Sign in to follow this  
The Rain

Will they fix the game on the PC platform?

6 hours ago, The Rain said:

all lobbies hacked, it is impossible for to play.

Fixing the PC lobby hack is supposed to be their final fix. Hopefully it works out.

• Like 4

On 9/27/2021 at 6:06 PM, Fair Play said:

Fixing the PC lobby hack is supposed to be their final fix. Hopefully it works out.

laughing-too-funny.gif

• Haha 3

I read somewhere that the reason why the developers can't stop the hackers on PC is because the hackers ARE the developers.  It was just a sneaky way to release new content without getting sued.  The hacked lobbies are a result of the Paranoia mode being broken and went sideways on them.

(and by "i read somewhere" i meant i read the post i just wrote ) 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

So you are saying Illfonic are the hackers? I don't think so. I kind of know 1 of the people involved with these "unauthorized" versions and he is a known russian hacker. Allegedly he and his group are the ones who created these other versions and also allegedly offered their help to Gun to fix the game and Gun refused.So in retaliation they hacked the lobbies to their current condition. Again all allegedly.

4 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

So you are saying Illfonic are the hackers? I don't think so. I kind of know 1 of the people involved with these "unauthorized" versions and he is a known russian hacker. Allegedly he and his group are the ones who created these other versions and also allegedly offered their help to Gun to fix the game and Gun refused.So in retaliation they hacked the lobbies to their current condition. Again all allegedly.

Makes sense... 

On 10/1/2021 at 5:19 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

Wow. That's like someone going out for a job interview, then coming back and setting fire to the entire building of the business because they didn't get hired. It's no different than a child throwing a temper tantrum when they don't get their way.

I have no proof of anything of what I posted but I have heard this story a couple of times and it has been pretty much confirmed that the people working on these "unauthorized" versions ARE the same people who made the PC lobbies the way they are currently. Allegedly. They have proven they are better at fixing glitches and other problems with the game,better than Illfonic or Black Tower ever could and at a much faster time frame.

• Sad 1

On 10/3/2021 at 9:55 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

I have no proof of anything of what I posted but I have heard this story a couple of times and it has been pretty much confirmed that the people working on these "unauthorized" versions ARE the same people who made the PC lobbies the way they are currently. Allegedly. They have proven they are better at fixing glitches and other problems with the game,better than Illfonic or Black Tower ever could and at a much faster time frame.

I admit that I already have little patience, but I only hope for the best of the game.

On 10/1/2021 at 5:19 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. That's like if you take your car for one of those 10-minute oil changes and the guy takes a sledgehammer to your windshield because you didn't want to buy new wiper blades.

They have been at this for close to 2.5  years and  through  a number of members of their little "click". They obviously are very talented at coding  at least this game.They obviously are HUGE fans of F13 and do all this modding  at their own expense for the fans of this game who wanted all the content that was in the works and partially done  and improving upon what is already there and adding more. My theory is they are waiting for Gun to fix the lobby issue and shut down this forum before they release their newest "project" You can private message me to learn more as these "unauthorized" versions  are taboo to talk in too much detail on here.

its Fixed hacked servers sorted new patch out now ive been playing some great games. you now can host your own public games. today 27/10/21

Hackers are back I cant get no one in my games when i host the unlimitied hacked server is pulling everyone in that

6 hours ago, WARRIC said:

Hackers are back I cant get no one in my games when i host the unlimitied hacked server is pulling everyone in that

So they "fixed it", and the next day it was not only broken again but even worse?

Imagine that...

• Sad 1

Wasted effort, what was the point? So you can host your own public lobby now that nobody joins. WHOOPIE ! People were basically doing that before the patch only it was private matches. How disappointing. I think everyone expected the modded/hacked lobby issue to be eliminated not just a way to TRY and avoid them. After 6-8 months and basically nothing. I tried hosting a public lobby sat there for at least 15 minutes and not 1 person joined. REALLY? I'm done. Gun won't get 1 more penny out of me EVER!! I don't care what their next game is even IF it's Halloween.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Did anyone else get a 2.6GB Update?

Everyone on PC did as far as I know BUT it was a pointless attempted fix as I predicted it would be. There is NO POINT in hosting a public lobby when all the incoming players are NOT connecting to your lobby  but instead are being channeled into the modded lobbies. They needed to ELIMINATE the modded lobbies that is the problem.Now we are stuck with them forever as there won't be anymore attempts to fix. Whom ever created these "servers" devised it so that ALL incoming players are directed into their lobbies bypassing any open hosted lobbies at least that is my theory which seems to be accurate. So you got a bunch of public hosts sitting there waiting for players but to no avail. Good Job Devs. NOT.

I would consider eliminating quick play all together and just keep private match.

Everybody loses, including the shit stain hackers, but its the only real solution. Nobody to troll if they have nobody to join their servers.

In terms of the overall narrative. All im gonna say is I have no doubt if there were no lawsuit in the way back in 2018 that this game would still be in the same state 4 years later. The playerbase was dying out and the game was clearly never intended to be a game with a buildable, growing playerbase. It was designed sadly basically as a Call Of Duty coin pump that would've been dropped eventually for a new project, whether it was a new paint job called F13: Part 2 The Game is anyone's guess but the game would not be maintained the way for say Dead By Daylight is maintained on a base level.

JMO, not a hit job.

Update... I finally was able to host a public match with host a match option.I think it's only because due to the sale an influx of new players is overflowing the modded lobbies. Yesterday I sat over 15-20 minutes with nobody.

On 10/29/2021 at 6:48 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

Update... I finally was able to host a public match with host a match option.I think it's only because due to the sale an influx of new players is overflowing the modded lobbies. Yesterday I sat over 15-20 minutes with nobodnobo

They just released a patch for Predator Hunting Grounds. Before patch, I never had to wait more than 5-6 minutes to get a Pred-game going. After the patch, my estimated wait time of 3:37 turned out to be 22:10, and when I finally got into a game, it blue-screened halfway through (that was the 8th post-patch blue-screen, btw)

On 10/31/2021 at 1:40 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

They just released a patch for Predator Hunting Grounds. Before patch, I never had to wait more than 5-6 minutes to get a Pred-game going. After the patch, my estimated wait time of 3:37 turned out to be 22:10, and when I finally got into a game, it blue-screened halfway through (that was the 8th post-patch blue-screen, btw)

YIKES!

On 11/1/2021 at 7:42 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

YIKES!

I just got blue-screened (again) for literally the 8th  9th 10th time tonight. It's starting to royally piss me off because I didn't have this problem until the new patch came out, and now I have to start every round unsure if I'm going to actually make it to the end or get blue-screened again.