Jump to content
Big Daddy J

Anyone else playing RE8?

Recommended Posts

Finally got my Collector's Edition in, and I've been playing the hell out of it. NO SPOILERS PLEASE, but what do you all think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2021 at 12:01 AM, Fair Play said:

I enjoy it quite a bit.

It's easily my GOTY so far. I'm really loving it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t played it yet but I did pick it up.

I just restarted playing the entire series on PS4.

just finished the original and I am starting Resident Evil Zero.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I haven’t played it yet but I did pick it up.

I just restarted playing the entire series on PS4.

just finished the original and I am starting Resident Evil Zero.

 

Enjoy the stroll down memory lane.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, but the Resident Evil chapter for Dead by Daylight is looking real good. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it has some things to be desired as a survival horror game, but i had a great time playing it none the less. huge fan of RE series. loved RE7's return to survival horror, & while i feel RE8 lacks some of these elements, it makes up for in action.

on a side note, ive been playing RE code veronica lately, having a very good time with that title! one of the best in the series.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2021 at 2:34 PM, glowing ooze said:

it has some things to be desired as a survival horror game, but i had a great time playing it none the less. huge fan of RE series. loved RE7's return to survival horror, & while i feel RE8 lacks some of these elements, it makes up for in action.

on a side note, ive been playing RE code veronica lately, having a very good time with that title! one of the best in the series.

Any thoughts on what RE9 could have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

blood... hope this is not @Fair Play 's blood....

seems like rose will be our main character next time around. maybe she goes to serch for her father.. maybe ethans body is discovered & transported to a research facility... an umbrella research facility! like theyre trying to use ethan as their unltimate bioweapon, as they often like to do.. there is some info you discover towards the end of RE8, im sure youre well aware of, that id like to see farther developed. if that is the case, we could wrap up the winters family story with a nice trilogy, while then bringing in some of the original games story to farther tie it together. then we'll be ready to start fresh with an amazing 10th entry to the series. wow, so much resident evil to sink your teeth into over the years. 

thanks for asking. what do you think they should do next? what did you think of RE8 storyline? i thought it was.... rather odd.. the first thing i did in the game was try to flush the baby down the toilet.... i cant be the only one..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2021 at 2:10 PM, glowing ooze said:

blood... hope this is not @Fair Play 's blood....

seems like rose will be our main character next time around. maybe she goes to serch for her father.. maybe ethans body is discovered & transported to a research facility... an umbrella research facility! like theyre trying to use ethan as their unltimate bioweapon, as they often like to do.. there is some info you discover towards the end of RE8, im sure youre well aware of, that id like to see farther developed. if that is the case, we could wrap up the winters family story with a nice trilogy, while then bringing in some of the original games story to farther tie it together. then we'll be ready to start fresh with an amazing 10th entry to the series. wow, so much resident evil to sink your teeth into over the years. 

thanks for asking. what do you think they should do next? what did you think of RE8 storyline? i thought it was.... rather odd.. the first thing i did in the game was try to flush the baby down the toilet.... i cant be the only one..

RE8 was quite unusual, but very exciting. I enjoyed Lady D's castle the most.

I'd like to see Rose as our RE9 protagonist.

I imagine RE X will be very interesting when it comes about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...