Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Jason Kills Bugs useless.

I know I've complained on this subject a number of times. I've submitted 5 videos in the last few weeks of undeniable evidence of the same hacker to no avail. It's totally a waste of time now. They don't even look at evidence as I have a video right now on my YT channel with ZERO views. I guess anything goes now on PC as they won't and will not fix the hacked lobby problem,their workaround patch was totally worthless.

• Haha 1

There may be a couple of people looking over them, but I doubt many people (if any) will be banned. Even if one was to be banned, we wouldn't hear about it on this forum, unless they registered before the registration was closed.

If others are still submitting reports as you are, imagine the pile that still has yet to be looked at.

Then there is the issue of the evidence being sufficient enough to take action on.

The workaround was their last ditch attempt to allow PC players to avoid the hacker lobbies. No matter what Gun did, the hackers were still going to be an issue.

Resident Evil: Resistance has similar issues with troublemakers. So do most other games in that style.

I do applaud the effort you've made to try to clean up the PC player base.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Then there is the issue of the evidence being sufficient enough to take action on.

I think 5 submissions should be enough,the funny thing is I submitted footage of someone using JasonX/Uber Jason just 1 video and they were banned within 2-3 days of submission and in the same time frame  I submitted the others which makes it look kind of suspicious that there could be favoritism toward this player as they could know someone at JKB.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

Even if one was to be banned, we wouldn't hear about it on this forum, unless they registered before the registration was closed.

This

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I think 5 submissions should be enough,the funny thing is I submitted footage of someone using JasonX/Uber Jason just 1 video and they were banned within 2-3 days of submission and in the same time frame  I submitted the others which makes it look kind of suspicious that there could be favoritism toward this player as they could know someone at JKB.

That's a pretty strong allegation. I personally hope that's not the case. If it was, Gun would be shooting itself in the foot.

They are knee deep in their next project, so I don't expect much to come from reports to JKB these days. We'll see.

• Like 4

I follow everyone that I report on Steam and keep checking their profiles to see if they have been banned or not. They think they can avoid a ban by constantly changing their Steam name and clearing out all their previous aliases but their URL stays the same regardless. That's how I knew the person using Uber got banned. The problem is now the person I reported 5 times has shared their hacks and now all his friends are using them, it's a never ending cycle.

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

.The problem is now the person I reported 5 times has shared their hacks and now all his friends are using them, it's a never ending cycle.

Sad but true.

• Like 3

lol they literally aren't paid enough to bother to investigate and ban players with the game being pretty much dead and all.