Ih8teamers

Do you think Tommy has to help kill Jason if someone grabs the sweater?

You see alot of tommies not kill Jason cause they don't know how but if Tommy is aware of how to kill Jason but won't cause he doesn't like killing Jason or Jason is his friend would you consider that a form of teaming? Let's say Tommy is still pushing objectives and Jason is still trying to kill him

that's not tommy... that's timmy

if it's his friend, i'd say its a form of teaming 

if he doesn't wanna kill, he's just scared  

• Like 1

No, Tommy's under no obligation to kill Jason if he doesn't want too. Sweater Girl knows the risks she's taking the moment she steps into the shack. There could be any number of reasons Tommy chooses not to go for the kill... Jason might be in rage and he doesn't want to risk himself because somebody else wants to go Jason hunting... He might not have sucker punch equipped. Nobody wants to do all the work of demasking Jason just to watch him no sell the axe... Maybe sweater girl was an asshole in the previous match and Tommy has no interest in cooperating with that person in any way. (I'm guilty of this one) It could also be the simple fact that, that particular player is just shit at combat. I've got a friend who's good enough to run pretty much any Jason around the map for 15-20 minutes without breaking a sweat, but try to get him to help demask Jason, and he's usually dead after one swing. Not everyone's good at everything.

Say what you want about the mask buff. Well coordinated kill squads can still kill most Jason's with ease, but it's become a lot harder when you go solo and you're not sure if you can trust the players around you to know what they're doing. It's made a lot of non-avid Jason Hunters gun shy about going for the kill. Very high risk, especially while in rage, and no guarantee of reward. I'm a little annoyed by it, but I understand it. It's why I've stopped trying to be a Tommy/Sweater girl hybrid, to almost exclusively going for Tommy. It's a lot easier to find a capable willing sweater girl then it is to find a competent Tommy these days.

• Like 1

Players can do whatever they want.  If a kill squad are desperate for a compliant Tommy, they're ways to just about ensure it.

if the counsels are TRYING to kill jason, then yes. youre not back as tommy just to bolt it to the cops AGAIN (or other method of escape) after spawning.

are they trying? then yes, its your obligation.

they arent trying? mcfucking bolt the fuck out of there.

No. I like it much better when Tommy runs away from me and the demasked Jason and hides under a bed, holding onto his shotgun like it's made out of gold...

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️