Sign in to follow this  
Ih8teamers

Game is 4 years old and we still....

The game is 4 years old and I... 

..still try and pick up that health spray on the little cooler on Jarvis east island .  One of these days the prompt will appear.

• Haha 1

....have no idea how Gun/ILL is still making games.

Edit:

We still have counselor's dumb enough to try using firecrackers to regain stamina against an enraged Jason.

We still have Jason's dumb enough to attack Tommy and SG head on without their mask.

We still have whiny bitches who claim killing Jason is hard (seriously... if we're 4 years in and you're insisting Jason is hard to kill, go fuck yourself).

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Game is 4 years old and we still...

...have people saying "thank you!" when someone readies up with 15 seconds left on the clock. 😐

killing jason is hard, for me.

because i always played lonewolf. and even the parties i stumbled on rarely focused on killing him, they just wanted to fuck around or downright escape.

anyway, 4 year old game and we still have the game boot us off to the menu every 2 games only to put is in the "same" lobby with the same people, now just a new host (or the same host)

... jasons still grab tommy, knowing full well HE HAS A FUCKING KNIFE.

... theres always that one asshole who never readies up in a full lobby.

.... still have retarded kids playing this game that is not suitable for them. worse, they TALK.

... still think they can repair better with vanessa over my aj/deb.

The game is 4 years old and we are still struggling with the same problems:

- ...problems that are not related to the players. Problems (e.g. character control) that will never be fixed. Could be listed there are quite a few of them, everyone encountered these problems, especially as a counselor. (ps4)

- ....since there is a p2p game (again), the hosts have been quitting one after the other after they have been killed. Sometimes half of the matches end with the host quitting, but in a good case, a third of them end that way. It’s out of the question that I’m unlucky because I’m constantly seeing this lately. (Why the hell does someone want to be a host if they can’t stand being killed?)

- ...teamers and team killers everywhere

- ...yelling kids

• Like 1

We still have people having some of the same arguments both in-game and on the forums.

• Haha 5

On 8/27/2021 at 2:57 AM, ULTIMA said:

.. jasons still grab tommy, knowing full well HE HAS A FUCKING KNIFE.

This one is circumstantial depending on whether the counselors are trying to kill you or not. If no, you SHOULD grab Tommy (at the very least, to deprive him of his PK just in case he later on decides to try and kill you). If Tommy happens to be driving a car, you pretty much have no choice but to grab him and hope he sucks at driving because he WILL have that car restarted before the stun wears off.

If the counselors ARE trying to kill you and the opportunity to grab him arises, don't do it unless he is too far away for other counselors to save him. I cannot begin to tell you how many Jason's my team has killed that simply just would not stop fucking grabbing while surrounded by counselors. I honestly have no words to describe the sheer stupidity of grab--->stunned--->grab--->stunned--->grab--->stunned--->grab--->stunned--->grab--->demasked--->dead Jason.