So I have just seen that after the last patch on May 4th, the forum will be archived no more than a week later! It is so sad that the game was affected by the lawsuit but I will forever love this game and cherish the times I had while playing. This is my goodbye to the forum before it is archived for good and I just want to say thank you to everybody I communicated with since I first joined, so until next time, goodbye everybody! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I will miss the enthusiasm and popularity these forums had back in 2016/2017/early 2018.

Good times.

• Like 3

With this news it really does feel like the end of an era. It was always nice coming here where it all started and see the other F13 fans still here chatting about the game.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

With this news it really does feel like the end of an era. It was always nice coming here where it all started and see the other F13 fans still here chatting about the game.

I'm hoping my fan-driven website will fulfill that void since it's about/for the overall franchise and not just the Game.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I'm hoping my fan-driven website will fulfill that void since it's about/for the overall franchise and not just the Game.

That reminds me, I need to join.

Gang, fan forums like the one mentioned there can be a great way to keep the community vibe rolling. Also, if you're a Discord user, we have the Official Gun Discord.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

That reminds me, I need to join.

Gang, fan forums like the one mentioned there can be a great way to keep the community vibe rolling. Also, if you're a Discord user, we have the Official Gun Discord.

IT IS AN HONOR THAT YOU JOINED!!!

• Like 3

I'm a life long Friday the 13th Fan, but a Johnny come lately to the game and forum. It is too bad that this has to happen, there was so much potential.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

So I have just seen that after the last patch on May 4th, the forum will be archived no more than a week later! It is so sad that the game was affected by the lawsuit but I will forever love this game and cherish the times I had while playing. This is my goodbye to the forum before it is archived for good and I just want to say thank you to everybody I communicated with since I first joined, so until next time, goodbye everybody! 

It's been an honor.

• Like 5

I Love this Forum.

Ive been banned lots of times but i thank mattshotcha for giving me another chance.

I Want to apologize to Gunmedia Ben and other forum members for being so silly and causing problems in the past.

In the next Gunmedia forums i will follow the rules and resist the urges to act silly and strange and goofy.

Till next time your Friend Darrin.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Thanks you to all that I laughed and bickered with here.  It was a trip :JasonPt6:

Didn't we already have a thread like this back in November when the forum was supposedly going to be archived?

Well, in the event this time it actually will get shut down I'd like to thank everyone i've talked to on the forum for helping me to better understand how the game works and the best strategies to use.  One of the best things about a game like F13 is there really is no bad strategy.  The game is what you make of it.  Whether you want to play the game straight-up as intended, do some roleplaying, make your own Paranoia version, or just troll the living crap outta people, this game has/had something for everyone.

If anyone playing on the xbox wants to get together for a game, you can find me under one of a few user names (I tend to start over once I get to lvl 150)

InvitedBurrito (Main account)

Phoceyes (hard c)

Laotian Lam (made for my vietamese roommate)

Harry Canyon (shout out to Heavy Metal fans! )

Cheers!

I'll miss the forums. Had a lot of fun here. Sad times...

Even tho I was a complete ass and idiot, I still had good times and learned a lot. Sad to see the future of this game and Last Year's to be cut this short, whole lot of potential but it will never be reached. Goodbye F13 forum and their veterans. Here's hoping to see you all in another Asymmetrical Horror Survival Multiplayer game that isn't DbD. Cheers

• Like 2

Though one door closes, another is always bound to open. Its been real. Proud to have played by your sides on tha mean trails of Crystal. We had a lot of laughs, at ourselves and at each other, and when it rained we all felt our share of stormy weather. Been a helluva trip these last few years. Hope to you see you all again real soon in perhaps another GuN endeavor or another game as special as this one has been to each and everyone of us... and with that I'm out like a fatboy playing dodgeball.PS_App_20201128_063913.jpeg.fd66d841e518b0874926d3b5ab58250c.jpeg

🙃˙ʇsɐoʇ ɥɔuǝɹɟ ʇɐǝ I uǝɥʍ lɐʇuǝuıʇuoɔɹǝʇuı ɯ,I ʇnq 'ʇsɐoq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I 'ɓɐɹq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I 😢

• Like 1

I Can hardly wait till the next game forum opens from Gun media.

I Hope to have a better time now that i understand things better.

cant wait to see what the next forums will be based on.

i hope we can suggest ideas for guns next game on the next forum.

• Like 1

I'm not really one for internet goodbyes, but I've been on these forums for a long time and it'll be odd not being on them anymore. There's some good community members here and it'd be nice to see you guys again in Gun's Discord channel. I'll be there, continuing as a mod as I have been here.

See you there, or maybe in Gun's next game! Goodbye folks.

• Like 3

I'm happy to have been apart of this, the good and the bad.

Here is to hoping a spiritual sequel is put into development.

• Like 1

I Created a similar post to this about a month ago before we had a solid date for the archiving, but I don't mind saying it again. I've enjoyed my brief time on this forum, and my only regret is I didn't sign up sooner back when the game was at its peak. I've still thoroughly enjoyed sharing stories and picking the brains of others who enjoy this game as much as I do. For those of you who play on Xbox, here's hoping I bump into you somewhere along the way, those who I haven't already anyway. Hopefully my laid back unorthodox attitude doesn't rub you the wrong way. 😂

• Like 2

Hope to see you all again. Can’t really believe how much I’m gonna miss this place and the community... and the sense of community. 

Best of luck in your future endeavours Matt, if you could pass on a message to Shifty and Wes. Let them know, you guys built something special in the horror community. You got here late but you’re part of that too. 

Sincerly Slasher

• Like 3

It's been a great run here. The F13 forum has been an open tab on my browser for years. It's gonna be weird not seeing it up there anymore. Thanks to everyone for making this a cool community for true fans of the game to converse, celebrate, and commiserate. Throughout the ups and downs and everything in between.... it's been fun.

I'll continue to enjoy the game for as long as it's possible to do so. Here's to five fantastic years and hope to see you all again, perhaps on a forum for Gun's next big game. Till then... 🍻

~SC

• Like 1