Ih8teamers

It's insane you can play for hours and never get jason

I swear when I want to get just one Jason match before I go to bed I never get him. I once watched someone be Jason 3 times in 4 matches. If your preference is on Jason you should never see that happen 

• Like 1

For the better part of two years, I had two friends I would primarily play with, almost every night for 3-5 hours on average. One friend had her Jason turned off, but myself and my other friend both had our preferences set to Jason. Almost every night he'd draw Jason 4-5 times, some nights seemingly every other match, while I might draw the big man once, maybe twice on a good night. It became a running joke between the three of us. We had almost an identical number of Jason plays when we started playing together, but when he got to a 1000, I was still three hundred behind... That's how disproportionate the selection process was, and 'til this day I still don't understand it. The only real difference between us was that he had Savini and I didn't. Even today, I'm still lucky if I get Jason once every two-three days. Granted it's only a sample size of couple hours a night now but still... I don't get it, but certain players do seem to get prioritized over others.

seems like ya go on a jason drought every once in a while. then it just starts raining jason turns down on ya. thats what happenes to me anyways.. just last night, was picked as jason at least 5 times. at one point, i was picked as jason but some ASSHOLE crashed the lobby by spamming ready up before the round began. soon as the game started, it froze. so we load up again, & guess what? gave me my jason match back. THEN i got jason the next match as well. needless to say, i was thrilled, & not going to question the games desisions. another time, my friend got jason all weekend long. like twice in a row constantly, every other match, ect.. then it even flooded over to monday. i couldnt believe it. started up monday with my jaw on the floor. WTF dude!?, i pleaded.

10 hours ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

It's baffling there was simply never an option to just play as counselor or killer like in DBD.

As I recall since it is 1 vs 7 that option was not possible due to the cue times being forever.The few times I've played DBD it took way too long to get in a match if you chose the killer,it's still that way from what I hear.Why I never play that game plus that game is just as bad as favoring the survivors as this game.

22 hours ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

It's baffling there was simply never an option to just play as counselor or killer like in DBD. 

that would ruin the whole point of the game 

On 6/29/2021 at 7:06 AM, Ih8teamers said:

I swear when I want to get just one Jason match before I go to bed I never get him. I once watched someone be Jason 3 times in 4 matches. If your preference is on Jason you should never see that happen 

some people just don’t jason drought, play private matches dude 

13 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

As I recall since it is 1 vs 7 that option was not possible due to the cue times being forever.The few times I've played DBD it took way too long to get in a match if you chose the killer,it's still that way from what I hear.Why I never play that game plus that game is just as bad as favoring the survivors as this game.

In my experience in DBD the game tends to more heavily favor the killers.

1 hour ago, nico said:

that would ruin the whole point of the game 

No, I don't think it will. 

10 hours ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

Maybe it has changed, As I said I only played it a few times.I really don't understand the blood web nor how the perks work on either side and too lazy to learn. LOL

16 hours ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

No. 

Finding the first survivor can take from 20-30 seconds.

Average chase with m1 killer takes 60 seconds, according to statistics.

Bringing a survivor to a hook takes 10-15 seconds.

Survivors doing a solo gen takes 80 seconds.

If survivors do everything right, 3 gens will pop on your first hook.

And from there it goes downhill until the four survivors Tea Bag you at the exit gate.

The game is broken, and the only viable killer are the ones that break the rules of the game, like Nurse or Spirit.

Casual game's balance rely on survivors making mistakes, so pray you get normal players and not a bully squad, otherwise you will get rekt.

Comp players basically just use Nurse and Spirit, and when they use anything else they lose miserably.

DBD is like a bowl with thousants of holes. From one to two years, devs decide to cover one hole with something; and not everytime they use glue or tapes. Most of the type they cover those holes with weird thing like gum, band aids, dirt; and in the end it is a weird ass bowl smelling and looking like shit who still fails in what it was supposed to do.

"There are loops that are infinites and killer can't catch survivor? Killer receives speed boost of 5% every 15 seconds", INTEAD OF FIXING THE BROKEN LOOP.

"Gens are too fast? Here, some perks to slowdown gens that you'll need to use every match" WITHOUT SOLVING THE ISSUE WITH BROKEN GEN SPEED.

"Hmm, slugging, tunneling is unfun? Well whatever we'll look at that later" -devs, 5 f*cking years ago.

They've been doing that lame thing for so long that the game ended in such a sorry and complicated state that I don't think it is possible to balance that anymore.

That, and because devs realized 3 things:

1-They don't gain money from balancing the game.

2-This game is very  popular among survivors that want to bully killers, and they tend to buy every dlc that they release.

3-Most players commit mistakes and lose eventhough the game is broken, so we can ignore the issues of the game, still have most of the player base happy and buying our stuff, and focous the work on DLCs and marketing to earn more money.

Too big of a skillcurve to be casual, too many balacing issues to be competitive, most of the meta perks that fix the game are behind a paywall (and the game is not for free, it is quite expensive actually). I don't now WTF is this game and I regret the hours I invested on it.

Anyways, in summary:

1)The game favors survivors. Every comp player knows that (and this is why they make special rules on some tournaments to make the other killers have a chance).

2) 90% of the killers are useless against survivors that actually know how to play. 100% of paid killers are uselees against survivors that actually know how to play.

3)NOTHING will ever be done to fix this game. The devs made it very clear on these 5 years that they don't care.

4)Taking all of those things in mind, I don't think it is good to compare F13 with DBD. F13 is a good game. It achieves what it was supposed to be: a fun game. DBD is broken and unfun in every sphere of gameplay. F*ck that game.

I don't think anything that comes from that garbage can be used in this game. Let us not guide F13 in the same shithole DBD is currently in. Jason deserves more. 

This is now off topic, apologies for that. But as someone who has somewhat moved over to DbD (due to the lack of being able to consistantly play and complete a match or even roll perks on F13) I felt compelled to address most of the points raised below.

On 7/1/2021 at 4:02 PM, Carlso said:

Finding the first survivor can take from 20-30 seconds.

Count 30 secs in your head. It's a looong time. And if a killer hasn't gone from his start position/shack to the other side of the map in that time then you don't know what you're doing. Scratch marks are obvious, but crows are a good location give away.

Average chase with m1 killer takes 60 seconds, according to statistics.

If those are the stats then ok. But I don't doubt that it is taking into consideration the bad killers that tunnel. Just like in F13, if you tunnel then you're asking for everyone else to escape. The bottom line is, if you don't look like catching a survivor then get back to patrolling the generators. The survivour was probably too good for you and most definitely set out to bait you into a chase so that their friends can get gens done.

Bringing a survivor to a hook takes 10-15 seconds.

Again, count 15 seconds. If they have not been hooked in 5-8 seconds then you probably went to the wrong hook and missed a closer one. It takes 16 secs for a survivor to wiggle free from the killer and that rarely happens without help or perks. Plus, many times a survivor will get downed right next to a hook, so it's all relative.

Survivors doing a solo gen takes 80 seconds.

True. So if you have not patrolled multiple gens for a minute and 20 seconds then you probably deserve to lose. Also, if you're going to highlight the time it takes for a killer to get a survivor on a hook, then you should equally highlight the time it can take for survivors to find a gen once their numbers start to narrow down.

If survivors do everything right, 3 gens will pop on your first hook.

That sounds like the perfect survivor match, lol. But that hardly ever happens. It's almost like hoping for an F13 QP lobby where all players find parts and complete objectives right off the bat. As we both know, this is hardly ever the case. One thing I find in DbD, SWF (survivor with friends) or solo-q, is that not everyone does what thay need to efficiently. I've had 3 players jump on my gen thinking that 4 of us on 1 gen was the best way to get gens complete. Clearly they didn't know that whilst it may be quicker, it is much more inefficient on a whole. Also, their are 7 gens per map and the more that get popped, the less a killer has to patrol.

The game is broken, and the only viable killer are the ones that break the rules of the game, like Nurse or Spirit.

Not at all. Myers is a beast. Imagine playing F13 where Jason has no theme music (constant Stalk) and can injure you in 1 hit after about 5 mins. That's Myers! Also, Wraith just had an OP buff. Think along the lines of Jason being able to Shift on command for as long as he wants and getting a short running speed boost when he stops shifting.

Casual game's balance rely on survivors making mistakes, so pray you get normal players and not a bully squad, otherwise you will get rekt.

This is true for any game. You wipe the floor with noobs and get owned by a coordinated team if your game ain't on point. Thankfully, there is a ranking system in DbD. It might not work too great but they are currently trying to revamp it.

Comp players basically just use Nurse and Spirit, and when they use anything else they lose miserably.

Same goes for F13 and Part 3 comp players. Either you bring the character best equipped for the battle or you suffer defeat.

DBD is like a bowl with thousants of holes. From one to two years, devs decide to cover one hole with something; and not everytime they use glue or tapes. Most of the type they cover those holes with weird thing like gum, band aids, dirt; and in the end it is a weird ass bowl smelling and looking like shit who still fails in what it was supposed to do.

Interesting analogy, lol. But I don't think it is entirely correct. Behviour Interactive are a lot more on top of things than IllFonic or Black Tower ever were. For example, they recently released the new Resident Evil map and took it down instantly to fix the bugs that were found. Gun would have definitely had a bug-ridden map up for at least 6 months minimum before releasing a patch to fix it (which probably would have introduced more bugs, ha ha!).

"There are loops that are infinites and killer can't catch survivor? Killer receives speed boost of 5% every 15 seconds", INTEAD OF FIXING THE BROKEN LOOP.

Let's not exaggerate. There are no "infinate" loops. There are stong loops and "God" pallets that a great survivor can run a poor killer around for what will seem like forever. That's not the loop or pallet's design fault. It's the killer's and he needs to learn how to counter them - pre-empt movement, moonwalk, use window blocking or pallet destroying perks until you get the hang of T and L walls etc. It's like a Jason player getting run around a long table. Learn how to wedge-Shift, use Stalk for static effect, learn how to quick throw knives, don't short Shift to drain stamina etc.

"Gens are too fast? Here, some perks to slowdown gens that you'll need to use every match" WITHOUT SOLVING THE ISSUE WITH BROKEN GEN SPEED.

Gen completion is not too fast IMO. Sitting on a gen is probably the most drawn-out part of the game. And there are so many diffent perks that help with gen regression or make skill checks harder. It's quicker to repair an objective with Tiffany or Buggzy in F13 than it is to repair a gen solo in DbD. And again, if a killer hasn't interrupted your gen progress in 80 secs then he is probably still a bit wet behind the ears.

"Hmm, slugging, tunneling is unfun? Well whatever we'll look at that later" -devs, 5 f*cking years ago.

One of the things that peaked my interest in DbD is that there is a perk for almost all eventualities. Up against a slugger - used Unbreakable to get off the ground. Up agaist a tunneler - learn how to use pallets and windows and equip strong exhaustion perks like Sprint Burst or Dead Hard. Up against a face camper - run Borrowed Time if you want to make the save or Decisive Strike so you don't get re-hooked instantly. Tbh the variation of perk builds in DbD is what has kept me playing. Unlike F13's 3 or 4 meta perks and very small pool of viable perks, this game has a much wider range of (killer and survivor) perks that can work in any given situation. But the beauty of it all is that you have no idea which killer you will be facing or what the survivors are bringing to the table until the match starts. So either your perks will work for you massively or barely at all.

That, and because devs realized 3 things:

1-They don't gain money from balancing the game.

If you "balance" one way then they other side wouldn't be happy. Pretty standard in asymmetrical gaming.

2-This game is very  popular among survivors that want to bully killers, and they tend to buy every dlc that they release.

I was mocked (flashed, teabagged, body blocked etc.) when I first played as killer. That's because I was ridiculously poor at it. Killer is so much harder to play than survivor, but I've slowly learned a few tips and tricks. The learning curve for DbD is much higher than F13, but it was a good feeling getting my first 4k (kill sweep). No one can bully you if they're all hanging from a hook.

3-Most players commit mistakes and lose eventhough the game is broken, so we can ignore the issues of the game, still have most of the player base happy and buying our stuff, and focous the work on DLCs and marketing to earn more money.

It's a business. Believe it or not their main objective is to make money. Just look at F13 for reference on what happens if you can't make money to keep dedicated servers up.

Too big of a skillcurve to be casual, too many balacing issues to be competitive, most of the meta perks that fix the game are behind a paywall (and the game is not for free, it is quite expensive actually). I don't now WTF is this game and I regret the hours I invested on it.

I absolutely agree with you 100% here. The DbD learning curve is steep. And yes, they have a serious pay wall that disgusts me. Thankfully I am happy to play with default characters and use Iridescent Shards (in-game tokens) to unlock the perks I need. Just bought Deliverance today in fact, so I can unhook myself if I'm in a lobby of bad team players. So all is not completely lost. But it does suck that you can't use Shards to buy the IP characters from movie/game franchises.

Anyways, in summary:

1)The game favors survivors. Every comp player knows that (and this is why they make special rules on some tournaments to make the other killers have a chance).

I'm currently rank 10 (of 20) so by no means am I hot shit at the game. Maybe things are different at red ranks (4-1), I don't know. That being said, I mainly play SWF and we don't get out alive a lot of the time. But in all fairness it is clearly because my mates always go for the save and spend a lot of time healing instead of pushing gens. And no matter how many times I tell them this, they just can seem to stop. When I play solo I tend to do better and could probably get to purple rank (8-5) if I kept doing that, but it's not as fun without my mates giving me jokes as we die through our own faults or we root for the last one to make it to the hatch. Anyway, from what I've seen, a killer that is on his job, with the right perks - BBQ & Chili, Hex: Ruin, NOED etc. - will clean up more often than not. A killer that tunnels or face camps will lose. And that makes perfect sense to me.

2) 90% of the killers are useless against survivors that actually know how to play. 100% of paid killers are uselees against survivors that actually know how to play.

There are 24 killers and definitely more than 3 good ones. Again, Myers is a paid killer and he is definitely high tier to me.

3)NOTHING will ever be done to fix this game. The devs made it very clear on these 5 years that they don't care.

That's cause it works. You can't please everybody all of the time.

4)Taking all of those things in mind, I don't think it is good to compare F13 with DBD. F13 is a good game. It achieves what it was supposed to be: a fun game. DBD is broken and unfun in every sphere of gameplay. F*ck that game.

Both games have their pros and cons, but they both have different styles of play. Personally I prefer F13 by far. It has a much better pacing and combat/escaping system. The learning curve is less daunting and you can implement some good strategies, solo or in a group, once you now how the mechanics all work.

I don't think anything that comes from that garbage can be used in this game. Let us not guide F13 in the same shithole DBD is currently in. Jason deserves more. 

THE PERK SYSTEM! F13's perk system sucks balls; we know this. DbD's isn't great and can be very harsh on your Bloodpoints when you are after something specific. But at least you can get the best build that you want for your style of play without unlocking false legendaries or untold duplicates of dead perks. Heck, you can spend Bloodpoints in DbD without worrying about the game locking up, lol. But yeah, the game has NINETY-FIVE survivor perks and EIGTHY-FOUR killer perks. Yes, most are a dud. But there are a lot more that you can feasibly use than in F13. You can do solo builds, stealth builds, exhaustion (runner) builds, aura reading builds, repair builds, healing builds etc. as a survivor, making cooperative SWF groups very strong. And killers can do gen control builds, one-hit builds, aura reading (Sense) builds, power enhancement builds, combination builds etc. which can boost your playstyle exponentially.

And to anyone who thinks the game is all about gens and hooks - I used to too, but it's really not. You just need to be prepared to give it the time of day, learn it and not to play it like F13. It's not better than F13 by any stretch of the imagination, but it's playable! Just know that solo-qs can be very frustrating, as teamwork matters way more in DbD than it does in F13.

• Like 1

@F13 Seppuku Squad

From 2018 until late 2019 I played DBD on my bif F13 break, and I got to rank 1 killer and rank 5 survivor. This does not mean I am right, but it prooves that I might know what I'm saying.

6 hours ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

That sounds like the perfect survivor match, lol.

Actually, it is every m1 killer rank 1 match against decent survivor.

Not at all. Myers is a beast.

I will explain why Myers is considered by most of the competitive community as a horrible killer:

1)DBD early game is crucial, mainly cuz of the 3 gens popping on first three minutes. Also, cuz there survivors have 100% of the pallets in the map, so there is where you need your power the most. The best killers are the ones who have good momentum on the early game. Myers does not have that. Besides being slow af, he needs to tier up once more to be an actual threat to survivors (m1 killler is not a threat. game is designed around killer using his power to finish chases quickly, if you rely solo on m1 you lose). Plus, terrible map pressure with 105% speed. Watch any experienced player tier list, Myers will be alwasy E or D.

fix the bugs

I was talking about the things that break the game, but yeah they fix bugs more often, prob cuz they have more money now. You wouldn't believe how messy those bugs were back in 2018 lol. 

My experience: this game works really well on casual matches, I remember until rank 6 this game was very fun. However, when I got to rank 1 the game out of nothing turned out to be a frustation machine. Keep in mind what I'm saying, you'll prob experience that if you get to rank 1. Some time Survivors just bring OP items and there's literally nothing you can do.

THE PERK SYSTEM!

Agree partially. DBD does have a good perk system, however, because of this: 

One of the things that peaked my interest in DbD is that there is a perk for almost all eventualities

DBD perk choice is limited. Pop along side Ruin or Corrupt is mandatory for all killers, so they just have 2 perks. Survivors is even worse: DH, DS and borrowed time are mandatory, so they have just 1 perk of choice. As you'll ranking up, you realize the perk diversity of the game is kind of a lie, just like the killer diversity.

I would suggest you to never invest too much of your time on that game, and stay only on casual ranks. The more you play, the more trash the game gets, and it just goes downhill.

See the high comp/streamers that play this game. They are most of the time serious and sweating, often being frustated and they have like 5k hours in DBD in average. It is not worth it to invest so much time to end up like that. 

But that is just an opinion from a green angry Lachappa. For many the game is great. 

On 7/2/2021 at 2:28 AM, Carlso said:

I will explain why Myers is considered by most of the competitive community as a horrible killer:

My experience: this game works really well on casual matches, I remember until rank 6 this game was very fun. However, when I got to rank 1 the game out of nothing turned out to be a frustation machine. Keep in mind what I'm saying, you'll prob experience that if you get to rank 1. Some time Survivors just bring OP items and there's literally nothing you can do.

As I somewhat guessed, the difference of opinions comes from perspectives based on levels. I assumed that you may be coming from the perspective of a red rank because, let's be honest, to get to red rank you have to really put in a serious effort. And yeah, I've seen and heard about many red rank players ending up feeling entitled. Not that I think you are being entitled btw. But from how I described that my friends and I play - we go in to win but also like to have fun with it - this means we generally hover around purple rank (as a collective). And that basis leads to my point about Myers... With the right add-ons he can be considered strong from an overall standpoint. A lot of casuals struggle with his 0 terror radius, with or without Spine Chill. And more importantly, a lot of casuals don't know how to loop flawlessly or avoid getting stalked. Think of what I'm saying from the same point of view where you had once said that Sneaky is a top tier perk in F13. Whilst a casual or perk variation player might be able to get the most out of Sneaky, competitive players would never even dream of using it. So I guess if we are talking about high level play, then The Blight is probably more of a viable paid killer due to his fast movement giving him great map control and the ability to end chases quickly. Also, it's funny that you actually mention the "competitive" community because I recall you were also of the understanding that in general F13 is not played at tournament level in QP. Well I believe DbD to be the same. It just has a ranking system that F13 could have very much benefited from having too.

DBD perk choice is limited. Pop along side Ruin or Corrupt is mandatory for all killers, so they just have 2 perks. Survivors is even worse: DH, DS and borrowed time are mandatory, so they have just 1 perk of choice. As you'll ranking up, you realize the perk diversity of the game is kind of a lie, just like the killer diversity.

See the high comp/streamers that play this game. They are most of the time serious and sweating, often being frustated and they have like 5k hours in DBD in average. It is not worth it to invest so much time to end up like that. 

I definitely wouldn't call DbD's perk choice limited. It is just the players at red rank who end up limiting themselves in order to win at all costs, but Corrupt does eliminate the problem of 3 gens getting done within the first 2 mins. And I know exactly what you mean about comp players/streamers. I recently watched a vid of a rank 1 player who got annoyed because a survivor brought a key into the match. Then he got abuse from that same player at the end because he tunnelled and killed him, lol. They both felt justified in what they did, and that's the kind of crap I'm referring to when I mention entitled players. No one likes to lose cheaply and no one likes being tunnelled, but hey, it happens.

I would suggest you to never invest too much of your time on that game, and stay only on casual ranks. The more you play, the more trash the game gets, and it just goes downhill.

I hear that. DbD is best when you take a light approach to it. I mainly play SWF and don't see myself becoming over-invested anytime soon, but cheers for the advice. However, I'd still say it is worth it for horror genre gamers to take the time to learn, as it is actually better than I initially thought it was going to be.

This is the exact reason why if I'm Jason twice in a row, everyone gets to escape the second round. Some people wait hours to be Jason, but the guy who just joined (me) not only gets to be Jason first, he gets to be him TWICE. I know that's not my fault or problem, but I do it anyway (I still kill you if you enter the shack though).

4 minutes ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

I've noticed that when joining a quick-play lobby at the last moment, you will most likely get selected as Jason. 

Why is that? 

Weird programming quirk or a glitch, but yeah it happens. I see it happen all the time... Unless I'm the one who joins in the lobby last of course because the game hates me.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 12:53 AM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Weird programming quirk or a glitch, but yeah it happens. I see it happen all the time... Unless I'm the one who joins in the lobby last of course because the game hates me.

At least you didn't end up like this poor bastard:

This guy was picked as Jason three consecutive games in a row, and died in all three of them. It's awe-inspiring that he didn't hide in the lake or rage-quit out of sheer frustration.

1. Set preferences. 2. Unfortunately there are bigger problems that they will never fix. It is full of errors.

3 hours ago, kevnine said:

1. Set preferences. 2. Unfortunately there are bigger problems that they will never fix. It is full of errors.

The hacking issue on PC and a couple of Switch issues are what their focus is on.

As I know there will be no update or patch in this game anymore.

I know about the PC platform issue (it doesn’t affect me) but there are other things that need to be fixed. One example: the character control should be much more precise. It's funny when your character instead of jumping out the window, picking up an object from the ground though you didn't even turn toward the direction of the floor. When you die because of things like that no matter how good player you are it’s disappointing. Bonus: the p2p is almost useless as half of the games the host simply quits (after he/she died) and the others suck. 👎

On 8/10/2021 at 12:51 AM, Fair Play said:

The hacking issue on PC and a couple of Switch issues are what their focus is on.

The best when you climb into the closet instead of jumping out while running toward the window. From Jason approx. 1,5 meter. He killed me because I can't come out fast because Jason stand right the front of it.(closet) So I die because of this character-control error. With two pocket knifes and a double spray... :) I didn't even want to believe it ... Unfortunately this game is bleeding from many wounds. This should work this way: you can only pick up something from the ground/floor if you look towards the floor/ground or climb under the bed or in a closet by standing right in front of the closet (looking in the direction of the closet) or right next to the bed. But they will never fix these problems since there will be no more patches. In fact I often die just because of things like that. I rush to the window, I want to jump out, and my character suddenly turns right and opens a drawer...

I agree @kevnine on the problems with the game. It's too bad they ran out of time to fix stuff.

On 8/10/2021 at 10:45 PM, kevnine said:

The best when you climb into the closet instead of jumping out while running toward the window. From Jason approx. 1,5 meter. He killed me because I can't come out fast because Jason stand right the front of it.(closet) So I die because of this character-control error. With two pocket knifes and a double spray... :) I didn't even want to believe it ... Unfortunately this game is bleeding from many wounds. This should work this way: you can only pick up something from the ground/floor if you look towards the floor/ground or climb under the bed or in a closet by standing right in front of the closet (looking in the direction of the closet) or right next to the bed. But they will never fix these problems since there will be no more patches. In fact I often die just because of things like that. I rush to the window, I want to jump out, and my character suddenly turns right and opens a drawer...

If you have 2 pks and a spray, what are you doing in a cabin? You're best odds of survival are outside in a big open place. Especially in pubs. Pub J's are so short shift happy they'll never catch you.

7 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

If you have 2 pks and a spray, what are you doing in a cabin? You're best odds of survival are outside in a big open place. Especially in pubs. Pub J's are so short shift happy they'll never catch you.

There is always something to look for: gas, battery, propeller, fuse, maybe an extra trap for an another house where you already have one.

As for survival (if the car/boat couldn’t be solved because they went out with it or there were too few people left): for me the door-to-door method worked best. It gives Jason the most work and it can take time. Of course these are houses that I or my teammates closed and I/they also set a trap if there was a trap in the house. But for others, there is another way, there is no problem with that.

• Like 1