Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

A Halloween game cant work without Rob Zombie.

A Halloween game will be unplayable without Rob Zombie.

We need Rob Zombie if in fact a Halloween video game is being made.

You cant have a Halloween video game without Rob Zombie because he is part of the Halloween franchise.

Id like to see a Rob Zombie Michael Myers exclusive that only people who buy the deluxe version of the game can own.

I want Rob Zombie to write some of the game's story if the game happens to be Halloween.

• Confused 5

I have no disrespect for Rob but I don’t think he needs to be involved unless they are specifically doing his movie’s. His movies are a separate timeline and not the one’s most fans are hungry for. I’m not against the inclusion of his Halloween interpretations but they probably aren’t strong enough on there own to support a game. 

• Thanks 1

I wasn't aware Rob Zombie was so vital to the Halloween franchise. It's a miracle they pulled off the original films without him!

Rob Zombie doesn't need to have anything to do with a Halloween video game (that there's no proof one is even being made) for it to be playable.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I wasn't aware Rob Zombie was so vital to the Halloween franchise. It's a miracle they pulled off the original films without him!

Rob Zombie doesn't need to have anything to do with a Halloween video game (that there's no proof one is even being made) for it to be playable.

Well i never said for sure that Gun media is making a Halloween video game.

I Dont know for sure what Gun medias next game will be.

But if Gun media happens to make A Halloween video game i think Rob Zombie is an etched in stone HUGE Part of The Halloween franchise.

Id like to see Rob Zombie create a map and special Michael Myers charachter.

We don't need another thread for this. Please keep your ideas to one thread.