's sad because I grew up in the 80's but I still watched I love Lucy, Dick Van Dyke, Rhoda, Taxi, Leave it to Beave, Happy Days etc on top of my own generations stuff. I listened to music from the 20's-90's and knew my history and current events.

Kids now a days know nothing of what came before them and have no interest in caring to either.

Anywho sorry for the off-topic rant lol

As, if!

• Like 1

I'm 33. Most of the 20 somethings I talk to don't know about half the shit I grew up with.

Can't even say "And now you know. And knowing is half the battle" without getting deer in headlight looks.

And of course they all know Mean Girls, but have no idea what Heathers or even Clueless is.

Hell there's a video on FB where a girl goes dressed up as Annie from Misery into Barnes and Noble asking for the new Misery novel by Paul Sheldon and starts flipping out and screaming.

Most of the people there and the commenters on FB just thought she was a crazy customer and didn't get it.

It's sad because I grew up in the 80's but I still watched I love Lucy, Dick Van Dyke, Rhoda, Taxi, Leave it to Beave, Happy Days etc on top of my own generations stuff. I listened to music from the 20's-90's and knew my history and current events.

Kids now a days know nothing of what came before them and have no interest in caring to either.

Heathers is the best. 

"I love my dead gay son!" 

The funny part is ... this is supposed to be the 'information' age. Everyone buried in their phones and computers with all the information in the world at their fingertips and yet half of them don't know the most basic of things.

It's also a change in culture and just the direction society has gone. People are more interested in how many 'likes' and 'shares' they get on their "super clever" meme or fabebook status about what they did that day than they are in actually participating in anything. 

This is also an age where everyone has an opinion and somehow they believe that opinion to hold more validity than fact. This is of course, despite the fact that in most cases the person with the opinion has not the slightest clue what they are talking about.

For instance, when I was in school and not a huge football fan, if everyone was talking about the Giants and this play or that play, this person's stats and their record ... best I could do is say 'didn't see the game.'

Today? You have never watched a football game in your life but you can google like a sonofabitch so you can argue with people about a topic that never interested you and that you know nothing about. 

• Like 1

Doesn't seem likely we'll see a release this Tuesday, especially considering the long weekend.

What are the chances we see an April 25th release? Last Tuesday of the month.

• Like 3

Doesn't seem likely we'll see a release this Tuesday, especially considering the long weekend.

I just want to play it now :D

It seems plausible. If so then we should expect an announcement this week.

I'm hoping some miracle happens that it comes out by this Friday the latest so I can play it for 4 days while om vacation before going back to work the following Tuesday (where it is more likely to release -_-)

Yes I know my hopes will be crushed but let me vask in my denial a bit longer!

• Like 1

Feel free to take over the count down you and bears. Ive been sick all week and spent the last 24hr in er trying to get over this shit.

That sucks, I hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

Feel free to take over the count down you and bears. Ive been sick all week and spent the last 24hr in er trying to get over this shit.

at least you aren't in the hospital I was there for 2 weeks when I was VERY SICK
  • Like 1

at least you aren't in the hospital I was there for 2 weeks when I was VERY SICK

Your empathy is astonishing... :P

• Like 4

Oh i am sure everyone here is ultimately counting down ;)

Get well soon.

• Like 1

Dont die yet, u must be here for the release!

• Like 1

On your profile page go to 'Edit My Profile', in 'Profile Settings' you can change your title to anything you like. :)

Just as a note, this isn't available to everyone off the bat apparently. Not sure of the amount but you do need a set amount of posts made before you can do this. Case in point, that option is not available to me as of yet.

• Like 1

lol I'm just saying at least your not in the hospital for 2 weeks like I was

Woe is Lynx. Dude had to walk uphill both ways in ten feet of snow to get to the hospital. Nobody's had it worse. Ever. 

• Like 1

Woe is Lynx. Dude had to walk uphill both ways in ten feet of snow to get to the hospital. Nobody's had it worse. Ever.

I've been trying to fit in a joke about private matches but I don't have the wit. :)

Just as a note, this isn't available to everyone off the bat apparently. Not sure of the amount but you do need a set amount of posts made before you can do this. Case in point, that option is not available to me as of yet.

Yea, I didn't switch mine until I had a few hundred posts- maybe it kicks in after a hundred?

lol I'm just saying at least your not in the hospital for 2 weeks like I was

Try 16 months at Walter Reed Army Hospital, I was there soo long they made me Sergeant of the guards!

My heart goes out to all who are ill, i've had this lung glue affliction all winter long as well, I hope you have a speedy recovery. I also pray everyone is healthy to enjoy the release of this long anticipated game.

Summer is right around the corner, of course up here in Northeast Michigan you'd never know it LOL!

Summer is all about BBQ's, muscle cars, cooling off with a swim, Drive ins (if you have one), and of course...Friday the 13th!!! ;) Stay safe, and prepare to party!

• Like 2

Summer is right around the corner, of course up here in Northeast Michigan you'd never know it LOL!

Summer is all about BBQ's, muscle cars, cooling off with a swim, Drive ins (if you have one), and of course...Friday the 13th!!! ;) Stay safe, and prepare to party!

A fellow Michiganian/Michigander!? Good stuff. Between that, our DD214's and a mutual liking of F13, I can see why we get along so well. 

• Like 1

A fellow Michiganian/Michigander!? Good stuff. Between that, our DD214's and a mutual liking of F13, I can see why we get along so well.

Indeed!!! ;)

SUA SPONTE! DE OPPRESSO LIBER!!! RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

Perhaps we'll see some sunshine soon. LOL!

Indeed!!! ;)

SUA SPONTE! DE OPPRESSO LIBER!!! RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!

Perhaps we'll see some sunshine soon. LOL!

'Till The Last Round!'  Hahah. Now I'm feeling low speed. 1st ID here. No sex and danger, cept' in cadence. 

As far as sunshine, we're getting too much down here. I prefer it being dark fifteen hours a day myself. WinterFTW!

• Like 1