Sign in to follow this  
Abadon

No hacked lobbies anymore!

I explained it very clear in the video that it could continue to be played without entering into the hacked lobbies. When you're not connected to the lobby for a while, the game sets up a lobby for you. Simply like this I hope it works smoothly for everyone. I don't think it's against the rules, because I can do it by removing the ethernet cable with my hand and plugging it. First of all I tried it on my Windows but it didnt work well so I think this way is pretty easy. It would be great if you shared it with other people.

• Thanks 1

Just a matter of time before the hackers catch on to this and disrupt this method also seeing what they are capable of. They are going to see this video and figure out a way.

Yea definitely doesn't sound like a long term solution.

Something more is needed from the powers that be.

22 hours ago, Abadon said:

I don't think it's against the rules, because I can do it by removing the ethernet cable with my hand

I can remove mine with my Little Hitler. Learn to remove yours with at least your feet, then we'll talk.

• Haha 1

The method works very well and is not complicated. Well done abadon  🤩

D13CE7E8E535749E8BB113856F1BEE631A78D0F5

• Like 1

Hi. I managed to get a server hosted this way with the internet off/on app but didn't see anyone join. Waited like 10 mins.

I wonder if the mod server sucks people in before other servers get a chance to?

Anyway my server glitched after a bit but i was messin with a bunch of windows at the time. Gonna try again. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mayday said:

The method works very well and is not complicated. Well done abadon  🤩

I am glad to hear that from you. 🤩 Thank you!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dagobahbud said:

Hi. I managed to get a server hosted this way with the internet off/on app but didn't see anyone join. Waited like 10 mins.

I wonder if the mod server sucks people in before other servers get a chance to?

Anyway my server glitched after a bit but i was messin with a bunch of windows at the time. Gonna try again. 

Sometimes someone doesn't come to my lobby too, but when I set it up again, they come. If no one comes after trying a few times, you can change your region and try again. To change your region you can follow these steps:

• Steps to change regions:
  1. Select the 'Steam' button (left up side), and then select settings.
  2. Go to Downloads > Download Region.
  3. Select the region and go back to the game and start searching for a lobby.

(When you change your region, steam shows you a notification about restarting. Just cancel it, you don't have to restart it)