Sign in to follow this  
Abadon

Playing Without Hacked Lobbies!!

Greetings!

For many pc player, the game is unplayable in recent days because of hacked lobbies. But it is possible to play without entering these lobbies. Because hacked lobbies don't exist in some regions.

After the servers closed and started playing with p2p, the game began to pair us with people in the area we were closest to. But you can change it wherever you want on Steam. Don't worry, your ping in the game depends on the host, not the place you choose. You can see how it's done from the guide I left below.

But changing regions is not a 100% solution. The selected region may not work the next day or it may be that no one is playing in the region you choose. If you try alone, there's a chance you'll wait for hours.

We will determine and write the current working region in our discord. So it won't be like a private match. People will be able to be anonymous and it'll be like we're playing an online game.

Just to protect the region information as much as possible, people need to go through verification. To be verified, simply send a link to your steam account and set it public for a short period of time until it is verified.

(If you met with a hacker, you can also write information to our discord server.)

I know it may not be easy for people who are too far apart, but we're trying to figure it out as best we can and find a way.

Thanks for reading, I hope it helps...

• Like 3

Someone has tried most of the regions and China is about the only one that seems relatively free of modded lobbies but they also don't recommend using China region for some reason.

50 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

but they also don't recommend using China region for some reason.

I guess because China is a hotbed of hackers %)

8 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Someone has tried most of the regions and China is about the only one that seems relatively free of modded lobbies but they also don't recommend using China region for some reason.

There are other regions that work. In China, people are playing the game, and our match with them will already ruin our and their game (due to ping). We will try to do this as much as possible without disturbing the people in that region.