Strigoi

Maps that should have been in Friday the 13th the game.The Road map stretch goals for Friday the 13th should have been added automatically when the game went national and into Gamestop and Walmart.

This forum is BORING.

No one will make threads about Gun media's next HUUUGE ,Big Franchised Horror Titled Game with Kane Hodder.

Stale conversations about counselors or Rage quitting are absolutely ridiculous at this point.

Asking people about their favorite counselors or there favorite Jasons are just BORING Threads with no point and absolutely ridiculous conversation threads.

We should be talking about Things like the Stretch Goals that should have been in the game and Game maps of CRYSTAL LAKE CAMP THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ADDED.

1.Part 4 Hospital and Morgue.

2.. Camp Forest Green with Huge Gothic Cemetery with Jason's grave,Sherifs station,Big Camper,campgrounds etc.

3..Shepherds House map The Doctors house with party house and Barn.

4..PART 8 Lazurus Ship AND Manhattan city Map with sewers and green flowing sludge that floods the sewers.

As you can see there was alot of meat left on that bone of Friday the 13th map games that should have been in the game.

Lets make threads about how more maps and stretch goal maps should have been in the game.

Lets make threads about GUN MEDIA'S HUUUGE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THEIR NEXT BIG TITLED HORROR FRANCHISE GAME WITH KANE HODDER.

• Confused 2

If you're bored, then GO AWAY. Nobody's forcing you to be here, and some of us are still trying to enjoy the forum before it gets archived. What's boring and ridiculous are the dozens of posts you've created saying the same damn thing. This is still the official forum for FRIDAY THE 13th THE GAME. We'll talk about Gun's next project when they actually announce it, and there's been PLENTY of discussions about maps and other things we would've loved to see from this game. 

I've tried taking it easy on you in the past since you have obvious issues, but you can't just shit-post on everyone else for talking about what they want to, and then basically whine at everybody else to talk about what you want them too. If you want to discuss something, how about creating a non-bitchy thread, and if people want to comment on it THEY WILL. Funny how that works... If someone wants to make a stupid post about Chad's fucking speedo they have just as much right too as you going on about Gun's Next HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Big Franchised Titled Horror Game!  And don't go playing the victim or sympathy card like you always do when someone calls you out on your bullshit. You're the one who started this by basically shitting on everyone else here for not making the type of threads you want to see. Your right to your opinion doesn't supersede anyone else's, so stop trying to have everything both ways.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

If you're bored, then GO AWAY. Nobody's forcing you to be here, and some of us are still trying to enjoy the forum before it gets archived. What's boring and ridiculous are the dozens of posts you've created saying the same damn thing. This is still the official forum for FRIDAY THE 13th THE GAME. We'll talk about Gun's next project when they actually announce it, and there's been PLENTY of discussions about maps and other things we would've loved to see from this game. 

I've tried taking it easy on you in the past since you have obvious issues, but you can't just shit-post on everyone else for talking about what they want to, and then basically whine at everybody else to talk about what you want them too. If you want to discuss something, how about creating a non-bitchy thread, and if people want to comment on it THEY WILL. Funny how that works... If someone wants to make a stupid post about Chad's fucking speedo they have just as much right too as you going on about Gun's Next HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Big Franchised Titled Horror Game!  And don't go playing the victim or sympathy card like you always do when someone calls you out on your bullshit. You're the one who started this by basically shitting on everyone else here for not making the type of threads you want to see. Your right to your opinion doesn't supersede anyone else's, so stop trying to have everything both ways.

Well this thread is conversations about exciting things like Gun medias next game or  Maps that should have been in the game.

Im not going to argue with you and get my thread closed.

I Simply wish that other people would not ignore threads about Gun medias next game or ignore anything that is sour or controversial.

Alot of times i feel left out and my threads ignored.

I Feel Ghosted sometimes as people rather chat about gameplay strategies and other topics that are old and boring that are compltely ridiculous.

Why make threads about a an old game when you can chat about a new game.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

I Feel Ghosted sometimes as people rather chat about gameplay strategies and other topics that are old and boring that are compltely ridiculous.

Why mke threads about a an old game when you can chat about a new game.

Uhhh.... Because this is the forum for the game in question, one that a lot of people still enjoy, and that's the reason why most of us here still visit the forum? But you're right, who in their right mind would visit the forum for Friday the 13th the Game and waste their time talking about Friday the 13th the Game? If you're feeling left out or ignored, I think I did a pretty good job explaining why above. That's how you come across to people. There's a place on this forum for the type of discussions you want to have, but if you want people to engage you in it, pissing on most of the forum in the process probably isn't the best way to go about it. 

• Like 1

We're not going to keep making threads about (as you keep putting it) "Gun media's next HUUUUUUUUGE big franchised horror game with Kane Hodder", there's already one for that. 

It would have been so cool to have more maps from the Friday the 13th movies.

I Know the lawsuit stopped everything.

Im hoping Gun media's next game has alot of extras and cool maps.

When do you guys think that Gun media will announce there next game.

Discussions of this nature sort of need to be in the "Off Topic" section or the Suggestion/Feedback section., I'm no moderator though not my call.

1 minute ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Discussions of this nature sort of need to be in the "Off Topic" section, I'm no moderator though not my call.

Its not off topic as the subject of the thread is about Friday the 13th game maps and Gun medias new game.

I Cant understand why everyone is complaining about my post in this thread.

Its unbelivable how people are complaining.

This thread is the most exciting thread yet that weve had here in a long time.

17 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Edited my post  Mr. quickdraw,Suggestion/feedback section would be more suitable

MY THREAD SUBJECT MATTER IS NOT MAKING ANY SUGGESTIONS.

My thread subject matter is discussing the game and things that should have been in the game and Gun medias new game.

Why are you trying so hard to get my thread moved.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just my personal opinion but the moderators and the powers that be should have banned you a number of times as I understand you have been banned here before under another alias.You skate on thin ice a lot of the time and not very often does anyone agree with your "suggestions" or theories. I'm no saint on here either on occasion but I know when to stop pushing a issue. No point speculating about Guns new game, we'll know when we know.Countless threads about what COULD have been on here no use rehashing.

18 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

If someone wants to make a stupid post about Chad's fucking speedo they have just as much right too as you going on about Gun's Next HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Big Franchised Titled Horror Game! .

I prefer Sacred Branches and Cobra Kai (The Chad). 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 6:20 PM, Strigoi said:

This forum is BORING. The forum is what you make of it. Calling this forum "boring" won't make anyone listen to you.

No one will make threads about Gun media's next HUUUGE ,Big Franchised Horror Titled Game with Kane Hodder.

If people had more substance about the next game, there would be a reason to post about it.

Stale conversations about counselors or Rage quitting are absolutely ridiculous at this point.

Stale or not, there are still going to be conversations about things happening in the game. This will include discussions about rage quitting on both sides.

Asking people about their favorite counselors or there favorite Jasons are just BORING Threads with no point and absolutely ridiculous conversation threads.

I disagree. While the conversations continue to come up, not everyone participates in every conversation.

We should be talking about Things like the Stretch Goals that should have been in the game and Game maps of CRYSTAL LAKE CAMP THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ADDED.

Don't dictate what others should discuss. Start a conversation like the rest of us, and see where it goes.

1.Part 4 Hospital and Morgue. Part 4 already has a map.

2.. Camp Forest Green with Huge Gothic Cemetery with Jason's grave,Sherifs station,Big Camper,campgrounds etc.

3..Shepherds House map The Doctors house with party house and Barn.

4..PART 8 Lazurus Ship AND Manhattan city Map with sewers and green flowing sludge that floods the sewers.

As you can see there was alot of meat left on that bone of Friday the 13th map games that should have been in the game.

Lets make threads about how more maps and stretch goal maps should have been in the game. A single thread is enough.

Lets make threads about GUN MEDIA'S HUUUGE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THEIR NEXT BIG TITLED HORROR FRANCHISE GAME WITH KANE HODDER. A single thread is enough.

No one doubts your love for the game. Turn your intensity down a couple notches, and continue to have discussions, in the time we all have left on the forum.

On 5/22/2021 at 7:29 PM, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

The title is an eyesore. 

"Maps that should have been in the game" would have been a good enough title.

On 5/22/2021 at 11:46 PM, Strigoi said:

Well this thread is conversations about exciting things like Gun medias next game or  Maps that should have been in the game.

Im not going to argue with you and get my thread closed.

I Simply wish that other people would not ignore threads about Gun medias next game or ignore anything that is sour or controversial.

Alot of times i feel left out and my threads ignored.

Why make threads about a an old game when you can chat about a new game.

Take some time to read some of our more active threads of the past. Look at what kinds of things sparked good conversations.

While you may not feel there is anything more to talk about with this game, others feel differently.

17 hours ago, Strigoi said:

It would have been so cool to have more maps from the Friday the 13th movies.

I Know the lawsuit stopped everything.

Im hoping Gun media's next game has alot of extras and cool maps.

When do you guys think that Gun media will announce there next game.

We don't know what Gun is doing next.

I personally hope that whatever they put out next doesn't have any of the problems this game had.

16 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Cant understand why everyone is complaining about my post in this thread.

Its unbelivable how people are complaining.

This thread is the most exciting thread yet that weve had here in a long time.

MY THREAD SUBJECT MATTER IS NOT MAKING ANY SUGGESTIONS.

My thread subject matter is discussing the game and things that should have been in the game and Gun medias new game.

Why are you trying so hard to get my thread moved.

A forum exists to spark discussion. Complaints are part of the discussion process.

6 hours ago, The Tommy said:

I prefer Sacred Branches and Cobra Kai (The Chad). 

I do too.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Just my personal opinion but the moderators and the powers that be should have banned you a number of times as I understand you have been banned here before under another alias.You skate on thin ice a lot of the time and not very often does anyone agree with your "suggestions" or theories. I'm no saint on here either on occasion but I know when to stop pushing a issue. No point speculating about Guns new game, we'll know when we know.Countless threads about what COULD have been on here no use rehashing.

This is the second time and second thread that you have recommended that i be banned from the forums.

I Dont know why you want me gone so bad ive been nice to you.

I Have done nothing to you.

I Just want to share ideas of the maps that could have been because Mattshotcha said months and months earlier that There wasnt much meat left on that bone for Friday the 13th the game.Which is not true.theres lots of maps that could have been added if the lawsuit had not happened.

I Suspect that after the Friday the 13th forums close that there will be A HUUUUGE Announcement about Gun medias next game and a new forum in July.

I Admit that i do have problems.

I Cant function in society because my personality is sooo strong and odd that people have a hard time with me.

I Had problems in high school and people did not like me.

I Cant function in society and i dont understand norms and common sense everyday behaviors in society. im disabled.

I love your map ideas to be totally honest, amazing potential. I don’t think anything is wrong with the forums though lol this is the best you’re gonna get before there’s nothing left of the dead game :(

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, slashmedaddy said:

I love your map ideas to be totally honest, amazing potential. I don’t think anything is wrong with the forums though lol this is the best you’re gonna get before there’s nothing left of the dead game :(

Thanks so much for liking my ideas.

It makes me happy to hear someone likes my ideas and doesnt think there strange or dumb.

Thank you for positively commenting on my thread.

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2021 at 6:00 AM, Strigoi said:

I Admit that i do have problems.

I Cant function in society because my personality is sooo strong and odd that people have a hard time with me.

I Had problems in high school and people did not like me.

I Cant function in society and i dont understand norms and common sense everyday behaviors in society. im disabled.

I do too, man. Sometimes I get over involved in things or arguments. It’s on me to monitor how involved I am, it isn’t on other people. 

You can function in society, I’ve seen you have discussions without feeling the need to overtly engage with the other person rather than what they’re saying. Quit being so hard on yourself, some people aren’t going to like you but that isn’t on you. 

High-school is over, you’ve got more time to figure out how to engage with people to have the types of conversations you want but you can’t force people to have those conversations.

You can function in society, telling yourself you can’t rather than pausing when you feel you aren’t getting the message you want across, shoots you in your foot. You are an astute person, make use of it. If you don’t know what someone means, tell them that and ask them if there’s something you’ve missed. I’m disabled too, you know what the specifics of your disability are then you can take steps to work around it. Don’t give up man.

• Thanks 1

Wow what a mouth full of a thread title.....

Well @Strigoi you weren’t wrong when you said this is one of the most exciting threads we have had in a while.....but I don’t think it’s for the reasons you hoped for. 

And while I do agree that there could have been a ton of content to add to the game......Some topics have run their course on the forum......we have numerous threads about all this stuff.....

We have come to a point where the forums will soon be Archived...... And all topics closed for discussion.

Our time here is limited so trying to “poo poo” on other topics because they bore you and force others to discuss what will entertain you is actively wasting yours and others time that is left on these forums.

The good news is some of what you want to talk about will eventually be discussed on other forums like @Jason Todd Voorhees awesome fan forum...... or on The official forums of Guns next Project when there actually is a next project to discuss about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Wow what a mouth full of a thread title.....

Well @Strigoi you weren’t wrong when you said this is one of the most exciting threads we have had in a while.....but I don’t think it’s for the reasons you hoped for. 

And while I do agree that there could have been a ton of content to add to the game......Some topics have run their course on the forum......we have numerous threads about all this stuff.....

We have come to a point where the forums will soon be Archived...... And all topics closed for discussion.

Our time here is limited so trying to “poo poo” on other topics because they bore you and force others to discuss what will entertain you is actively wasting yours and others time that is left on these forums.

The good news is some of what you want to talk about will eventually be discussed on other forums like @Jason Todd Voorhees fan forum...... or on The official forums of Guns next Project when there actually is a next project to discuss about.

Thank you for the amazing shoutout!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I do too, man. Sometimes I get over involved in things or arguments. It’s on me to monitor how involved I am, it isn’t on other people. 

You can function in society, I’ve seen you have discussions without feeling the need to overtly engage with the other person rather than what they’re saying. Quit being so hard on yourself, some people aren’t going to like you but that isn’t on you. 

High-school is over, you’ve got more time to figure out how to engage with people to have the types of conversations you want but you can’t force people to have those conversations.

You can function in society, telling yourself you can’t rather than pausing when you feel you aren’t getting the message you want across, shoots you in your foot. You are an astute person, make use of it. If you don’t know what someone means, tell them that and ask them if there’s something you’ve missed. I’m disabled too, you know what the specifics of your disability are then you can take steps to work around it. Don’t give up man.

Thanks so much for your up lifting comments and encouragement i really appreciate it.

I Do tend to be controversial.

My mind thinks deep and i love strange subject matter that conflicts with normal behaviors sometimes.

• Like 1