22 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Could you give us a small hint or hope that Gun media may have something planned or an Announcement for the fall season,October or Halloween.

Im excited about the new Gunmedia t shirts that have been made available.

I Cant wait to see the new adventures that Gun media will be venturing on to next.

maybe Gun media is in talks with multiple Horror franchised games.

Will Beyond the Stream Return for a last broadcast episode before the pandemic gets worse.

What are Gun media's plans if The Delta Variant gets worse this winter.

No hints at timings, sorry.

Appreciate the support on the shop! 

Appreciate the hype for Gun's future as well!

Can't disclose any talks that may be happening at this time. I will say this, it's common knowledge that Gun is not focusing solely on one project, as Wes has made clear his pursuit of The Crow, while we also have been at work on our next title separately for some time.

BEYOND and TALES will both be back. We have also massively updated our streaming and broadcast setup, as that is an area we intend to expand on in the future. Our commitment to live content stands, and it is a major part of all of our future plans.

As for the variant and overall situation with Covid, we are just doing what we can to stay healthy and safe, and will continue to evaluate the situation as it changes. We have done a lot of work in a lot of different disciplines over the last two years of this, so we don't feel that it is hindering us terribly, despite the fact that we would definitely love to get back to normal.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Strigoi said:

You seem to have some strange obsession and phobia with making repeated threads about bugs and Hackers.

Do you play on PC? If not, you don't have a clue.Any PC player can attest to the fact that the lobbies are littered with hackers.The lobbies themselves are hacked.🙄

Strangely in your mind Bugs and Hackers are crawling everywhere.

They are on PC just go to You tube and see how many videos there are. I've got  plenty on my channel alone.

Sadly you rage on with these strange dillusions.

Ok gloves are off now. I will not tolerate being called names. You deserve to be banned for insulting me. From the person who comes up with all these conspiracy theories and other wild things you post on here? Really???

6 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

they'll stay open until we have our last communication to share to them, which will be Switch issues and PC Lobby issues.

DING,DING,DING!!! Did I call that or didn't I? Not so delusional.

On 8/31/2021 at 6:36 PM, Strigoi said:

Your having some real trouble comprehending what people are telling you.

Pot calling the kettle black. 

6 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Do you play on PC? If not, you don't have a clue.Any PC player can attest to the fact that the lobbies are littered with hackers.The lobbies themselves are hacked.🙄

They are on PC just go to You tube and see how many videos there are. I've got  plenty on my channel alone.

Ok gloves are off now. I will not tolerate being called names. You deserve to be banned for insulting me. From the person who comes up with all these conspiracy theories and other wild things you post on here? Really???

DING,DING,DING!!! Did I call that or didn't I? Not so delusional.

Pot calling the kettle black. 

Well i apologize i dont want to call you names.

I Got aggervated that you tried to change the subject to Bugs and Hackers when the thread is about the forums ending.

Also in the past you have hunted down my posts and complained that i should be banned.

I Dont know what your motivation was for not liking my posts originaly.

Ive never done anything to you but i think you just descided one day that i should not be able to be here.

26 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Ive never done anything to you but i think you just descided one day that i should not be able to be here.

Well you just did in your previous post you insulted me,and I DON"T accept you apology. Insulting another member of the forums should be a instant ban. I was 100% spot on about when the forums would end.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Well you just did in your previous post you insulted me,and I DON"T accept you apology. Insulting another member of the forums should be a instant ban. I was 100% spot on about when the forums would end.

Well im sorry you feel that way.

I Didnt think that the forum is here to support problems with Bugs and Hackers as @mattshotcha told you in your thread about ps4 being hacked.

Well i was hoping you could let go of your hard feelings and we could be friends.

I Sincerly apologize.

Too little too late and I really never mentioned ANYTHING about bugs or hackers directly, I simply said the forums would stay open until there is news about the current PC lobby situation and other problems had some sort of solution which was absolutely correct. You are the one who read too much into it. That is one of your biggest problems and now it got you in trouble.

On 4/27/2021 at 11:26 AM, tyrant666 said:

I will miss the enthusiasm and popularity these forums had back in 2016/2017/early 2018.

Good times.

Amen.

Going to miss these stomping grounds and the neighborhood riff raff. Lots of great memories from this community.

• Like 1