Fatalfox

Any special events/news/reveals since its Friday the 13th?

Sorry I couldnt think of a more original title! But yeah I haven't seen anything big or exciting about the game today and I thought there must be SOMETHING. Since this will be the only Friday the 13th before the game comes out has anyone seen any special news or new leaks about the game yet?

• Like 1

No.  Too easy.  There not going to share anything else with us till they're close to release.  (In my opinion)

No.  Too easy.  There not going to share anything else with us till they're close to release.  (In my opinion)

Yeah but what game about a killer coming out on Friday the 13th won't do something special on Friday the 13th the date XD

• Like 1

"They gotta plan something special today, the concept art can't be it!"

"Why can't it be?"

"Because it's Friday the 13th today!"

While it would be nice and go along well with theme they are under no obligation.

But watch them wait until, like, a minute before Saturday.

Maybe something is different in the cabin? I haven't looked yet but maybe a new Jason or something? Easter egg? New message on the radio perhaps?

I also hope they do something special today,i mean cm'on it's freakin Friday the 13th today.

It would be very weird if they didnt released a pic or something for the occasion.

Would be glad if it was something related to Part 8 or 9 Jason...a picture ? a video ? a cabin update ?

• Like 1

Check your emails, there is a kickstarter update, included a video with throwing knives, part 8 Jason and another surprise in the video. :D

Sorry didn't see that this had already started in another topic.

http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/topic/3100-the-misfits-are-coming-to-f13-also-some-j6-gameplay/

• Like 2

@Camp Counselor Will

That. was. beautiful. I'm so glad they listened to the fans for running over people with the car.

But the aiming for the ranged weapons seems a bit jerk-y. Like you tap left or right and it JUMPS over rather than smoothly tracks over.

• Like 1

@Camp Counselor Will

That. was. beautiful. I'm so glad they listened to the fans for running over people with the car.

But the aiming for the ranged weapons seems a bit jerk-y. Like you tap left or right and it JUMPS over rather than smoothly tracks over.

I agree, they listened and responded. This changes the Vanessa clone army issue to a large extent as well as stopping people from blocking the car. They mentioned on Twitter there will be some sort of punishment for using the car to kill additional counselors.

• Like 3

@Camp Counselor Will

They just added it. It's not fine tuned.

This was absolutely beautiful! <3  I have been body blocked by trolling counselors so many times so im happy we can do this. Are they also gonna change how ramming Jason works? They really need to make it where if you hit him at a fast enough speed he will fall onto his back and stun him (still wrecking the car) at least giving you enough time to get out of the car before he grabs the driver like he does now.

This was absolutely beautiful! <3  I have been body blocked by trolling counselors so many times so im happy we can do this. Are they also gonna change how ramming Jason works? They really need to make it where if you hit him at a fast enough speed he will fall onto his back and stun him (still wrecking the car) at least giving you enough time to get out of the car before he grabs the driver like he does now.

I say: No Rage=Jason gets knocked down, car crashes and needs to be restarted. With Rage: Jason tanks the car like he does in the Beta.

Come on, even Part 8 Jason got knocked down by a car for like 2 minutes in Jason Takes Manhattan.

• Like 2

I agree, they listened and responded. This changes the Vanessa clone army issue to a large extent as well as stopping people from blocking the car. They mentioned on Twitter there will be some sort of punishment for using the car to kill additional counselors.

It will be interesting to see what the punishment will be, still think that it is a great addition to the game, just need to make sure that we look both ways before we cross now.

It's good that they can't stop us from leaving but I hope the punishment isn't bad at all if it is people can troll with that still

By the way, the next Friday the 13th is in october.

Yeah but the game will be out by then! <3  But who knows maybe something special will happen then as well.

By the way, the next Friday the 13th is in october.

Jason vs Michael confirmed.

EDIT: Looking at the video again, I don't think Part 6 Jason actually walks(or "brisk-walks") faster than Part 7 Jason. I think they need to speed up that walk cycle/animation by about 5%.

Yeah but the game will be out by then! <3  But who knows maybe something special will happen then as well.

single player release possible