Sign in to follow this  
slashmedaddy

Looking For Group Posts on Xbox

Just a little rant here, the posts on xbox are down right terrible! It's just a bunch of little kids and people that wanna role play and when my friends and I request off a good looking post, nobody ever invites us :( whenever we make posts, we never get anybody and when we do it's usually just a try hard that takes the game too seriously. I just wanna have fun but there are never any good posts anymore and I always hear people saying they can never find people that talk so PLEASE, if you and your friends ever need some fun people that aren't kids, JUST MAKE A POST!! Fun lobbies still exist, they're just unfortunately rare nowadays haha. 

1 hour ago, slashmedaddy said:

Just a little rant here, the posts on xbox are down right terrible! It's just a bunch of little kids and people that wanna role play and when my friends and I request off a good looking post, nobody ever invites us :( whenever we make posts, we never get anybody and when we do it's usually just a try hard that takes the game too seriously. I just wanna have fun but there are never any good posts anymore and I always hear people saying they can never find people that talk so PLEASE, if you and your friends ever need some fun people that aren't kids, JUST MAKE A POST!! Fun lobbies still exist, they're just unfortunately rare nowadays haha. 

feel the same way.... people never invite me or don't join off mine. send your gt, always looking for new people to play with. 190 days played, i'm a day 1 player, 100% completion, 40,000 kills 1300 deaths with a very high iq. i really just like to laugh and have fun though, don't necessarily take this game too seriously anymore 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nico said:

feel the same way.... people never invite me or don't join off mine. send your gt, always looking for new people to play with. 190 days played, i'm a day 1 player, 100% completion, 40,000 kills 1300 deaths with a very high iq. i really just like to laugh and have fun though, don't necessarily take this game too seriously anymore 

If you are who I think you are... that is freaking awesome!

49 minutes ago, slashmedaddy said:

If you are who I think you are... that is freaking awesome!

who exactly do you think i am?

12 minutes ago, nico said:

who exactly do you think i am?

That bloody savini i’ve been seeing in pubs since 2017, i’m not just gonna throw your gamer tag out there but i’m pretty sure you’re the guy i’m thinking of because i usually check someone’s stats when they pull up as savini and it seems relatively close and i like checking yours because I enjoy seeing that brutal kill count go up so much lol, if i’m not mistaken you’re the one jason that pulled a 4 minute and 50 second match in one of your private lobby’s, 7/7 just like that, all max levels. my friends and i have been trying to kill you for years but you’re usually playing on host matches and you’re just really good lol especially with all your different types of shifts, speed, ghost, side, lock-on, overhead, etc. you also are the smoothest at using combos and blocking and you tend to static spam a lot which screws me over sometimes lol

• Thanks 1

I found that the Private Matches on Xbox improved a lot shortly after dedicated servers were shutdown but then they just kinda dropped off.  Now I dont even bother with them as its really hard to find a good group and when you finally do find a good lobby there is always some jerk that takes 10min to ready up.  

One thing i have absolutely no patience for in PMs is un-readying-up with 1 second left and thinking its funny.  If someone does that I will leave instantly, no matter how good the group is.  Cuz they will do it again and think its even more funny the 2nd time...and 3rd time...

add me on xbox. most nights we need to fill 1 or 2 spots if we want a private match. its good healthy wholesome friday the 13th action. always hitting objectives, always going for the big kill, can be a real challenge being jason at times too. my eta is usually around 10 or 11 central. glowing ooze & friends want YOU to play.

1 hour ago, Laotian Lam said:

One thing i have absolutely no patience for in PMs is un-readying-up with 1 second left and thinking its funny.  If someone does that I will leave instantly, no matter how good the group is.  Cuz they will do it again and think its even more funny the 2nd time...and 3rd time...

people never realized that it was only funny for a few days in 2017 haha

37 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

add me on xbox. most nights we need to fill 1 or 2 spots if we want a private match. its good healthy wholesome friday the 13th action. always hitting objectives, always going for the big kill, can be a real challenge being jason at times too. my eta is usually around 10 or 11 central. glowing ooze & friends want YOU to play.

sounds good, not too sure if i wanna play as jason in an off host match but i'm always down to try first just to see if i get good connection from whoever is hosting. if you're actually serious about inviting some of us from the forums, please let me know. i typically don't add people first on xbox 

@Laotian Lam one thing i cant stand is when they spam ready up. now that its back to P2P, it will crash the game, aside from it being annoying as hell. we try & try to get host when we dont have enough for private, finally get host, then some dickface spams ready up & crashes the damn game. thing is, alot of those spam ready uppers will duck out under a bed almost as soon as the round begins.. WTF

oh & also, jimbo is my favorite character by far.

1 minute ago, nico said:

sounds good, not too sure if i wanna play as jason in an off host match but i'm always down to try first just to see if i get good connection from whoever is hosting. if you're actually serious about inviting some of us from the forums, please let me know. i typically don't add people first on xbox 

usually its me or this other guy on host, because we got the best connection in our group. im not really opposed to switching host to whoever jason is tho, unless their connection isnt as good. i dont mind playing as jason off host either. its not as smooth, but i manage.

one catch i should mention is if you are new & another one of our long time memebers gets online, you may get the boot. nothing personal of course, & i know its a drag, but some of us have been playing together for years.

PM gamertag if youd rather be added instead of being the adder. give it a try, dont like it after a few games, no big deal. its better than keeping your fingers crossed for a good lobby in a public game at least.

a 24 hour nightmare of terror.

1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

one catch i should mention is if you are new & another one of our long time memebers gets online, you may get the boot. nothing personal of course, & i know its a drag, but some of us have been playing together for years.

PM gamertag if youd rather be added instead of being the adder. give it a try, dont like it after a few games, no big deal. its better than keeping your fingers crossed for a good lobby in a public game at least.

completely understandable, i will PM in a sec

I gave up on those posts a long time ago. Anytime I ever joined one it was either a bunch of obnoxious kids whose parents needed a stern talking too, troll ambushes, but the biggest problem I faced was every group having their own set of rules. Either taking themselves way too seriously, or not taking the game seriously enough. I don't mind the occasional goof match, but when that's all you want to do... I'm pretty laid back, but I like my lobbies somewhere between try-hards that want to bitch or make excuses every time they lose and just dicking around for twenty minutes every round.

On 5/28/2021 at 6:18 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

the biggest problem I faced was every group having their own set of rules. 

i cant stand that either.

NO slashing!

NO spawn killing!

NO killing until jason has shift!

its like damn. can jason be a cold blooded murderer please? i asked a group once, "so if i cant kill anybody until i got shift, can the counsolers fix anything before that?" they laughed like i was crazy. "of course they can fix things while jason isnt allowed to kill anybody!" i vanished like a ninja.

2 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

i cant stand that either.

NO slashing!

NO spawn killing!

NO killing until jason has shift!

its like damn. can jason be a cold blooded murderer please? i asked a group once, "so if i cant kill anybody until i got shift, can the counsolers fix anything before that?" they laughed like i was crazy. "of course they can fix things while jason isnt allowed to kill anybody!" i vanished like a ninja.

Lol, exactly. Counselors are free to do whatever they want, but Jason has to play nice. Funny thing is, I don't even do most of these, but one of the few ways to get me to slash or spawn skill you is to bitch about it or tell me I can't. 

14 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Funny thing is, I don't even do most of these

i have an ajenda the first few minutes, tipically before i get shift. breaking key area doors, grabbin knives & trappin'. as long as nobody fucks with me during that time or i dont hear any fixin going on, they are somewhat safe. so i agree with ya, its mainly the fact they try to boss me around with their rules.

"HEY no spawn ki---"  ah, much better.

It's good to hear that players are still out there trying to make nice chill lobbies a thing.

• Like 3