Strigoi

How are Counselors Killing Now !

I see alot of lower level players that dont arm themselves and run from Jason while they are carrying batteries and gas cans.

I Get frustrated with low level lobbies of players that dont do anything but hide in cabins while Jason is chasing me.

I Rarely see the Jason kill,and when i do see The Jason Kill its very late at night when high leveled players get online.

Also ive seen Jason take 2 shotgun blasts to the face and good axe thrashings and his mask still stays on.

Jason's mask seems to be glued to his face at times.

8 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I see alot of lower level players that dont arm themselves and run from Jason while they are carrying batteries and gas cans.

I Get frustrated with low level lobbies of players that dont do anything but hide in cabins while Jason is chasing me.

I Rarely see the Jason kill,and when i do see The Jason Kill its very late at night when high leveled players get online.

Also ive seen Jason take 2 shotgun blasts to the face and good axe thrashings and his mask still stays on.

You're still here?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

You're still here?

Absolutely ! im still here.

If your still here, why shouldnt i be here.

Im just as important as anyone else thats here.

On 3/19/2022 at 12:06 AM, Strigoi said:

They could be newer players.

Give some pointers if you want them to improve.

Play when you have a better chance of seeing it.

Is it a bug of some sort?

Don't expect much to change given support for this game has come and gone.

• Like 3

On 3/18/2022 at 11:06 PM, Strigoi said:

Jason's mask seems to be glued to his face at times

The funny thing about RNG is that it can seem so random...🤔

2 shotguns and a few axe hits are minimum to get the mask if I remember correctly. It all depends on what happened earlier in the match anyway.

The first four "hits" are crucial in determining the dice roll. If it was a host Jason that's good at blocking, and the only damage he's taken is pks and firecrackers for the first four hits, he could theoretically break every weapon on the map in block damage and still never lose his mask.