MORE FRESH MEAT!!!  

218 members have voted

1. 1. What 3 tropes would you like to see in a DLC Pack?

• The Mean Girl/Bitchy Girl/Rich Girl (Melissa Part VII Inspired)
    • The Charming Guy/Dashing Guy/Guy Next Door (Rick III/Doug IV/Nick VII)
    • The Mom (Mrs Jarvis IV/Mrs Shepherd VII)
    • The Chilled Guy/Stoner (Chuck III/David VII/FvJ)
    • The Diner Girl (Lana V/Vicki IX)
    • The Lousy Doctor/Corrupt Gentleman (Dr Crews VII/Professor Lowe X)
    • The Eccentric Local (Crazy Ralph I&II/Random in III/Crazy Ethel V)
    • The Oddball/Goofball (Teddy IV/Eddie VII)
    • The Biker (Part III Crew)
    • The Hitchhiker (Annie I/Girl in IV)
    • Wheelchair Survivor! - (Mark II)
    • OTHER - Sound off below with other tropes you would like to see

So now with the Backer closed and we are moving toward release day, how excited are we for the future of this game?

Whilst DLC is a long way off, we can still speculate and hope for some more awesome additions.

Are there any other counselor tropes that should be included later down the track? Should Mark's wheelchair be imbued with dark mystical vengeance powers?

I can't wait. And I still want Melissa IN! :P

So now with the Backer closed and we are moving toward release day, how excited are we for the future of this game?

Whilst DLC is a long way off, we can still speculate and hope for some more awesome additions.

Are there any other counselor tropes that should be included later down the track? Should Mark's wheelchair be imbued with dark mystical vengeance powers?

I can't wait. And I still want Melissa IN! :P

Some new counselors, varied maps, maybe new heroes and Jasons... I guess part of it depends on the success of the game and the budget that provides but they always say they intend to continue to support the game. I don't think we'll see much until the single player is released.

We need 'the bitch'. :)

I do hope that if the game sells well that they will release some DLCs in the future. I'd be down for more counselors and maps! We need a blonde girl and a red head!

This is funny because I remember making a case to add mark when that one guy came in talking about wanting magical tomes to give you dark mystical powers.

I do hope that if the game sells well that they will release some DLCs in the future. I'd be down for more counselors and maps! We need a blonde girl and a red head!

Melissa HAS to be in this game lol. Hopefully in a future release. I'm thinking that if/when/hopefully they do a Part 7 map she will become available for DLC.

• Like 1

We really do need a blonde. Melissa would be perfect. But I still want a girl with long red hair and freckles. Think Lindsey Lohan before all the drug use.

We really do need a blonde. Melissa would be perfect. But I still want a girl with long red hair and freckles. Think Lindsey Lohan before all the drug use.

She was a hottie before going on the drugs

I am exited about the stats of the new characters, maybe the jock Buggzy is a 10/10 of stamina, and maybe Adam is a strength/intelligence based player? I wanna know!

My only guess is to why none of the existing female characters have blonde hair is because its too hard to light in that engine. But then you have Chad. So it must be that it was an oversight on their behalf or they wanted a blonde female/bitchy character to be a DLC.

You notice none of the female characters have real long hair. Long hair was just as fashionable in the 80s as now. My guess is it takes more work to animate longer hair.

In terms of the rest. I think Tommy Jarvis fills the quota of eccentric and charming guy. He has the look of the charming guy and the attitude of an eccentric.

I'd be most interested in a blonde bitch and a new hero character, likely Tina.

• Like 3

I'm not sure I'd like to see any adult characters, despite there being plenty in the films. They'd just feel out of place in the game we have right now... to me anyway.

I would like to see:

The Mean Girl (like Melissa from 7)

The Pretty Boy (like Scott from 2)

The Shy Girl/Guy (like Sarah from 4)

The Outcast (like Eddie from 7)

So I voted for Mean Girl.

Why would an adult feel out of place? There was always some sort of supervisor for the most part. Could be fun to take their last feelings of security away.  

• Like 1

This one was a fun topic and I liked the choices Culp put together.

I hope if more counselors are added in the future, threads like this are looked out. I'd want them to try to take more archetypes from the actual films, it's good being able to run around as these proxies of the original characters.

43 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

This one was a fun topic and I liked the choices Culp put together.

I hope if more counselors are added in the future, threads like this are looked out. I'd want them to try to take more archetypes from the actual films, it's good being able to run around as these proxies of the original characters.

I just want to kill mark and push him down those stairs. 

Mark's one of my favourite characters in the whole series. Poor guy. Hell of a memorable way to go out, though.

1 hour ago, DamonD7 said:

Mark's one of my favourite characters in the whole series. Poor guy. Hell of a memorable way to go out, though.

The stairs out of nowhere though. lmao. I don't think we saw them before or ever again after. I need to watch again to make sure. It was just so unexpected. 

Here's my idea for the future counselors:

Mean/Rich Girl:

Composure: 2

Luck: 6

Intelligence: 4

Speed: 7

Stamina: 3

Stealth: 7

Strength: 2

The Chill/Stoner Guy:

Composure: 9

Luck: 2

Stealth: 4

Strength: 5

The Eccentric Local:

Composure: 3

Luck: 4

Intelligence: 6

Speed: 3

Stamina: 9

Stealth: 5

Strength: 4

The Biker/The Tough Guy

Composure: 3

Luck: 3

Intelligence: 7

Speed: 5

Stamina: 4

Stealth: 3

Strength: 8

37 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Here's my idea for the future counselors:

Mean/Rich Girl:

Composure: 2

Luck: 6

Stealth: 7

Strength: 2

I was going to say that her composure should be a bit higher but then I remembered what happened when Melissa encountered Jason for the first time lol.  She just froze and stood there and then "whack"!  Maybe one more point in stealth just to give her an 8.  She did a pretty good job spying on Tina and Nick and creeping up on Nick towards the end of 7.  I really think you got her stats pretty perfect! ?

9 minutes ago, Gdain said:

I was going to say that her composure should be a bit higher but then I remembered what happened when Melissa encountered Jason for the first time lol.  She just froze and stood there and then "whack"!  Maybe one more point in stealth just to give her an 8.  She did a pretty good job spying on Tina and Nick and creeping up on Nick towards the end of 7.  I really think you got her stats pretty perfect! ?

With my stat ideas I'm trying not to have too many counselors with the same numbers. There are already a lot with 8 or higher in stealth so I wanted something different. Melissa did nearly get caught spying though, so I thought 7 was appropriate. My stat spread for her makes her a bit less "specialized" so she is a little more versatile than say Chad or A.J.

15 minutes ago, Gdain said:

I'd agree, these real life character types are often wafer thin and have little composure when the going gets tough. :)

7 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

With my stat ideas I'm trying not to have too many counselors with the same numbers. There are already a lot with 8 or higher in stealth so I wanted something different. Melissa did nearly get caught spying though, so I thought 7 was appropriate. My stat spread for her makes her a bit less "specialized" so she is a little more versatile than say Chad or A.J.

I really really like it!  I was looking at it trying to figure out any changes and I couldn't lol. 

• Like 1

the wheelchair guy could throw this wheelchair through the window first and then climb through. but it takes some time and will get cut up bad from the glass shards. as a way to make him a valid pick he could be like the athletic girl in the fact that hes fast but only on roads and floors. if he trys to go through the forest this wheelchair could get stuck in some bush or stick and you have to do some quick time event to get out. just make him very fast on the road so he has some way to get away.

(also, make it so he cant drive cars)

I'd like to see the Bitch but with something where she doesn't show fear until she's been hit. Instead of fear rising, she gets more annoyed:

"Is this some kind of joke?"

"Who the fuck are you supposed to be?"

But if she gets hit once, even the tiniest hit- she's freaking out/scared/Nancy Kerrigan's "Why me!?!".