MORE FRESH MEAT!!!  

218 members have voted

1. 1. What 3 tropes would you like to see in a DLC Pack?

• The Mean Girl/Bitchy Girl/Rich Girl (Melissa Part VII Inspired)
    • The Charming Guy/Dashing Guy/Guy Next Door (Rick III/Doug IV/Nick VII)
    • The Mom (Mrs Jarvis IV/Mrs Shepherd VII)
    • The Chilled Guy/Stoner (Chuck III/David VII/FvJ)
    • The Diner Girl (Lana V/Vicki IX)
    • The Lousy Doctor/Corrupt Gentleman (Dr Crews VII/Professor Lowe X)
    • The Eccentric Local (Crazy Ralph I&II/Random in III/Crazy Ethel V)
    • The Oddball/Goofball (Teddy IV/Eddie VII)
    • The Biker (Part III Crew)
    • The Hitchhiker (Annie I/Girl in IV)
    • Wheelchair Survivor! - (Mark II)
    • OTHER - Sound off below with other tropes you would like to see

Yeah, i agree. The Mean Girl should be strong and composure, The Hitchhiker should be Intelligent and fast, also, The Stoner should be... Stealthy and Lucky? A.J. Masón and The Bookish Girl were pretty unluky tho.

Oh, and what gender should be the Hitchhiker? A boy or a girl? I dont know.

well i agree mean girl should have composure and strenth, but hitchhiker should be stealth and fast, while stoner is lucky and intelligent

why not base the hitcher of annie? not to likeness but similar

• Like 1

So, we all agree that Melis- ejem, ejem, the Bitchy Blondie character should have composure, strength and... stealth? i imagine something like this:

Composure: 9/10 - Stamina: 4/10

Luck:            1/10 - Stealth:   7/10

Intelligence:  5/10 - Strength: 6/10

Speed:         3/10

• Like 1

Even if strength is swapped out for a bit more stamina. No point having another dud counselor nobody wants to use because she can't escape Jason.

I don't think Composure would be good for her, much like Chad; yeah, Melissa from Part VII is only ever scared when literally confronted with Jason, but then that's the start of a game for this. Jason's here, everyone scatter.

In Part VII, she's busy being preoccupied and generally looking down her nose at everyone. First time she actually sees Jason, she freezes and is dead seconds later.

They did tell her of multiple murders including Tina's own mother and she was not rattled at all ;) But I hear you

I don't think Composure would be good for her, much like Chad; yeah, Melissa from Part VII is only ever scared when literally confronted with Jason, but then that's the start of a game for this. Jason's here, everyone scatter.

In Part VII, she's busy being preoccupied and generally looking down her nose at everyone. First time she actually sees Jason, she freezes and is dead seconds later.

She was informed about jason, and didnt believe it. if some of your friends ran up to you and told you that everyone but you and the people in the room were dead, you would just pick up le phone and call them, in the 80s people didnt have cell phones every minute of their life and she could not possibly if she was a sane person believe those news. i sure would not. and you cant honestly compare composure level to opening the door to jason, all going through her head there is what happened to her friends, are the legends true, and so on mixed with shock. in friday the 13th the game everyone knows from the start and the cocky little princess we watched in the movie is the one on the map, i get how you meant but as for composure it should be high

So, we all agree that Melis- ejem, ejem, the Bitchy Blondie character should have composurestrength and... stealth? i imagine something like this:

Purrfect! 

and her name could be a play on words for melissa like Melanie sandrews

So, we all agree that Melis- ejem, ejem, the Bitchy Blondie character should have composurestrength and... stealth? i imagine something like this:

Purrfect! 

and her name could be a play on words for melissa like Melanie sandrews

• Like 1

Everyone at the start of the game is in the same state - Jason is real, he's just murdered someone right in front of you and he's stomping this way.

It's not being told to her by someone else, she's seen it happening and seen him.

Okay, we only have the one opening cut-scene so far, but that's what happens there and the intent across the board for any games.

Everyone knows, for sure, right at the start and is actively trying to escape.

Composure affects...breaking out of grabs and fear levels, isn't it? Both things that occur when running into Jason, things that she probably wouldn't do well at. Just looking at Melissa and Tamara in the films.

Maybe I'm missing something and I'm sorry to disagree, but I just don't feel she'd have nerves of steel in that situation.

It's the character's self-absorbed and rather sociopathic the-world-revolves-around-me arrogance meeting undeniable and very nasty hockey-masked truth.

Tamara was a poor man's Melissa riddled with Hep C. Let us never speak of her again LOL.

Melissa had more composure than her though definitely. She was caught off guard and literally had seconds to react. I am only guessing but had she been aware sooner she would have selfishly saved herself by any means.

• Like 1

Yeah, Melissa was kinda scared when Jason appeared in front of her, but she didn't scream, good enough to be a composed character! even Tina who has TELEKINETIC POWERS screamed. And rebember, if they put a blonde mean girl in the game, it's not going to be Melissa, it's just gotta be inspired in the stereotypical blonde mean girls in horror cinema.

Also, what her name would be? Melanie or Felissa? i like both!

Melanie Sandrews (or Sanders) as suggested above is the only name that suffices

I can only hope Mean Girl and Chilled Guy are on the cards. Sadly though I think they are referring to the 3 guys that haven't been revealed in game yet.

Here are my thoughts on how to add Mark and his wheelchair to make him playable. Includes how he would be integrated through a special gameplay mode and some of his possible stats.

Speed:

Being disabled he should obviously be one of the slowest characters in the game. However since the game often relies on teamwork any counselor that chooses to push him should get a speed boost at reduced stamina. Or carry him for opposite penalties to speed and stamina(say if chair is damaged or lost in an escape attempt)

Fear:

He should reduce fear in those around him. Why? Well to be honest everybody around him should feel more confident in surviving when the person next to them can't out run them. Also, if he does die they should have less composure because they either sacrificed him or willingly let him die.

Xp:

Escaping with Mark should or totting him around should give greater amounts of xp.

Traps:

He should have access to traps none of the others can use to offset his disadvantage for escaping. He can't just hop through a window but it would be cool to see him crawl through one and abandon his chair. Also if being pushed he should be usable as a battering ram to stun Jason. Kind of comical for this game but a dead sprint into Jason with a wheelchair may be stun worthy.

Playability:

Maybe he should be a random playable character. Like every so often he pops up as a challenge in the lobby and somebody random gets chosen to be him. Just like a bonus for that round to add an extra challenge and objective and earn some extra xp if you can escape with him.

As a main playable character I don't know if he would cut it but as bonus challenge character I think he could add to the game by encouraging cooperation.

I would like to hear other people's ideas on Mark and see what creative things he might bring to the game.

One thing realistically they would have to figure out how to make him traverse the landscape in a wheelchair...going over/up and down hills, over limbs and debris is quite a feat in a wheelchair without getting stuck or falling over.

One thing realistically they would have to figure out how to make him traverse the landscape in a wheelchair...going over/up and down hills, over limbs and debris is quite a feat in a wheelchair without getting stuck or falling over.

Might be a bit of a challenge to figure out the mechanics, but offroading could slow him down and make extra noise.

Plus think of all the cool wheelchair kills if Jason gets a hold of it. Just thinking of him slowly wheeling you down the road and into the lake.

Kicking the back forcing the dead body to fall out the chair while the chair rolls away is more Jasons style lol...kanes anyway.

Assuming they can work out his traversing. I think it would be cool to see Mark as a bonus objective. Plus, whoever gets chosen to be him will be super on edge because they know that their chance of survival is extremely slim.

Possible executions:

-Wheels him over campfire and holds him there

-folds chair while he's in it

-pushes him out and beats him with it

-rolls him into lake

-machete to the face of course

-push him in front of car(should disable car)

-dump him in open grave and bury

To be fair to mark though he should be able to drop firecrackers and try and wheel of while he's dazed. If he has them. He shouldn't be completely helpless while being wheeled to his death.

I disagree with the speed. I bet that Mark has incredible upper body strength and stamina from using the chair.

Unfortunately stealth would be low I'm sure. Stairs and windows would be a problem.

I disagree with the speed. I bet that Mark has incredible upper body strength and stamina from using the chair.

Unfortunately stealth would be low I'm sure. Stairs and windows would be a problem.

This may be true, however, the terrain would be difficult for him to traverse so would likely slow him down.

yeah I could see his speed decrease if he left the paths and roads. I could see other counselors finding car parts in cabins and giving them to the Mark player to quickly get to the car using the paths while the others continued to search the other cabins. Radio ahead and say Marks otw with a battery and gas.

yeah I could see his speed decrease if he left the paths and roads. I could see other counselors finding car parts in cabins and giving them to the Mark player to quickly get to the car using the paths while the others continued to search the other cabins. Radio ahead and say Marks otw with a battery and gas.

I like that. Maybe he can carry multiple items because he just sets them in his lap.

If his survival is also a bonus like objective you won't want to be to risky with him though. But that's only if he is implemented in my scenario above. As a normal playable character it would work fine.