I can't believe this thread is still alive?!  Where are the mods?  It's complete gone of the rails.  Ugh.  I get a warning cause I forgot about siggy and there allowed dimensions (hey i'm only human)....meanwhile this thread is allowed to continue on with such insults as "Go to your safe space" and "special snowflakes".  Jesus man, Trump can't build that wall around your country fast enough  (in my opinion not calling out anybody just saying I'm all for walling in America like they did in Escape from New York ( a John Carpenter masterpiece of a film! )  

• Like 1

"Go to your safespace and snowflake" are grandmasters go to comeback responses when called out or disagreed with. Pretty much standard expectations. But mod activity has been a bit lax.

• Like 1

"Go to your safespace and snowflake" are grandmasters go to comeback responses when called out or disagreed with. Pretty much standard expectations. But mod activity has been a bit lax.

okay how about this you mad bro

Lmao mad at what? Someone like you could never make me mad. That would just be stupid. Its the truth and you know it. How about contributing useful dialogue, ideas... Or SOMETHING to the community? It seems the only thing that comes from you is that they should keep a broken game. Someone says go left you say right. Your full of opposition but its baseless. All you say is "go to your safespace,your salty,snowflake,if you dont like it go to a private match." your predictable and repetitious. Its really tiresome and I dont even know why I even still respond to you.

• Like 1

Lmao mad at what? Someone like you could never make me mad. That would just be stupid. Its the truth and you know it. How about contributing useful dialogue, ideas... Or SOMETHING to the community? It seems the only thing that comes from you is that they should keep a broken game. Someone says go left you say right. Your full of opposition but its baseless. All you say is "go to your safespace,your salty,snowflake,if you dont like it go to a private match." your predictable and repetitious. Its really tiresome and I dont even know why I even still respond to you.

we both have nothing better to do that's why lol
  • Like 1

I am kindve inclined to at least agree with you on this one...

Its just that a lot of the stuff I saw in the beta is fine the way it is yes somethings do need to be fixed like bugs and a few little things nothing major needs to be fixed I had a lot of fun with how it was and I know with whatever they do add n changed I will still love it but probably will wish they didn't change something S but time will tell