I’m posting a request because hosts are quitting ridiculously often in the last 6-8 months. (PS4)

Please only be a host (public match) if these are not specific to you:

• Jason killed you and you can't stand it
  • You died first and you can't stand it
  • You just don't have the patience to wait for a match to end (dead player)
  • You didn't become Tommy Jarvis and you can't stand it
  • The car-boat didn't wait for you / you didn't fit in and you can't stand it
  • After you die you stay but you quit near the end to fck with the others
  • You’re Jason and the match doesn’t turn out the way you want for whatever reason

No problem if any of these are true for you but then the host status is not for you.

Good luck with that. 

People are too selfish to care about the experience of others. Host a session yourself or just get used to it. 

• Sad 1

On 9/19/2021 at 5:56 AM, gmintz09 said:

Good luck with that. 

People are too selfish to care about the experience of others. Host a session yourself or just get used to it. 

I personally only play these days if I host. It's about the only way to guarantee a finished match.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I personally only play these days if I host. It's about the only way to guarantee a finished match.

I wish I could (SERIOUSLY) but the frame rate drop when hosting is enough to keep me from doing it.

All aYou know what pisses me off the most? I can join a lobby and sit through 4-5 games as a counselor and nobody leaves. Whether the Jason's good and wipes everyone out, or is bad and gets trolled all round, nobody leaves. I finally get to be Jason and five minutes in, half the lobby's gone. What the fuck?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

All aYou know what pisses me off the most? I can join a lobby and sit through 4-5 games as a counselor and nobody leaves. Whether the Jason's good and wipes everyone out, or is bad and gets trolled all round, nobody leaves. I finally get to be Jason and five minutes in, half the lobby's gone. What the fuck?

Bro I swear. Play 5 full matches as counselor getting tunneled to death by Jason, then when I'm finally selected to be Jason, 4 people leave, and the only people left in the match are noob Kennys. Usually when this happens I don't trap stuff and don't start killing counselors until I get stalk to give them a chance.

On 12/24/2021 at 5:18 AM, MyersVoorhees said:

Bro I swear. Play 5 full matches as counselor getting tunneled to death by Jason, then when I'm finally selected to be Jason, 4 people leave, and the only people left in the match are noob Kennys. Usually when this happens I don't trap stuff and don't start killing counselors until I get stalk to give them a chance.

If theres not at least 5, I don't even kill anyone. I just message them and tell them to have fun escaping because I'm not wasting my time killing 3-4 people.