Ih8teamers

Is there a way you just hate dying?

I hate getting the choke kill

I understand why jasons use it I do too but I ve always just hated that dying that way for some reason 

Any one that's kinda long. Like that one where Jason forces your head into the axe. I just want to take my L and move on. 

As Jason I also refrain from kills that take awhile. Especially against skilled counselors because every second counts. But while I always have the choke and head-punch as moves I only use them when I have too because they are kinda boring kills even if they are the fastest. 

Whenever Jason gets that perfect morph right on top of you, and you end up in his hand before you even have time to react... Or getting killed because some asshole locked a one-hit door... Or when you think you're safe, so you take a quick look at your map, only for a ninja Jason to stalk-shift your ass out of nowhere. Basically any time I get killed due to things outside my control. If I die because I screwed up or Jason outplayed me, I can live with whatever way Jason choses to kill me. I don't mind getting chocked killed... I use it a lot and hate having to use it, but there's too many situations when you need to get that quick kill off. I don't mind getting slashed killed, since 90% of the time, if you're getting slashed to death then it's the counselors fault for getting themselves trapped in a position to get slashed to death in the first place. If I trip into Jason's hand because I'm goofing around too much, or using a low composure counselor, that's on me too.  

• Like 2

Anything after I potato through a window directly into Jason's arms. Pisses me off every time...

I hate being runned over by the car.

Being choked is kind of a lame way to die.

On 6/1/2021 at 12:42 AM, Ih8teamers said:

I hate getting the choke kill

I understand why jasons use it I do too but I ve always just hated that dying that way for some reason 

I'm not a big fan of that one either. If someone just wants to execute a fast grab kill, at least do a head punch. I think it is even faster, and imo cooler.

2 hours ago, Fatal Error said:

Being choked is kind of a lame way to die.

I'm not a big fan of that one either. If someone just wants to execute a fast grab kill, at least do a head punch. I think it is even faster, and imo cooler.

Choke kill is nowhere near the fastest grab kill. Top tier Jason's only use choke because it doesn't require extra space to execute. All other kills require a certain distance from obstacles and/or relatively level ground before the kill even lights up on Jason's wheel. Coat hook, window toss, and head slam are the fastest environmental kills.

The fastest grab kills are back breaker, head punch, and pile driver. Then there's a few weapon specific kills like the Jarvis and machete stab that are all faster than the one handed choke kill. But again, all require more space.

I hate it when your character seems to get stuck on scenery while running you think you can round around or over. 

Also annoying when it looks like you have sprinted past Jason and out of reach only for his grab to be like a magnet and get you. 

Slashing. It’s just lazy and cheap looking. They should have added some type of animation on the last hit of the slash kill. Like maybe it’s an instant head decapitation or something. 

1 hour ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Slashing. It’s just lazy and cheap looking. They should have added some type of animation on the last hit of the slash kill. Like maybe it’s an instant head decapitation or something. 

if a counselor tries to fight me, i'm just gonna block and combo them cause i know 94% of players only try fighting jason when they have a pk... not so cheap after all

On 6/5/2021 at 4:02 PM, The Milwauking Dead said:

If you catch them right you can knock limbs off

https://youtu.be/DR_hNpuW0rQ

Its only happened once but the death that pissed me off the most was being hit by the car when I was inside a cabin. (I guess the hit box for the car is bigger than the walls of the cabin)

Other than that, I would say dying from a throwing knife.  It annoys me cause the game just ends and you arent even sure what killed you.  Was it a knife? Was it a trap? Did the car hit me?  Idk wtf just happened! lol

being the first to die.

as jason, like my sig says, i go for effiency, not spectacle. in the super extremely rare cases i do grab kills, i have the fastest ones. because every second i waste grabkilling someone, its a second other people are running away.

efficiency ABOVE ALL.

10 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

Its only happened once but the death that pissed me off the most was being hit by the car when I was inside a cabin. (I guess the hit box for the car is bigger than the walls of the cabin)

Hey, this could be added to the 'back in my day' thread. Had to worry about getting mowed down with the car because I stood too close to a wall inside a cabin. I'd completely forgotten this used to be a thing. Teamers and trolls would exploit the fuck out of this. Happened to me once while I was Tommy, while we were in the process of an attempted Jason Kill... I was less than pleased to say the least.   

If this was going to be a thing at least make it worth while. Have the car bust through the wall and plow over everything in the cabin. The spectacle alone might've almost been worth getting run over.

On 6/3/2021 at 5:06 PM, Somethin Cool said:

Choke kill is nowhere near the fastest grab kill. Top tier Jason's only use choke because it doesn't require extra space to execute. All other kills require a certain distance from obstacles and/or relatively level ground before the kill even lights up on Jason's wheel. Coat hook, window toss, and head slam are the fastest environmental kills.

The fastest grab kills are back breaker, head punch, and pile driver. Then there's a few weapon specific kills like the Jarvis and machete stab that are all faster than the one handed choke kill. But again, all require more space.

Pile driver? Doesn't the game call it body slam? Anyways, if back breaker, head punch and body slam are the fastest kills in the game, which are the slowest?

14 hours ago, Dunken said:

Pile driver? Doesn't the game call it body slam? Anyways, if back breaker, head punch and body slam are the fastest kills in the game, which are the slowest?

Yeah body slam. I'm not sure which are the slowest. Some of the spear kills are pretty slow.