Sign in to follow this  
Daneasaur

Offline Profile Save before shutdown

While the servers are still up, this isn't an issue, but I stated before that I want to be able to turn on my PS4 and play as any jason with any weapon and kills vs AIs. Please do add an offline profile save so I can come back to this game.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

While the servers are still up, this isn't an issue, but I stated before that I want to be able to turn on my PS4 and play as any jason with any weapon and kills vs AIs. Please do add an offline profile save so I can come back to this game.

We've been told the login server isn't shutting down anytime soon. I am also hoping for an offline profile save before that happens.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In case that doesn't happen, the best thing you can do (unless you play on Xbox) is follow the instructions in the topic The Current Solution to Offline Play.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Phantom Stranger said:

Wouldn't an offline profile save require another game update? If so, I doubt that would happen.

If it were to happen, it probably would be a very small one. We'll see.

• Like 2

On 5/6/2021 at 10:48 AM, Daneasaur said:

@mattshotcha any updates about this feature?

5 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

@mattshotcha any updates about this feature?

Offline saves like this will not be a thing unless we turn off the database servers, which as we've said prior, is not likely any time soon.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Offline saves like this will not be a thing unless we turn off the database servers, which as we've said prior, is not likely any time soon.

Gotcha 😮 thank you for the quick response!

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 1:34 PM, mattshotcha said:

Thanks for the heads up.

On 5/17/2021 at 3:34 PM, mattshotcha said:

Good to hear.  I logged in(after months) and was specifically looking for an answer to this.