Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Any Paul Reuben's Pee Wee Herman fans in here.

Im a HUGE PEE WEE HERMAN FAN.

Is there any other Pee Wee Herman fans in this group.

I Just wish Paul Reuben's would have made a 3rd or 4th Pee Wee Herman movie.

I watched Pee Wees play house when I was younger…… and Pee Wees Big top adventure.

I enjoyed it as a kid but at my age now I am not so sure I could handle his mannerisms and over all annoying character traits anymore.

20 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I watched the he Pee Wees play house when I was younger…… and Pee Wees Big top adventure.

I enjoyed it as a kid but at my age now I am not so sure I could handle his mannerisms and over all annoying character traits anymore.

Well Pee Wee Herman's movies and The Pee Wee's Playhouse tv show are still very entertaining to me.

Im not slow or retarded i just still enjoy pee wee herman.

Pee Wee Herman is simmilar to Austin Powers which i also really enjoy.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

Well Pee Wee Herman's movies and The Pee Wee's Playhouse tv show are still very entertaining to me.

Pee Wee Herman is simmilar to Austin Powers which i also really enjoy.

Hey buddy, no worries my comment definitely wasn’t aimed at you or implied anything derogatory to you, your person or your mental state, or faculties. It was a statement about my own opinion on him.

Anyone can like whatever they want….. I just don’t seem to get the same kind of enjoyment from “stuff & things” as I used to….. I don’t have the patience or demeanor or sense of humor I once had ….lol.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Hey buddy, no worries my comment definitely wasn’t aimed at you or implied anything derogatory to you, your person or your mental state, or faculties. It was a statement about my own opinion on him.

Anyone can like whatever they want….. I just don’t seem to get the same kind of enjoyment from “stuff & things” as I used to….. I don’t have the patience or demeanor or sense of humor I once had ….lol.

I Understand what your saying.

I Apologize for being so defensive.

Not everyone likes the same things i understand.

I Think there was another Pee Wee Herman Christmas special on dvd a couple years ago.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 11:48 AM, Strigoi said:

best quote in the world! i agree with ya stri, pee wee still kicks ass. pee wee big adventure is still hilarious. i love when hes walkin down the dark, rainy ally before going to the fortune teller..

cant bring up pee wee without bringing up one of the all time greats, phil hartman. may he rest in comedy gold peace.

have ya seen the newer one, pee wee vacation or whatever? not the best, but much better than i expected.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 2:19 PM, glowing ooze said:

best quote in the world! i agree with ya stri, pee wee still kicks ass. pee wee big adventure is still hilarious. i love when hes walkin down the dark, rainy ally before going to the fortune teller..

cant bring up pee wee without bringing up one of the all time greats, phil hartman. may he rest in comedy gold peace.

have ya seen the newer one, pee wee vacation or whatever? not the best, but much better than i expected.

I agree about Phil Hartman. He was great at his craft.

• Like 2

On 8/27/2021 at 11:19 AM, glowing ooze said:

Glad to see that your also a big Pee Wee Herman fan.

Im a huge fan of The first 2 Pee Wee herman movies.

I Have not seen any of the new Pee Wee Herman movies but im going to search for the new ones on dvd.

11 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Glad to see that your also a big Pee Wee Herman fan.

Im a huge fan of The first 2 Pee Wee herman movies.

I Have not seen any of the new Pee Wee Herman movies but im going to search for the new ones on dvd.

it was a made for netflix movie i think. pee wees big holiday.. its like a road trip to new york type movie. kinda like beavis & butthead do america.. getting into all kinda wacky ass situations along the way.. when i first herd about it i thought, oh no its going to be awful.. you know how they do these old classics these days! but i seen it & it wasnt all too bad.. if ya like you some pee wee, id definatly give it a whirl. there are some parts that are really funny.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 2:11 PM, glowing ooze said:

it was a made for netflix movie i think. pee wees big holiday.. its like a road trip to new york type movie. kinda like beavis & butthead do america.. getting into all kinda wacky ass situations along the way.. when i first herd about it i thought, oh no its going to be awful.. you know how they do these old classics these days! but i seen it & it wasnt all too bad.. if ya like you some pee wee, id definatly give it a whirl. there are some parts that are really funny.

It wasn't bad. I'd watch it again.