Sign in to follow this  
OCT 31 1978

Possible leak for Gun Media’s next Game??

Thanks for sharing @OCT 31 1978.

I cant wait for an official announcement.  You would think it would have to be coming soon since that link has been discovered.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Thanks for sharing @OCT 31 1978.

I cant wait for an official announcement.  You would think it would have to be coming soon since that link has been discovered.

Definitely, I would think so.

I also read the newest Texas Chainsaw movie from Legendary has made a Deal with Netflix and will be dropping soon as well….. it will be a direct sequel to the original……

so I think some TCM news is coming….. good news for this Franchise.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I also read the newest Texas Chainsaw movie from Legendary has made a Deal with Netflix and will be dropping soon as well….. it will be a direct sequel to the original……

I Read the thread on Reddit that claims Gun media's website leads to a secret texas chainsaw massacre game entitled Leatherface the game.

This is not accurate as the the thread on Reddit the posters there admit that someone purposely bought the online domain and set it up falsely to look like Gun media's next game is Leatherface.

Ive heard from multiple sources that Gun media's next game is Halloween.

Of course we dont know for certain what Gun media's next Horror titled video game will be.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Read the thread on Reddit that claims Gun media's website leads to a secret texas chainsaw massacre game entitled Leatherface the game.

This is not accurate as the the thread on Reddit the posters there admit that someone purposely bought the online domain and set it up falsely to look like Gun media's next game is Leatherface.

Ive heard from multiple sources that Gun media's next game is Halloween.

Of course we dont know for certain what Gun media's next Horror titled video game will be.

That Seems like a lot of work and a waste of money to fake making it look like Leatherfacethegame.com is Gun media next game……. What would anyone gain from faking it?

On 9/8/2021 at 12:10 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thanks for the tag brother.

A new TCM movie is welcome.

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

That Seems like a lot of work and a waste of money to fake making it look like Leatherfacethegame.com is Gun media next game……. What would anyone gain from faking it?

A few laughs.

• Like 1

It is a simple redirect set up to guns site. Some people do stuff like that for kicks unfortunately. It was registered through 123cheapdomains.com and you can purchase a domain and set up forwarding for $14 for a year.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

On 9/10/2021 at 10:35 PM, JPops said:

It is a simple redirect set up to guns site. Some people do stuff like that for kicks unfortunately. It was registered through 123cheapdomains.com and you can purchase a domain and set up forwarding for $14 for a year.

$14 a year? bruh

17 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

$14 a year? bruh

A waste of good money for a joke...

• Like 1