Just heard the term oppressive counselors in a lobby with a jason complaining but imo i have no idea what is an oppressive counselors. What do you all think?

Umm... A term used by shitty salty Jasons who've gotten tired of calling players try-hards and exploiters? I dunno, I've never heard of that one, and I've pretty much been called every name in the book... Usually while I'm playing Jason granted. I usually mute Jason for strategic reasons, so if they're bitching at me I typically don't hear it.

Sounds like a whiny-ass Jason who thinks counselors should just stand there for him and make it easy.

must be new to the game or has never met a coordinated team.

when im jason, i tend to go for the groups because that usually means they are actually trying. going for the women first to ensure they dont get the sweater.

just by chasing one of them im disrupting their plan. doesnt matter if it takes me 5 minutes to kill one, it is satisfying.

7 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Just heard the term oppressive counselors in a lobby with a jason complaining but imo i have no idea what is an oppressive counselors. What do you all think?

That's a new one.

• Haha 1