Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

How an Offline Package Restructure Could work for the game.

Dont say that there is NO MORE OR NOTHING For Friday the 13th the game.

Months ago im sure that i read in a thread here that there will be tweeks and adjustments for Friday the 13th the game,when the game goes offline and has no server support.

What we need to push for is NO MORE Jason buffs.

Counselor buffs are needed.

Why Cant Gun Interactive sell Friday the 13th the game to another company.

Wes Keltner has allready said that he will never do business with anything Friday the 13th relatd ever again,Because it was such a pain in the ass to work with Sean Cunningham and his company Horror inc.

Maybe another company could upgrade and add on to the game.

Will we be able to play as a counselor in an offline package of Friday the 13th the game.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

In an alternate Universe without lawsuits anything will be possible.

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2022 at 7:05 PM, Strigoi said:

Wes Keltner has allready said that he will never do business with anything Friday the 13th relatd ever again,Because it was such a pain in the ass to work with Sean Cunningham and his company Horror inc.

You have a link where he said that? I'm not doubting you, but I would actually like to read where he said that and see if anything more was said. 

18 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

You have a link where he said that? I'm not doubting you, but I would actually like to read where he said that and see if anything more was said. 

I Briefly recall Wes Keltner saying that he will not work with Horror inc again,I Think it may also have been on Beyond The Stream.Wes never used the words that it was a pain in the ass to work with Sean Cunningham,these are my assumptions.

@mattshotcha did say that every little peice of the game for friday the 13th had to be pre approved by Horror Inc.

11 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Briefly recall Wes Keltner saying that he will not work with Horror inc again,I Think it may also have been on Beyond The Stream.Wes never used the words that it was a pain in the ass to work with Sean Cunningham,these are my assumptions.

@mattshotcha did say that every little peice of the game for friday the 13th had to be pre approved by Horror Inc.

That’s how all licensed IPs work….it’s not just because Horror INC were being “pains in the asses.” Every owner of an IP that’s licensed out does it that way.

Well anyways, i wonder how the game will work once it goes totally offline.

On 3/16/2022 at 4:33 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

That’s how all licensed IPs work….it’s not just because Horror INC were being “pains in the asses.” Every owner of an IP that’s licensed out does it that way.

How do you know this for sure about IP'S.

Also whats your opinion on what will happen to the game once the game goes totally offline with no server support.

On 3/15/2022 at 1:03 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I would like to see this as well.

On 3/16/2022 at 7:52 AM, Strigoi said:

Do you know why people should not "assume"?

On 3/16/2022 at 11:58 PM, Strigoi said:

Well anyways, i wonder how the game will work once it goes totally offline.

An offline save for our profile progress would be about the only thing many of us could hope for.

Single Player Challenges would likely be a given. Multiplayer would probably be up in the air.

The day will come when that happens.

• Like 4