Dragonfire82877

Kinda cool, I guess

On 6/23/2021 at 2:25 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

This video is so cool and a great idea to have Predator as a killer villain in Friday the 13th the game.

If i would have mentioned Predator as a playable killer charachter in Friday the 13th the game people would have cursed me and called me retarded and made fun of me soo badly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

If i would have mentioned Predator as a playable killer charachter in Friday the 13th the game people would have cursed me and called me retarded and made fun of me soo badly.

I'm all up for adding new things to the game.

His stalk can turn him invisible instead of cutting the music.

His shift could be a massive jump.

His morph would be, well, a morph.

His sense could be exactly the same but his "infra-red" vision.

He could have a passive to hike on buildings and cabins to use his massive jump.

His throwing knives could be arrows and a bow, which deals more damage but it is slower to set up.

But this is more for another game. Maybe a game with Jason, Freddy, Myers, Predator, Alien, Pinhead, Leatherface, and why not modern day "slashers" like Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, Siren Head, perhaps also some SCPs.

Survivors could be celebrities, just like you posted in the other day. I personally would like to play with Jonathan Davis (lead singer of Korn) or Chuck Norris. Maybe you could create and model your survivor. I think I would model Chuck Liddel or Wanderlei Silva to hit the killer. 

A True Horror Slasher game that is not janky and lame like DBD.

THAT would be cool. But ideas like that never leave the paper. I can dream...

• Like 1