odista2000

A Hint for Gun Media's Next Game or a Joke?

A couple of days ago, Wes Keltner had made the following tweet: 

What do you guys think?  Is this a hint to Gun Media's next game or is Wes pulling our leg?

31 minutes ago, odista2000 said:

What do you guys think?  Is this a hint to Gun Media's next game or is Wes pulling our leg?

Maybe, just maybe: He was happy to see Halloween candy in the store. He wasn't hinting at a new game, and he wasn't pulling anyone's leg.

Then again, I could be wrong here. I mean, maybe I should just jump to conclusions or something.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, odista2000 said:

I Think Wes Keltner and Gun media are simply saying they enjoy the fall time also and enjoy watching The streets and department stores grow chaotic for Halloween.

I Enjoy seeing the neighbors put up Halloween decorations as one house tries to out do the other one in creepiness.

I Love The Monster movie marathons in October on tv.

I Love the fall Football season and im a BIG Tom Brady fan so i watch The Buccaneers and cheer them on and The Cincinnati Bengals,The Indianapolis Colts,The Denver Broncos are all my teams.

I Love the leaves falling and Sports bars with big draft beers and big tvs showing sports stories in the fall.

I Listen to my Halloween soundtracks and carve Jack o Lanterns.

Bonfires burning bright

Pumpkin faces in the night.

I Remember Halloween.

Candy Apples and Razor Blades,Little Dead Are Soon in Graves i Remember Halloween.

This day anything goes, burning bodies hang from poles. i remember Halloween.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Probably not, lol. That's just a man who likes his Halloween season, and I can relate. I start celebrating in September too. If they cram two months of Christmas down our throats, I don't see what's wrong with having my two months of Halloween. It won't be long before I'm digging my mini house of horrors out of the garage, and wondering which neighbor is going to call the cops on us this year for which display.

My bet's on the creepy dolls carrying off the body bag.  

• Like 2

I wouldn't read into it. Wes likes sweets, Halloween candy fits the bill and nothing more. Let's also be honest, who doesn't love Halloween Candy? 2nd best time is when it's half off after the season. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JPops said:

I wouldn't read into it. Wes likes sweets, Halloween candy fits the bill and nothing more. Let's also be honest, who doesn't love Halloween Candy? 2nd best time is when it's half off after the season. 

Im just Happy that Wes enjoys the Halloween season as much as i do.

I Like Peanut Butter Halloween candy.