Dragonfire82877

It’s official, Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game

I'm calling it right now:

This is going to end up being another asymmetrical multiplayer game where one person plays Leatherface and the rest are survivors. Leatherface  is going to get his ass kicked on a regular basis just like Jason and the Predator, they'll be a lot of dumb DLC for it, and EVERY SINGLE PATCH WILL CREATE A SHITLOAD OF NEW PROBLEMS. 

I guaran-fuckin-tee that is exactly what's going to happen. Guys, don't waste your time or money. We all know the deal by now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I'm calling it right now:

This is going to end up being another asymmetrical multiplayer game where one person plays Leatherface and the rest are survivors. Leatherface  is going to get his kicked on a regular basis just like Jason and the Predator, they'll be a lot of dumb DLC for it, and EVERY SINGLE PATCH WILL CREATE A SHITLOAD OF NEW PROBLEMS. 

I guaran-fuckin-tee that is exactly what's going to happen. Guys, don't waste your time or money. We all know the deal by now.

I guess we'll see in time.

• Like 1

Lots of big differences.1.This is NOT a crowd funded game so no exclusive pay to win characters.2. No chance of a rights dispute on the IP. 3.Sumo Nottingham has a better reputation of making games,if you've played any of the Forza Horizon racing games you see the quality.Wouldn't say they're AAA but at least AA. As long as the devs don't listen to the survivor complaints like F13 and nerf the killers(Just not Leatherface his whole family are killers) at their every complaint then it could be a good game. I'm still going the wait and see approach and read reviews after release before I even THINK about buying it. Gun hasn't been very trust worthy in the past.

Please don't let this one end in another lawsuit