Jump to content
gettodachappa

Which superheroes would beat jason?

Recommended Posts

I may be off topic but which superheroes would put jason down? Characters that comes through my mind are Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron Man, Wolverine, Colossus, Thor and more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jason can die to a crew of teenagers, so even Robin can defeat him.

However, Jason will resurrect at the post credits as always.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all of them.

 

since jason is now a zombie, no hero will hold back and will kill him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ULTIMA said:

all of them.

 

since jason is now a zombie, no hero will hold back and will kill him.

I honestly dont think captain America can take on jason voorhees since he is an ordinary human with enhanced genetics you simply cannot compare hulk to jason because hulk would crush jason like a cockroach you also cannot compare wolverine and jason cuz wolverine is unkillable and indestructible so yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can the Ghostbuster be considered superheroes?

If so, can the Ghostbusters defeat Jason? 🤔

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frank Frazeta's Death Dealer kills armies of warriors and takes over castles.

Death Dealer is Death himself.

Read Verotik Death Dealer comics.

Jason couldnt beat Death himself and the Death Dealer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

I honestly dont think captain America can take on jason voorhees since he is an ordinary human with enhanced genetics you simply cannot compare hulk to jason because hulk would crush jason like a cockroach you also cannot compare wolverine and jason cuz wolverine is unkillable and indestructible so yeah

 

dude jason always loses to normal people.

once to a KID.

 

captain america can simply punch his head off.

or decap him with his shield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ULTIMA said:

 

dude jason always loses to normal people.

once to a KID.

 

captain america can simply punch his head off.

or decap him with his shield.

I mean...you have a point cap can beat jason but if its hand in hand combat then maybe cap can win but if cap has his shield then cap wins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what if any one of these super heros killed jason..but then... they eat his heart!!?!? then jason would be body hopping from hero to hero, shaving their facial hair & continuing his murder spree, possibly using each heros powers.. huh? what about that?? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...