Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

HALLOWEEN 2021 and Gun media,movies,How will you celebrate 2021 Halloween.

Could there be shocking revelations From Gun Media studios revealed for Halloween 2021.

What are some of your plans for the fall 2021 season and Halloween.

@mattshotcha could there be any special Halloween broadcasts from Gun media for Halloween or any special announcements.

Its aggervating that the Covid 19 Delta Variant is starting again.

Maybe we could get a Gun media Halloween broadcast of Beyond the Stream before everything closes again.

Anyone have any special Horror action figures,movie or dvd boxed sets or any special plans this year 2021 for Halloween.

I Ordered a HUGE Cryptkeeper 12 inch figure from  https://incendium.online/products/creep-statue

Im also ordering THE HUGE Judas Priest 50th anniversary box set at the begining of October.

Whats everyone elses plans for 2021 Halloween.

Did you order anything cool that will be released on Halloween or October.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 6:09 PM, Strigoi said:

Anyone have any special Horror action figures,movie or dvd boxed sets or any special plans this year 2021 for Halloween.

I'm not much of a collector but of all the figures out there the ones I would want the most are the Puppet Master puppets.  Namely Blade, Jester, Tunneler and Pinhead.  Anyone know if NECA is the way to go for Puppet Master figures?

In fact, if there is any semblance of Halloween this year I plan on making my own Tunneler costume.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

I'm not much of a collector but of all the figures out there the ones I would want the most are the Puppet Master puppets.  Namely Blade, Jester, Tunneler and Pinhead.  Anyone know if NECA is the way to go for Puppet Master figures?

In fact, if there is any semblance of Halloween this year I plan on making my own Tunneler costume.

I Think ive seen the Puppet Master puppet figures for sale on full moon.

here they are. but they are expensive.

Im going to order them too.

https://www.fullmoondirect.com/11-Replicas_c_15.html

What is a Tunneler costume.

I want to be a Dark Druid in corpse paint and pass out candy this year.

I Carve a Jack o lantern mostly every year and listen to my Halloween soundtrack cds.

I Love the fall time,sports bars,leaves falling,Halloween stuff in the department stores,Football season.

Thank you for responding to my thread here. i really appreciate it.

I am celebrating Halloween this year the same as any year with a Halloween movie marathon of the Halloween franchise.

but this year we have Halloween Kills to look forward to as well.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I am celebrating Halloween this year the same as any year with a Halloween movie marathon of the Halloween franchise.

I Own the really rare expensive Halloween dvd boxed set that came out in 2014.

I May have my own Halloween marathon also and watch all the dvd's before i go to theatre to see Halloween kills.

My favorite Halloween movies are the original 1978 and 1981 Halloween 2 and Rob Zombie's 2 versions of the Halloween series franchise.

Halloween night id like to pass out candy,then watch monster movies on television.

Then later Halloween night ill turn on my radio to WKRC 55 And listen to Coast to Coast am with George Noorey.

Coast to Coast am radio has cool interviews with people into The Paranormal,UFO'S and strange conspiracies.

ALSO I SUSPECT THAT GUN MEDIA IS PLANNING A HUGE BROADCAST HALLOWEEN NIGHT WITH A HUGE VIDEO GAME ANNOUNCEMENT.

The reasons i believe that Gun media are going to do something special for Halloween is because when i ask Mattshotcha about Gun do anything special for Halloween he wont answer or he says that he cant comment and give specific dates.

I Also messaged Gun media on Twitter and asked if Gun media is planning anything special for Halloween and i get no answer and usually they message me back with an answer.But this year they didnt answer back.

Also Mattshotcha said in another thread that Gun media are ramping up and getting better equipment for streams and broadcasts and getting more theatrical and show biz minded.

He didnt actually use those words.But something simmilar in his description.

• Like 1

Freaking Hulu TV doesn't carry AMC, but I'll find a way to have the entire series streaming on a loop all day long. This is probably my son's last year trick-or-treating so I'll be out terrorizing the neighborhood with him, while my wife mans our little house of horrors. If I have time, I'll be in the yard trying to scare the crap out of any little monsters that dare wander into my domain. We take a lot of pride in being that house on the block that people tell us specifically they decided to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood just to visit our house, while at the same time have half the kids in the neighborhood refuse to even walk up to our house. 

This year, we're going to do a little movie theater set up in the garage, if we can get our hands one something that looks enough like a movie screen. Don't know what we're going to project on it yet, but I can guarantee you it won't be Snow White and the Seven Dwarves... Unless I unexpectantly get my hands on a few life-size Gremlin props.... I think I'm almost obligated too at that point.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Freaking Hulu TV doesn't carry AMC, but I'll find a way to have the entire series streaming on a loop all day long. This is probably my son's last year trick-or-treating so I'll be out terrorizing the neighborhood with him, while my wife mans our little house of horrors. If I have time, I'll be in the yard trying to scare the crap out of any little monsters that dare wander into my domain. We take a lot of pride in being that house on the block that people tell us specifically they decided to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood just to visit our house, while at the same time have half the kids in the neighborhood refuse to even walk up to our house. 

This year, we're going to do a little movie theater set up in the garage, if we can get our hands one something that looks enough like a movie screen. Don't know what we're going to project on it yet, but I can guarantee you it won't be Snow White and the Seven Dwarves... Unless I unexpectantly get my hands on a few life-size Gremlin props.... I think I'm almost obligated too at that point.

I Love decorating for Halloween also.

I Like Jack o lantern pumpkins.

My favorite candy is anything Reese's or Butterfinger.

I Like to listen to COAST TO COAST AM Radio especially on Halloween night.

I May go with my family when they take there kids Trick or Treating.

It sounds as if you really enjoy Halloween and decorating for the trick or treaters.

7 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I'll be with you in spirit as far as that movie is concerned. I'm considering seeing it, preferably if it is legitimately streaming somewhere.

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Laotian Lam NECA just recently released Puppet Master two packs. They have been showing up in Target. Here’s the links to the two packs for sale on Big Bad Toy Store: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/141803

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/141806

I may look into some of these. Thanks for posting the links.

3 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

That sounds like my kind of trick or treat experience.

• Like 3

I Think Halloween 2021 will be the best yet.

A New Halloween movie.

maybe a Surprise announcement from Gun media.

this Halloween is going to be great.

Maybe some more Misfits shows with Glenn Danzig.

Rob Zombie is doing The Munster's movie.

On 9/1/2021 at 2:13 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

I Havent seen Halloween kills yet at the theatre.

Anyone doing anything special for Halloween.

like i do every halloween: watch a halloween movie and then play a horror game.

now in my backyard home theater (which is basically a giant 3m x 5m screen with a proyector), so little timmy the neighbor can also enjoy watching unapologetic violence. fun for the whole family!

(no fucks are given as to who else is watching)