Sign in to follow this  
VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Gametypes & Custom Match settings

So here are some ideas that came to mind. Allow players to set up custom match settings so matches will have more variety. Maybe offer playlists for these different types.

1. No phone/number of phones: You can set phone spawns from 0-3.

2. Vehicle spawns: Spawn no vehicles or up to 3 vehicles

3. Weapon spawns: Control which weapons spawn. From all machetes, to no guns, to only guns, or any number of any kind of weapons.

4. Item rarity: Choose how abundant items are to be found. From no items to an item in almost every drawer.

5. Buff/debuff: Choose which abilities to buff and debuff. You can block a Jason ability while improving others, improve stealth while debuffing stamina, or any other stat mix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm all for anything in private matches since it won't effect public matches at all that way people who don't like the easy win with the cops can have non on the game instead of punishing people who like the cops

If they don't do this you still can set rules like no calling the cops no guns stuff like that so you still can set rules with your friends so you can have all the fun you want

So people like me in a public match I still can call the cops and do everything they had in the beta with no issues with it not being fair

• Like 1

This feature is reminiscent of Super Smash Bros. match settings. I'm not opposed to it for private matches but public matches should be as the Devs have intended imho. I mean, there are going to be leaderboards from what I understand. I'd like to keep the leaderboards free of custom matches as they would skew the results.

I really won't like to see this in the game, because this is the kind of things that split a community.

Ok then leave it out of public matches and just have it for private matches and only the host can set them.

I wouldn't see how they could do this in a public match any way private would be the only way for it to work any way