wes

Why No Release Date Yet?

Spring has sprung (though it still looks like shit where I am.)

It's crazy we're in Spring 2017 with no release date. I realize a portion of "Early 2017" is early Spring but I was overly optimistic, really thought we'd be playing or at least have a release date at this time.

Here's hoping for good news in the next little bit.

• Like 4

If it gets delayed,it will most likely mean that there will be a better chance for the single player offline, to launch day and date with the online.

If it gets delayed,it will most likely mean that there will be a better chance for the single player offline, to launch day and date with the online.

That's a good way to look at it. Look folks, whatever the reasons, a lot or a little, we should never lose sight that these guys went for something everybody wanted, but no one wanted to attempt. Nothing but love for them for that. Console Cert?, They are the problem? Nah, not likely. Look at that jumble f%$k mess that is a tech demo released as a SUPER-GAME, yes "No Man's Sky". Passed with flying colors, even though 5/8 ths of the content advertised is MISSING IN-GAME!!! Followed up with an investigation by an advertising administration. Can someone say 'CLASS-ACTION'?! Yet, they'll get away with it, and mucho $$$ of people's hard earned.

Randy, Ronnie, Wes, and the boys have been far from being shady with us, maybe a little professional embarrassment at times, but hey, that's to be expected working with a small crew, and a shoestring budget gamewise. Not to mention, having to fill the shoes of the biggest horror icon in the history of screen, interactively.

As I've always stated, "How's the status of the physical merchandise?" That will give a better idea of a launch date.

Either way, we wait. The longer we do, the more spit and polish the final product we get. Hopefully, on a warm summer night, not too far away, i'll be playing this in my dark living room with the windows open and a nice clean, woodsy breeze emanating from the woods around my house, listening to the crickets outside, and enjoying a dream game 37 years overdue. ;)

• Like 1

why friday?

Just a bit of conspiracy from me, but this Friday is the 13th Friday since the beta. Pretty stupid, but I'm desperate for anything at this point.

• Like 1

why friday?

Because it's a conspiracy. Besides they never post anything on Saturdays or Sundays. If it is not tomorrow, or Friday, it will be next week, but it sounded more dramatic to say Friday xD

Just a bit of conspiracy from me, but this Friday is the 13th Friday since the beta. Pretty stupid, but I'm desperate for anything at this point.

I have to admit, that would be amusing. 

I have this nicely aged bottle of brandy that I have been saving. When the release date is announced, I think that is a great reason t crack it open. :)

I have this nicely aged bottle of brandy that I have been saving. When the release date is announced, I think that is a great reason t crack it open. :)

I don't like alcohol, but if it happens, I'll accompany you with a Coca-Cola ;) #ReleaseTheReleaseDate 

• Like 1

666th post in the thread! By the power of Grayskull, I have the dark power!!!

As an aside, I'm about to start Dishonored 2 soon. I'll get my stabby on there while I wait. 

• Like 1

I'm excited to see when this game will be released. I had a question though. I got the virtual cabin and it states that there are videos to watch inside. How do you do this? All i've been able to do (so far) is listen to the radio, walk around, sit a couple places, and look at stuff. How do you watch anything? It was $15 and i assume more will be added but as of right now there isn't much to it. Sometimes you can see Jason walking outside, and you can interact with a few object. (make a car honk, open a latrine outside to see a body.) If anyone knows anything else about the virtual cabin let me know! Thanks.

I'm excited to see when this game will be released. I had a question though. I got the virtual cabin and it states that there are videos to watch inside. How do you do this? All i've been able to do (so far) is listen to the radio, walk around, sit a couple places, and look at stuff. How do you watch anything? It was $15 and i assume more will be added but as of right now there isn't much to it. Sometimes you can see Jason walking outside, and you can interact with a few object. (make a car honk, open a latrine outside to see a body.) If anyone knows anything else about the virtual cabin let me know! Thanks.

If u find all secrets u can open the secret Door  ^^

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/252589391282463245/968F20D7B1F80BBCCEBDBA35EDCAF0A36F84A019/

They might have gone gold and waiting till till the 31st to give us a release date I'M JUST BEING OPTIMISTIC 

• Like 1

wes said he would let us know as soon as they go gold. so i think their still working something out. maybe just a thought but they may have passed the cert but waiting to see how long its going to take to get all the copies of the game processed and ready for shipment. i dont think they can give us a date without having a contract date with the company they have producing the copies of the game. Dont see the company producing a contract with a date of x amount of copies being ready to ship if cert hasnt past so they can have a start date. This is all my own thoughts. it may be done differently but im guessing that is how the process works.

wes said he would let us know as soon as they go gold. so i think their still working something out. maybe just a thought but they may have passed the cert but waiting to see how long its going to take to get all the copies of the game processed and ready for shipment. i dont think they can give us a date without having a contract date with the company they have producing the copies of the game. Dont see the company producing a contract with a date of x amount of copies being ready to ship if cert hasnt past so they can have a start date. This is all my own thoughts. it may be done differently but im guessing that is how the process works.

*Wes posts date*

March 31st

B)