This post is from days ago. Will this forums really gonna be archived? Hope not.

@Carlso, it’s going to be archived today or tomorrow or about 1 week from the last patch.

(Edit - might be longer seeing the crash issue.)

I’m gonna miss this place too. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@Carlso, it’s going to be archived today or tomorrow or about 1 week from the last patch.

I’m gonna miss this place too. 

It's been a pretty fun experience here at camp.

• Like 4

When the day comes, I’m going to miss playing against that thorn in my side and arch nemesis SteveChristy.....an old friend of The Christy’s!!! 😂👍The dude knows how to game.

• Haha 1

On 4/27/2021 at 10:24 AM, IcrazyKid855 said:

So I have just seen that after the last patch on May 4th, the forum will be archived no more than a week later! 

*Looks at the calendar*

Am I missing something here?

2 hours ago, Fatal Error said:

*Looks at the calendar*

Am I missing something here?

Haha I’m confused too don’t worry, perhaps I made a mistake but i’m sure that there was an announcement that along with the last patch the forum was going to be archived but who knows! 

6 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Haha I’m confused too don’t worry, perhaps I made a mistake but i’m sure that there was an announcement that along with the last patch the forum was going to be archived but who knows! 

No, you were absolutely correct. That's exactly what Matt said when he announced the final patch, but that timeframe was always subject to change depending on how the final patch turned out. The bluescreen issue on the PS and I've heard there was some issue with the Switch version, so those likely extended the forums life a bit longer. I wouldn't be surprised to see the forum archived any day now. I prepare myself for it every time I visit the site.

• Like 1

We're still here. Enjoy it while it lasts.

• Like 2

I hope

On 5/20/2021 at 3:42 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

No, you were absolutely correct. That's exactly what Matt said when he announced the final patch, but that timeframe was always subject to change depending on how the final patch turned out. The bluescreen issue on the PS and I've heard there was some issue with the Switch version, so those likely extended the forums life a bit longer. I wouldn't be surprised to see the forum archived any day now. I prepare myself for it every time I visit the site.

Let's hope that deadline continues to be extended. Even though I've barely commented, I've still enjoyed reading these forums these past few years, I hope it lives on a little longer.

• Like 1

Not the forum still active because of the patch flopping💀

I Have a strange feeling that the Forums wont close untill A HUUUGE ANNOUNCEMENT is officially released about Gun media's next game.

The Friday the 13th the game forums will remain open my guess untill Gun media's next game is announced.

The Huge Announcement that we all have been waiting for i think may happen in October.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Have a strange feeling that the Forums wont close untill A HUUUGE ANNOUNCEMENT is officially released about Gun media's next game.

The Friday the 13th the game forums will remain open my guess untill Gun media's next game is announced.

The Huge Announcement that we all have been waiting for i think may happen in October.

Oh sweet!

I can't wait until October to see another Strigoi speculation post!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Yeah I am really hoping we will hear something about the game at some point, I can’t wait! I have my fingers crossed in hopes it will be a Halloween video game. If it they announced it in October, they could coincide it with the release of Halloween Kills? 

I speculate it won't close until the lobby situation on PC is either resolved or if they can't resolve it to let us know one way or another.That is a HUGE issue just to leave us PC players hanging.

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I speculate it won't close until the lobby situation on PC is either resolved or if they can't resolve it to let us know one way or another.That is a HUGE issue just to leave us PC players hanging.

Why does Gun media need to keep the forums open because of bugs.

@mattshotcha Just told you in another thread that the Gun media friday the 13th the game forums is not the place to report bug complaints.

Jasonkillsbugs.com is where you need to go.

Your having some real trouble comprehending what people are telling you.

If you do have a real dissabillity im not trying to make fun of you.

You seem to have some strange obsession and phobia with making repeated threads about bugs and Hackers.

Strangely in your mind Bugs and Hackers are crawling everywhere.

Do you also feel as people are spying on you or have secretly hacked you.

So Matt warns you and closes your thread about hackers infiltrating ps4,So then you move to other threads to preach the fire and fury about bugs and Hackers.

Sadly you rage on with these strange dillusions.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Sadly you rage on with these strange dillusions.

These two comments right here.....

That describes you perfectly @Strigoi

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

These two comments right here.....

That describes you perfectly @Strigoi

Well i dont know why you are fishing for an arguement.

I Have started to notice that every time i make a thread that you dont like it suddenly gets reported.

I Like your input and threads and in the begining we were friends here untill one day you decided that you dont like me.

You purposely try and ignore my comments on your threads.

If i have offended you somehow i sincerely apologize.

16 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Why does Gun media need to keep the forums open because of bugs.

I wouldn't say they HAVE to keep it open for bug reporting.  But certainly this forum is very helpful for those who have encountered a bug/hack and would like to know if others have noticed the same thing and what you can/should do about it. (that is exactly how I ended up here)

I think the average person learns about Jason Kills Bugs by coming to this forum.

16 hours ago, Strigoi said:

If you do have a real dissabillity im not trying to make fun of you.

You seem to have some strange obsession and phobia with making repeated threads about bugs and Hackers.

Strangely in your mind Bugs and Hackers are crawling everywhere.

Do you also feel as people are spying on you or have secretly hacked you.

I have no idea what TimDuke did to warrant what you said there but it was pretty funny, even if I'm not entirely sure who I am laughing at. (you or Tim). 

Also wanted to add that I just assumed that this forum would remain active so long as we keep posting on it.  It's when the most recent post is more than a few days old that I would expect them to finally archive it.

23 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Well i dont know why you are fishing for an arguement.

I'm not fishing for an argument. I was just making an observation.

I Have started to notice that every time i make a thread that you dont like it suddenly gets reported.

I have never reported anything on this forum except for spam posts. Are you implying that I am reporting you?

I Like your input and threads and in the begining we were friends here untill one day you decided that you dont like me.

I appreciate most of your input as well, until you go off the deep end on some of your theories. I would still consider us friendly as I have no problem with you whatsoever.

You purposely try and ignore my comments on your threads.

I never purposely ignore anyone. If I have missed comments that warrant a response, I apologize. I hardly ever visit the forums anymore, and when I do, I mostly only visit the NECA thread in the off topic section. Ever since they stated the forums would be archived shortly, this forum has been a crap shoot on mobile.

If i have offended you somehow i sincerely apologize.

No need for an apology. You haven't offended me. 

5 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

Also wanted to add that I just assumed that this forum would remain active so long as we keep posting on it.  It's when the most recent post is more than a few days old that I would expect them to finally archive it.

The only one that knows the answers to all these questions is @mattshotcha

@mattshotcha must be on vacation because he is not answering right now.

In fact the messages that i sent to Gun media on Twitter are not being answered.

It could be that all Gun media employees are in a secret meeting discussing what the company is going to do next.

Im going to check my Twitter and if i detect movement i will report here.

Something very strange is going on.

It could be That Gun media is in company meetings with Wes Keltner and The Employees at Gun are getting ready to ANNOUNCE A HUUUGE BIG FRANCHISED HORROR VIDEO GAME.

The only thing that we know is that we are getting close.

October and Halloween will be here in a month,maybe the Gun media guy are in a secret room discussing top secret plans for Halloween.

Hey! Not on vacation, trust me!

Just a busy week. But as for the forums, they'll stay open until we have our last communication to share to them, which will be Switch issues and PC Lobby issues.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Hey! Not on vacation, trust me!

Just a busy week. But as for the forums, they'll stay open until we have our last communication to share to them, which will be Switch issues and PC Lobby issues.

Could you give us a small hint or hope that Gun media may have something planned or an Announcement for the fall season,October or Halloween.

Im excited about the new Gunmedia t shirts that have been made available.

I Cant wait to see the new adventures that Gun media will be venturing on to next.

maybe Gun media is in talks with multiple Horror franchised games.

Will Beyond the Stream Return for a last broadcast episode before the pandemic gets worse.

What are Gun media's plans if The Delta Variant gets worse this winter.