So, I wanted to know more about Jason block. I obviously understand what it does, but I am curious to know about some specific things.

What is the percentage of the reducement in damage?

When Jason blocks an attack, sometimes he does an animation with his arm. Is that a "block recovery"? During that animation does Jason takes full damage?

Does blocking influences on damage of ranged weapons?

Sometimes the mask falls even though I was blocking. There was a match where I got stunned locked in the blocking position and the mask fell. Don't have vid proof tho.

@Somethin Cool might know.

On 4/23/2021 at 5:41 PM, Carlso said:

When Jason blocks an attack, sometimes he does an animation with his arm. Is that a "block recovery"? During that animation does Jason takes full damage?

That's just an animation. As long as you're holding block you're not taking full damage.

I'm not sure what block damage is anymore tbh. It's hard to tell damage values with mask RNG. I'm not even sure if there is block damage anymore. I had Buggzy break every weapon on Pack small on me in post mask buff block testing and I was never demasked.

On 4/23/2021 at 5:41 PM, Carlso said:

Sometimes the mask falls even though I was blocking. There was a match where I got stunned locked in the blocking position and the mask fell. Don't have vid proof tho.

I'm not sure if you were actually blocking since you were stun locked.

I guess the safest way to test would be to take  hits from a heavy machete in block then stand in traps til demask. Base defense Jason's will be demasked on the 10th trap. Base defense has 100 hit points. That's 10 hit points per trap. Start with 1 hit, then trap to demask. Then go to two heavies, then trap to demask.  Continue until you either break 3 machetes and still demask on 10, or you demask on 9 traps. If there's any block damage at all, it will show.

• Thanks 1