Sign in to follow this  
Bonez

Crotch Grab Emote

So I'm starting over on F13th and from what I remember, also from what I've looked up, you get the Crotch Grab emote from offline challenge 6 by getting the undetectable skull. But I just did that and got How Rude instead.... Was this reward removed?

6 hours ago, Bonez said:

So I'm starting over on F13th and from what I remember, also from what I've looked up, you get the Crotch Grab emote from offline challenge 6 by getting the undetectable skull. But I just did that and got How Rude instead.... Was this reward removed?

i did all challenges way too long ago to remember the specific awards but from what you’re saying, i do believe the emote is awarded for going undetected on challenge 6 like you said... nothing should’ve been removed or changed, are you sure you played the right challenge?

• Like 1

Positive... Even did it two more times after that. So strange.

Can any devs advise please?

If I'm not mistaken, Crotch Grab and How Rude are actually the same emote. Only difference is if you are playing as a male or female counselor. Crotch Grab doesn't even appear in the list of emotes from the topic List of All Unlockables Levels 1-150/Skull Challenges Emote Unlockables.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

If I'm not mistaken, Crotch Grab and How Rude are actually the same emote.

ah hell yeah... you're correct, totally forgot. right on man

17 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

If I'm not mistaken, Crotch Grab and How Rude are actually the same emote. Only difference is if you are playing as a male or female counselor. Crotch Grab doesn't even appear in the list of emotes from the topic List of All Unlockables Levels 1-150/Skull Challenges Emote Unlockables.

Ahhhhhhhhh okay. I was super confused!

That is disappointing tho damn... This is where I would ask for a rally of this being changed and the female version being made it's own thing and the actual crotch grab animation just be a universal emote for all consolers but... 😭😭😭😭