Sign in to follow this  
slashmedaddy

People really still leave when you grab them

This is probably the most annoying thing in the game, what exactly is the point of even trying if you're just gonna quit like a total douche? It's a game where you kill people, stop whining  

Lol, I stopped letting this bother me a long time ago. Rage quit or suicide all you want, I still win. Pretend all you want, you've accomplished nothing but looking like a bitch. Some players on Xbox really take that 'times killed' stat way too seriously. We're talking about a game where the hardcore base has died hundreds and even thousands of times, and if your a Jason hunter like me, half of those are probably on purpose so who the hell cares? These players who are just too good to ever legitimately get grabbed or killed tickle me, and it's gotten to a point you can usually tell whose gonna quit just by the way they act during the match. If I know or suspect somebody's gona quit, they're getting choke killed. It's usually 50/50 I can get choke off quicker then they can leave. 

• Like 2

with the amount of hours i have, i'd probably have an additional 1000+ kills on my count... oh well

People quit even before you grab them once their swift, sucker punch, high chance of stun perk runs out and they know can't get away they quit. 

So many sad players act like they are really good yet as soon as they know you will get them they throw a tantrum. 

at the very least, it can be funny as hell when it looks like jason shuved them to death.. symbolizing they are a push over.

People leaving when being killed is pointless, but they still do it.

• Like 2