bewareofbears

PAX South (Jan. 27th-29th): Speculation

Anyone have any guesses on what we might see or find out?

The game's Twitter says the panel will likely be streamed live.

Hopefully a release date really getting sick of this "early 2017" i want something more specific so i can count down the days

• Like 10

Either a multiplayer release date or pre-orders go live on Steam

I'd be really surprised if they didn't annouce the release date at PAX- early 2017 only lasts so long.

I'm also hoping we get to see Part 8 or 9 but have a feeling there may just be a full reveal for Part 6. Would be wicked to get a new kills video with the as-yet unrevealed Jasons.

Im hoping we could see a little bit of gameplay (im still thirsty for it) with the rest of the counselors that havent been implemented in the beta a couple weeks ago and hopefully a proper release date. If we don't hear any news about a release date this friday, then we might begin to hear mid 2017 or summer 2017. Whatever they do, I'm looking forward to it

We'll get something of note.

I'll go with release date as well.

Any idea where this will be streamed id like to watch the panel live if i can

Hopefully a release date, or at least a general idea of the month.

Perhaps showing a little of the other two maps.

Maybe the J8 skin?

And a little more on the previously unrevealed systems, like the Abilities.

Those would be cool things I'd hope for.

I would like to see a release date and a preview of toms jason. people need to know what they are buying. I know they want to keep it a surprise but not when it cost someone money.  It is a pre order only thing so it would just be smart to have some kind of preview for it. Im afraid we still wont get a release date as i feel they still dont know when it will be ready. I also think its going to be the same as before and all where going to see is "early 2017" for the next 3-6months. Its been almost a month since we got any kind of news/beta

It could be any number of things.

- A New Jason Reveal

- More gameplay mechanic reveals

- New Map gameplay reveal

Hopefully a release date really getting sick of this "early 2017" i want something more specific so i can count down the days

Hopefully, though most probably videos and screenshots and just general info.

Early 2017 ends with March, I assume. I can't say a release date will be revealed at PAX but I have to admit if one isn't, I think we'd be in for another delay. That said, the video from today shows they've already made a bunch of progress since the beta and they appear on track. :)

Hopefully, though most probably videos and screenshots and just general info.

Yes most likely i have feeling we wont get a release date till like 1 or 2 weeks from when it will be complete

Early 2017 ends with March, I assume. I can't say a release date will be revealed at PAX but I have to admit if one isn't, I think we'd be in for another delay. That said, the video from today shows they've already made a bunch of progress since the beta and they appear on track. :)

It does look like they have made a lot of progress since the beta considering Christmas and New Years has been since then too, can't wait to see how the final product will be.

I think we will just see more of the same to be honest.  They'll talk about the beta and the success of it.  What they learned from the beta and maybe even show some clips from the beta.  They'll talk about the part 6 Jason and his dart throwing knives and maybe even show some new footage.  They might even talk a bit about single player campaign etc.  But I have a "feeling" that we won't get anything more then "Early 2017" as a release date still.  It's only been a few weeks since Christmas/New Years break.

My fingers are crossed hoping for a release date.

I'm going to buy a chocolate calendar to count down the days. ;)

• Like 1

My fingers are crossed hoping for a release date.

I'm going to buy a chocolate calendar to count down the days. ;)

I will be watching every Friday the 13th till the release date 1 movie a day

I hope we get Mean Girl/Bitch Counselor Melissa ❤????

• Like 1

i REALLY hope we get a date this time, they have been polishin this last time, and making things ready and playable so i really hope they let us have it soon

i REALLY hope we get a date this time, they have been polishin this last time, and making things ready and playable so i really hope they let us have it soon

I really can't wait to play this I don't even mind if it has a lot of glitches still lol
  • Like 1

We're definitely close. If we're not I'd be shocked. We are literally living in "early 2017" at this very moment. :)

Shouldnt be too long before we get an exact date "early 2017" can only last so long