Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Hackers apparently have infiltrated PS4

Reports coming in on Facebook that hackers have cracked PS4 if they are host they have speed hacks, instant out of grabs with no PK, flying. I had a feeling it was only a matter of time.If I find confirmation, I will update or if someone on PS4 can confirm. Xbox will be next. I don't feel so bad being a PC player now. Modded lobbies on console will be next.

• Like 1

Update has been confirmed a person supplied video evidence on Facebook,due to forum rules I can't post the video here.

Time for the obvious question: Did you report this to JasonKillsBugs.com? Cause you CAN share the video there.

Tim, you know this, you know that we need a ticket and details before we have a thread with zero concrete information other than "I heard on Facebook" whipping people up into worry.

I'm locking the thread, you know where to go with this info, if there is any real info, and this is not it.

And considering the fact that I know you know exactly where this does and doesn't belong, I can only think this thread is here simply to try and cause a reaction, get people upset, get people worried over what you read on Facebook. And so I'll be sending over an infraction for it as well. 

Use the SUPPORT site, it's literally what it was built for.

• Sad 2