MORE FRESH MEAT!!!  

219 members have voted

1. 1. What 3 tropes would you like to see in a DLC Pack?

• The Mean Girl/Bitchy Girl/Rich Girl (Melissa Part VII Inspired)
    • The Charming Guy/Dashing Guy/Guy Next Door (Rick III/Doug IV/Nick VII)
    • The Mom (Mrs Jarvis IV/Mrs Shepherd VII)
    • The Chilled Guy/Stoner (Chuck III/David VII/FvJ)
    • The Diner Girl (Lana V/Vicki IX)
    • The Lousy Doctor/Corrupt Gentleman (Dr Crews VII/Professor Lowe X)
    • The Eccentric Local (Crazy Ralph I&II/Random in III/Crazy Ethel V)
    • The Oddball/Goofball (Teddy IV/Eddie VII)
    • The Biker (Part III Crew)
    • The Hitchhiker (Annie I/Girl in IV)
    • Wheelchair Survivor! - (Mark II)
    • OTHER - Sound off below with other tropes you would like to see

On 5/18/2017 at 0:18 PM, Brigadius said:

The stairs out of nowhere though. lmao. I don't think we saw them before or ever again after. I need to watch again to make sure. It was just so unexpected. 

The stairs are visible several times throughout the movie IIRC. When they go down to the lake swimming for example.

9 hours ago, Survival said:

The stairs are visible several times throughout the movie IIRC. When they go down to the lake swimming for example.

Haven't seen in a while, couldn't remember. Still wasn't expecting it. 

Sooo now that this game has blown expectations out of the water, can we please get Melissa now, devs? 

Game is amazing.

Teddy from 4 cause that's my boy and Crazy Ralph would be awesome. Give Ralp a bicycle that he can only ride once and then the chain breaks and he has to walk. lmao. 

On 1/9/2017 at 10:22 PM, Culp said:

I considered a Sheriff-like character such as Megan's dad but thought it might negate the fact of calling the police to be rescued. Would make sense that he would be armed with at least a shotgun. Would also raise the question why he is there and why he hadn't already contacted other police? Spawning with a firearm could make him more like a Hero character and the DLC pack would just be for regular characters.

In Part 2 a cop finds Jason's cabin and gets a hammer to the head. He didn't call backup or anything like that in the movie so why would it be considered far-fetched in the video game. I think having that cop from Part 2 as a playable character would work. 

On 5/22/2017 at 11:47 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Here's my idea for the future counselors:

Mean/Rich Girl:

Composure: 2

Luck: 6

Intelligence: 4

Speed: 7

Stamina: 3

Stealth: 7

Strength: 2

The Chill/Stoner Guy:

Composure: 9

Luck: 2

Intelligence: 4

Speed: 7

Stamina: 3

Stealth: 4

Strength: 5

The Eccentric Local:

Composure: 3

Luck: 4

Intelligence: 6

Speed: 3

Stamina: 9

Stealth: 5

Strength: 4

The Biker/The Tough Guy

Composure: 3

Luck: 3

Intelligence: 7

Speed: 5

Stamina: 4

Stealth: 3

Strength: 8

Lmao. Why is it that the stoner has to have low intelligence? That is so not accurate. It's people that drink booze that actually kill brain cells. I think stoner guy should have decent intelligence but zero luck cause he stoned and clumsy. His stealth should be low due to his clumsiness. But have his composure, strength, and speed just slightly above average. 

7 hours ago, ConGamePro said:

Lmao. Why is it that the stoner has to have low intelligence? That is so not accurate. It's people that drink booze that actually kill brain cells. I think stoner guy should have decent intelligence but zero luck cause he stoned and clumsy. His stealth should be low due to his clumsiness. But have his composure, strength, and speed just slightly above average. 

Don't worry, it's not "intelligence" anymore, it's "repair." So Stoner guy is as smart as you want him to be, he just has no mechanical training ;)

Guys guys you got it all wrong, you clearly didn't read my locked thread on the counselor we deserve...ahem..

"So I had an idea for a possible future counselor. Imagine a man dressed in black, with raven hair and a flowing trench coat. He's apathetic and whiny and downright off putting, with the ability to put his knowledge of the occult to use against Jason. Having had found a secret book at the old Camp Blood after battling wolves and vampires from the deep dark darkness, he alone is able to find a dagger on the map that transforms into a sword when equipped. Using this sword on Jason will do normal damage, but if prerequisites such as a blood moon in the sky and collecting the Voorhees family jewels are met, he can decapitate Jason and reveal his true form, the parasite demon. 

After the demon escapes, it scuttles off to the Voorhees family house that is hidden behind a secret path in the forest. Upon being reborn, the entire map is plunged into hell, and the counselors must enact the sacred rites of the deep end ones  and fight demon Jason with the angel blade of Azrael. After the cyberdemon is killed, a portal opens to take the survivors back to Earth and a special XP bonus is given. 

Perks for the counselor would be stats like his strength, intelligence, and good looks. His ability to cast spells would work in a supporting role, and dealing DPS to Jason would help others escape, not to mention keeping the zombies and the Medusa Mrs. Voorhees teased in DLC at bay. Weaknesses could be his tendency to burst into cabins and derail player progress, or being susceptible TO SHADOW REALM BANISHMENT. Clothing options would of course include accessories like fedoras, chains on pants, and fingerless gloves and customizable nail polish color. Maybe the selected color could add perks, like more health or stamina."

Make it so Gun Media, make it so. XD

Congamepro, please refrain from double / triple posting. I have merged your posts. If you want to add onto something please use the edit button.

I was locked on my topic, even though this was buried 5 pages down...but here I am lol:

Loving the game.  Thank you all, as a lifelong F13 fan.  I'll be brief and keep my suggestions to two each category....

DLC Playable Counselors:

*The Popular Girl/The Queen Bee/The Mean Girl:  i.e. a Melissa-type from VII.  And blonde.  A blonde female is a horror film trope.

*The Stoner Guy/The Party Guy

DLC Playables who aren't Counselors:

*Crazy Ralph

*Edna

DLC Killers:

*Pamela Voorhees

*Roy as Jason

DLC Maps:

*Part V:  Some good stuff to mix it up.  Pinehurst Halfway House...Edna's farm/area...the Diner...the trailer park...the barn.

*Part VII:  The two main houses are great.  The barn Maddies finds.  The car can be Michael & Jane's in the middle of the woods.  There is a tent site.

• Like 1

My dream list is:

1. The bitch

2. Wheelchair counselor

3. Stoner Counselor

4. Cop hero character

5. Crazy Ralph 

The wheelchair counselor would be super hard to realistically balance in my opinion, so not sure how they could do it. The cop hero character would be a call in like Tommy Jarvis and Crazy Ralph would be a bot, added after they program bots for single player. Maybe you have the opportunity to see him once a match, riding off on his bicycle out one of the exits.

The stoner would be so good! he'd be like a hippie or something with a "Wooahh Mannn" type of voice actor lol. his stats would be pretty alright too! if i had to imagine a stoner in this setting his stats would be:

Composure:10

Luck:4

Intelligence:2

Speed:4

Stamina:5

Stealth:4

Strength:6

21 hours ago, chrisgoes2paris said:

Wheelchair Counselor would be fun in many ways, but how would he get out a window?  Especially in those one door cabins?

That is a very good question.

21 hours ago, chrisgoes2paris said:

Wheelchair Counselor would be fun in many ways, but how would he get out a window?  Especially in those one door cabins?

7 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

That is a very good question.

Maybe there could be a mechanic where the wheelchair counselor benefits from other counselors' help. Like if you enter/leave a cabin by a window, you become prone, on the other side of that window, and other counselors could either (1) roll your wheelchair to you by using the « action » prompt (2) lift up the wheelchair and give it to you on the other side of the window. 

Of course that would open up a whole new way to troll : wheelchair counselor enters a cabin by a window, steal his wheelchair, start rolling his wheelchair around and roll it into Crystal Lake, he's stuck prone for the rest of the game lol

That would make sense I suppose in theory, however I just feel like most counselors wouldn't bother helping the poor guy. I mean to be honest if it were either me or him, it'd have to be him. I sound like a dick though I know.

He'd require a LOT of work and would play much differently. He'd be like epic hard mode.

Honestly can't wait for more counselors, maps and killers. Possibilities are endless!

Honestly I wouldn't mind having a wheelchair character. It makes it more of a challenge to survive the already harsh world 

Killer pack  Final Chapter Jason, A New Beginning Roy and Jason X.  Killer Counseler Pack Chris, Young Tommy and Tina with a few new Jason kill methods and the biker gang for basic counselors.

I had two ideas for counselors. (Don't know who to base them off)

1. The 'Tortured' Artist - I mean, they've been through 'so' much in their lives, I'm pretty sure Jason is just the icing on the cake for them. They just wanted a quiet place to paint dang it.

2. The Foreign Exchange Student - They got a scholarship to study abroad in America for a year, so they thought one way to get experience with our culture over the summer was to work at a summer camp. This was the biggest mistake they could ever make.

As for Jason, maybe have Jason X and possibly have the Freddy vs. Jason version as a reskin for Part 3 or 7 Jason? Roy would also be interesting.

8 minutes ago, Erebus1111 said:

I had two ideas for counselors. (Don't know who to base them off)

1. The 'Tortured' Artist - I mean, they've been through 'so' much in their lives, I'm pretty sure Jason is just the icing on the cake for them. They just wanted a quiet place to paint dang it.

2. The Foreign Exchange Student - They got a scholarship to study abroad in America for a year, so they thought one way to get experience with our culture over the summer was to work at a summer camp. This was the biggest mistake they could ever make.

As for Jason, maybe have Jason X and possibly have the Freddy vs. Jason version as a reskin for Part 3 or 7 Jason? Roy would also be interesting.

2. They should have it translate everything you say into broken English even if you are speaking perfect English. 

53 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

2. They should have it translate everything you say into broken English even if you are speaking perfect English. 

That'd be interesting. Maybe they could do that and have your character have a really thick accent, maybe French or Swedish.

So on FB there's been some chatter that Mean Girl could be based on Tamara or *shudder* Janessa.

Firstly, no. No.

Mean Girl must be Melissa-esque as she is QUEEN. Tamara is a Hep-C riddled poor man's version of the trope and Janessa was sadly so garbage she is not even a blip.

Please Gun, hail The QUEEN. "You know, to make him jealous."